Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USO-RK Announcement

Re: Re: Re: USO-RK Announcement

Originally posted by Java

I'm sorry Tifanyx, this is only for employees of Omni-Tek, but if you'd like to stop by I'd love to explain the reasons to return to OT and even help you obtain an Omni-Tek Registration form while you're there.
    Hmm. An Omni Registration form? Thats intriguing.
    I may have to think about that one..

Okay, I've got it. I'll bring a BORPACT agreement for you to sign, to halt all Notum mining, and then I'll sign the form to become an Omni. Deal??

Well, Tifanyx, since I'm not a member of Omni-Tek's board of directors, I seriously doubt that I have any authority in which to sign such a document, plus I hardly agree with this document or the actions that have resulted from it.

And a reminder that the O.P.A.P. is tonight starting at 6pm ((cst)), we hope to help out many great Omni-Tek folks. Please stop by our Grid-Site for more info.

Hope to see you all there
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

((OOC bump for people being nice ))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

This Saturday was a big success in my book! Thanks to Bliqz and Shuldrich, we were able to help several of Omni's finest. With their support and the great response from those we helped Saturday, USO-RK is more dedicated than ever, so keep an eye out for our regular Saturday O.P.A.P. and news on other upcoming events.

((OOC: I hope the good will that was shown both in Rome Red and Borealis shows just how great the rp community is in this game. Of all the games I've played the community here is one of the best I've seen, OPAP is all about just given them a place to shine.))
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

Excerpt from the Rome Gazette newsfeed, local section

...The effects of the Omni-Tek Public Asissitance program were felt over southern Rubi-Ka this Saturday with employees in need of assistance gladly being helped by their coleagues in the spirit of camraderie and goodwill. Administrators in Rome expressed their pleasure at the morale boost caused by the event and the subsequent increase in efficiency among the participating employees. When asked for comment the Rome administrative board of directors responded by issuing the following joint statement:

"We would like to thank the employees who participated in last Saturday's Omni-Tek Public Assistance Program, not only for the assistance given to their coworkers, but rather to their service to Omni-Tek as a whole. Omni-Tek is our family, and much like a family we assist each other in times of need. The board would like to thank everyone involved for demonstrating such devotion to their common family, Omni-Tek.
    Shuldrich smiled as he turned off the grid terminal

The Rome administrative board, not bad for our first time, not bad in the least

(OOC)
    A big thanks to everyone who helped out with the event! I hope to see more of them in the future!
    (/OOC)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12