Thread: Scouting Guilds 97 eng. looking for a solid backing.

Scouting Guilds 97 eng. looking for a solid backing.

Currently looking for a solid guild with characters my level range. I have unfortunately out grown my last guild as most of them are not active or play very little.

drop me a tell if your guild is recruiting. thanks,

stats
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Hey stats, Give one of the following a tell about joining ECPCS.

Myself (Arterous)
    Cheokee
    Zelikin
    AntiVyris
    VDPMeat
    Silverfax

One of us is bound to be on at all times

Here is our Roster

Cool hmm.... looks like i found what i was looking for.

Thanks,

Looks like i found what i was looking for.

One thing though i have a soldier with me i think 95 lvl? She is my other half and would also like to join, would that be possible as well?

Anyway i am at work now and will be for 5 or so more hours. I will give you or someone in the list a tell tonight when i get online.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

We actually encourage friends joining. This only helps the guild as a whole, and helps the person joining feel more comfortable.

I will be on about 730pm EST (0:30 GMT) if you would like to send me a tell, I can fill you in a bit more in game

Division 9 [R.S.G.E] is also recruiting (if you're Omni), and have a lot of players in your level ranges, of all professions.

Check us out at http://division9.rsge.net

You can also feel free to contact me in-game as well..Im the 2nd in Command of the guild..
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Wink hmm......

Ya i remember filling out a application for Div. 9 back in November i think with my doc. had me fill out a app. and then reply to something and then gave me a department head. Talked to him and he was busy, tried again and final he told me to talk to someone else a trainer or something not sure. Tried to talk to them but they where offline both times, then i get a email stating that my application was denied due to something or another dealing with me not contacting someone or a time deadline i can not recall now. Was a big run around and i finally get ahold of the other guy who denied me later and he says i can resubmit later when they are accepting more recruits.

lol....

Um... no think i will pass. I was not really pleased with my treatment the first time around, dont care for that much red tape in a game. Felt like my first days in college all over again.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Re: hmm......

Originally posted by thantos911
    Felt like my first days in college all over again.
    Man I remember those days, my neck hurt from looking at all the hot chicks!

lol

well that too but the red tape was way worse then any bureaucrat nano.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Hmm..that's all news to me..and I was one of the ones who went through the apps...

I do apologize for all that hassle back then, but since then, we've gone through quite a few changes and have a much better system in place...no more of that junk with having to wait to talk to someone in game, etc..

We've also had a few changes in leadership, and a lot of the more rigid, stick-in-the-mud oldsters are no longer with us..lol.

I am pleased that you wanted to join Div9 several months ago..and if you'd consider us again, I can promise you wont be disappointed.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

ahh..... well :)

I dont hold any grudges i know game play changes and does everything else in a Online game.

Just had a hard time with the first attempt at gettting guilded and arterous seems like a good guy so I went with ECPCS. Thanks though barron glad to see the guild went thru the growing pains intact and best of luck
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist