Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Prayer Event...

OOC: Prayer Event...

If anyone is offended by my show of religion please pardon me. I am doing this because my brother is over seas and prepaing for battle.

Tonight at 8PM EST I will hold a prayer ceremony in ICC. When an announcement is made that we are going to war, or that we arent I will have a prayer. To thank god if there is no war, or to ask for his blessing if there is. If you have friends or family over seas and would like to join me in prayer please attend.

8PM EST on March 19th

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I hope God watches over your brother, Ben and keeps him safe. Good luck to him.
    Nicholas "Maxilon" Markarian
    Executive of 'The Concillium'
    Bureaucrat
    Clan Union Representative
    'Order is not oppression. Benevolent government requires a level of moral soundness and ethical fortitude that if not found should lead to the immediate dissolution, through armed struggle if needed, of said government.'

My prayers are with your brother as well, Ben, as well as all the other families who have servicemen and women overseas, and the civilians who will be caught in the war.
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

I don't think you're offending anyone Ben, you're not forcing people to come. I'll be there if I can. Though I'm not a religious man, my thoughts and hopes are with your brother and all the other soldiers on there.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I am also not a religious man, but my best wishes, admiration and gratitude go with your brother and all of our troops. I will not be able to attend tonight, but I think it's a very worthwhile effort.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Well, Anyone that can attend please do.

Thumbs up

I would love to attend, But I will be in prayer in RL at this time, I will be there in spirit, as I will AFK it in ICC Behind the statue!!! GODSPEED TO YOU BROTHER!!!!

hope things work out for you

*bump for people to come*

*bump bump bump*

My thoughts are with your brother and all of the other fighting men and women overseas. I hope this is over quickly, so they can all enjoy a safe and hasty trip back home.
    /salute
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

((Ben, I do not want to comment on religion, but I will think positive thoughts about your brother and my pal, and all the other service personell serving in the armed services...Enjoy your event))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

bump.

My thoughts are with you your family and all those involved.

-j
    "It's trust that brought me here, and trust will bring me home." - Indigo Girls

Jhason - Sold
    Docami - Doc
    Winterfalls - MP

Re: OOC: Prayer Event...

Originally posted by Fixerben
    If anyone is offended by my show of religion please pardon me. I am doing this because my brother is over seas and prepaing for battle.

Tonight at 8PM EST I will hold a prayer ceremony in ICC. When an announcement is made that we are going to war, or that we arent I will have a prayer. To thank god if there is no war, or to ask for his blessing if there is. If you have friends or family over seas and would like to join me in prayer please attend.

8PM EST on March 19th
    No offense taken here. Today is a very trying day for the WORLD, not just the USA so I don't think anyone will take offense..

Hopefully nothing happens at 8PM tonight. If something happens, I will say a prayer for your Brother, tonight. I will not be able to attend your prayer ceremony as I will be taking a Final Exam at 8:15 EST.

-Tifanyx

Sorry Cz, you can close this thread if you want. I posted this before you made the announcement. I just cant seem to get on your good side today

Originally posted by Uwen
    I don't think you're offending anyone Ben, you're not forcing people to come. I'll be there if I can. Though I'm not a religious man, my thoughts and hopes are with your brother and all the other soldiers on there.
    ((Exactly waht he said. I'm not very religious. but my thoughts are with anyone out there.))
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

OOC:
    No offense taken at all!

I'll try to be there to the best of my ability... To pray for your brother, friends, family, all nations and all beings...

To any servicemen/women that play AO, may you serve America well, we salute you!

Jassel

No one is here, and it is 8pm EST.

Ah, didn't read this thread up until now .. Just getting ready for bed, so I can't show up ..

However, my thoughts and hopes go to your brother and others out there.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

I am in ICC if anyone needs me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast