Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Implant Building in Borealis!

Originally posted by Java
    Well, I'm glad to see that some of Omni's goodwill has rubbed off onto a few Clanners!

I certainly hope your event is a success and will show how well programs based on sound Omni-Tek organizing can be used by even those without the vast resources of the Omni-Tek corporation.
    HAHAHA!!! Now that is funny.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

What I find amusing is bickering amounst those present in this thread waving their self-rightous Flag to promote their agenda or propaganda...

All of this has been done before and in a selfless manner I might add...

Gathering of Souls

The paricipants here just seem to be using these methods as tools not out of generostiy or a sense of community...

Scratches her head wlaking off...

Perhaps I should just let them beat their chest and proclaim themslevs mightier than others..

Amusing how what is basically noble cause is really nothing more than a facade...
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

I would be more pleased than you, Gestava, to see the Sentinels removed from Tir. In fact there has been an ongoing effort to have them removed by many clanners...unfortunately their presence seems to have the blessing of the gods, they return as fast as they are removed.

And, we did not "allow" them into Tir...again they invaded our city with the blessing of the gods. Go figure, the gods taking sides.

If I consider them my leaders why do I routinely run through Tir and shoot at the little thugs? Hmmm?

I doubt you care to help us rid ourselves of the Sentinels Gestava. More to the point I think you just want to rid yourselves of us and the Sentinels are just an excuse to get your jackboot inside the Tir city gates. *smiles* Hmmm? Could I be right? Or do you really want to goose-step through Tir at my side?

Originally posted by Gestava
    If the Sentinels do not speak on behalf of the clans, why are they in your capital city? Why have you allowed people whom you do not consider your leaders to take the place of such?
    If the Sentinels are not the leaders of the clans then *remove* them. Noone would be more pleased than myself to see Tir be rid of these terrorists.
    I am sure Omni-tek would even be willing to assist with equipment for such a liberation of Tir.

Gestava's ideas are shared by many Omni-Tek citizens if for no other reason than the Sentiels are bad for business. As long as their vehemently anti Omni-Tek agenda is forwarded more moderate clans can not step to the forefront and attempt to negotiate an equitable cease-fire agreement with Omni-Tek, thusly actions against Omni-Tek interestes will continue unabated. This war is bad for business on both sides, and it has always been stated that the primary interest of Omni-Tek is to turn a profit. As long as the Sentinels remain in control of Tir Omni-Tek interests will be under threat, and therefore if the Clans cannot depose Siverstone and his thugs on their own it would be in the best interests of Omni-Tek to assist them in eliminating the Sentinels. While management would prefer that the clans manage their internal affairs on their own, as to not risk further damage to Omni-Tek interests, it would seem that should the situation become grave enough to warrant it Omni-Tek is not unprepared to take action against the Sentinels, hopefully alongside Clan forces.

Originally posted by Cyani
    Amusing how what is basically noble cause is really nothing more than a facade...
    Never presume to know the reasons behind the organizing of these events by either me or Emiliey (which, from what I understand, went very well). The people who turned out to help where hardly a party to a facade or any selfish act. On both sides were noble intentions and noble causes, regardless of faction and regardless of location.

All of this has been done before and in a selfless manner I might add...
    Was that not just for Clan members? I see no mention of a welcome to Omni or Neutrals.

Until you visit one of our events, until you see just how selfless the volunteers that take time away from other duties and activites are, do not presume to judge what we are doing.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

There was an invitation to neutral members and I wanted an invitation to Omni employee's, however the event started before I could get my ideas to Emiliy.Now lets all just get along. We were all trying to help people out, plain and simple.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

No, no, Uwen, that was not a comment to Emiliy's event, but to the reference by Cyani to a earlier event sometime last year.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

Ah, ok Sorry for the misunderstanding
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

The purpose of my post was to point out the rediculous bickering of who influenced who and one-upmanship that started this thread. Not the act of generosity and success of these events.. That is what cast a shadow on the intentions of said events...

I applaud both you and Emily for providing much needed services to citizens be they Omni, Clan or Neutral sch as the Gathering of Sould events did in the past.

The fact is you cheapen your efforts and events with your propaganda laced stabs at each other throughout this thread.

Please continue your efforts to help those in need, but leave the politics and propaganda out of these charitable acts as it just taints your motives for supplying such services..
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Originally posted by Nelida
    I would be more pleased than you, Gestava, to see the

I doubt you care to help us rid ourselves of the Sentinels Gestava. More to the point I think you just want to rid yourselves of us and the Sentinels are just an excuse to get your jackboot inside the Tir city gates. *smiles* Hmmm? Could I be right? Or do you really want to goose-step through Tir at my side?

I have nothing against clanners in general. What I have a problem with is murderers, thieves and rebellion inciting criminals.
    Unfortunately these people constitute a not insignificant size of the Clans.
    However, I know several reasonable and sensible clanners...well...as sensible as someone who believes that democracy is the best way to govern can be *chuckles*.
    A few I even consider my friends...one perhaps even more...but I'm getting sidetracked.

I have no wish for Omni-tek to invade the north unless it become necessary for our own security. While it is no secret that I do not believe in the ideals of the Clans, I see no reason to attack them as long as they dont represent a threat to either Omni-tek presense or Omni-tek objectives (I.E. the notum industry)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12