Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RATFE Press Conference

Tsk Tsk Tikon, I would think an intelligent police officer such as yourself would do his homework prior to making such a bold public statement.

I draw your attention to the mouth of the horse, and the words emanating therefrom:

Official statement of Isidra Derousse on the deployment of peacekeepers to Rubi-Ka, as made 21 August 29476

"The ICC recognises the Omni-Tek Corporation's lease on Rubi-Ka, and its sovereignty as the corporate government of the colony, and we have no intention of undermining Omni-Tek’s authority...

"While Omni-Tek remains the only planet-wide authority, they have allowed the clans to exist in peace, under the governance of the Council of Truth. Without the Council's unifying influence, Rubi-Ka might face another civil war. Since Rubi-Ka is also our only source for notum, which remains a vital building-block in the galactic economy, it is vital that the processing and shipment of notum is neither slowed nor cut short, as all corporations, colonies, and sovereign nations and planets would suffer irreparable harm.

[emphasis added]
    Note that the entire text of this statement, as it appeared in Rubi-Ka Headline Services, can be found here.

Quite conclusive.

((EDIT: Everyone PLEASE keep "IC" discussions "IC" and STOP using the "OOC" tag as a blanket to cover your flame of someone. That three-letter acronym is killing this board for everyone.))
    Last edited by Emiliy; Mar 17th, 2003 at 06:32:36.
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Uwen you seem to be horny for me, beleive me it would be such a turn on to blow you away with my Shotgun. Perhaps youd like to go for a drink some time?
    Hows about the bar in Hope?

Emily, I am fully aware that Omni-Tek holds overall presedence of control over Omni-Tek territories, however the ICC came to this planet to bring peace, and to bring peace you have to use some form of force, all of the ICC's officers are equipped with weapons, and if a problem arises in a sector that they are located in then they have the means to defend and protect it.

Omni-Pol polices every region under Omni-Tek control, even though we might not always be in the public eye, we are there, I can assure you of that.

We are very busy every day, Citizens only beleive what they hear from the news and the propoganda laid against Omni-Pol by some sour Omni-Tek departments.

To show our true colours, I would like you to come and see what Omni-Pol does on a daily basis, then you will see how our roles are filled.

Lieutenant Tikon Joor
    Omni-Pol MRT&E Dept
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Horny for you? Um... no... Where'd the hell you get that from? I'm sorry if you're taking something I said in a horribly, horribly wrong way, but I am definitely not "horny" for you. Perhaps its a Freudian mistake on your part... So, you're not going to present a logical rebuttal. You are, just as I thought, going to sit there and threaten me more, with violence this time. Oooh! Brilliant! And how original!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I said you were horny for me because you have a pet name for me, im sorry to dissapoint you Uwen but I dont need my own personal Gimp Slave, I already have a few.

RATFE needs to develop itself more before it starts sending out mini shockwaves, and by that I mean, they need to develop a backgroud. It is not possible to come from nowhere with such intent for no reason, for all I know RATFE could be a group of vigilantes looking for trouble. Omni-Tek has its own security forces which are well detailed in the history of Rubi-Ka, Omni-Pol being one of them. Until I have seen actual documentation stating that RATFE has been given such powers of enforcement, then I will treat them just like any other citizens.

I know nothing of RATFE or who they are, what I do know is that RATFE has been calling people to come to some meeting and then discussing issues about the BORPAC alliance. Now I certainly am not going to trust somone I do not know, and I do not know nothing about RATFE.

No no no, I have a pet name for you because I have no respect for you. You have...er... horniness and disrespect confused somehow.

As an employee of Omni-Tek I wish to point out that while Omni-Pol is indeed our officially sanctioned police force it is always taken as a good sign by management to see employees not affiliated with Omni-Pol working together to further the Omni-Tek cause in our conflict with the clans. Perhaps it would be better for RATFE and Omni-Pol to work in conjunction rather than oppose each other simply because of a jurisdictional dispute. Omni-Pol and RATFE both seek to counter rebel activities against Omni-Tek personel and facilities, therefore, by assisting each other might the same objective completed with greater expediency?

-Shuldrich

Originally posted by Tikon
    I said you were horny for me because you have a pet name for me, im sorry to dissapoint you Uwen but I dont need my own personal Gimp Slave, I already have a few.

The perks of getting promoted in OP: More gimp slaves to dominate.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

See Vix, its just the respect that Omni officials show their subordinates. Slaves, bah I am glad I left the corporation all those years ago.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    See Vix, its just the respect that Omni officials show their subordinates. Slaves, bah I am glad I left the corporation all those years ago.
    Amen to that....

I do not dominate my fellow officers, I command them. When i refered to Gimp Slaves, I was talking about my own private affairs out of work, not in work. Anyway who says nanomage women arent attractive?

I do not dominate my fellow officers, I command them. When i refered to Gimp Slaves, I was talking about my own private affairs out of work, not in work. Anyway who says nanomage women arent attractive?
    I suppose Thedeacon would have some very interesting responses to those who think ill of the nanomage woman's allure

When i refered to Gimp Slaves, I was talking about my own private affairs out of work, not in work. Anyway who says nanomage women arent attractive?
    Tries to contain herself....

Perhaps I can by you a drink at the bar in hope Tikon...

You seem to have no respect for women let alone those of your
    own breed.

For an officer with a high ranking position in a respectable
    (I use the term loosely) Omni-tek Dept. you are a very small
    and insignificant little man..

Storms off and soo hopes Tikon accepts my invitation
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

umm thats where your mistaken my dear, I do find nanomage women attractive.

Gimp Slaves????

Where did I misinterpret that?
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

When I say gimp slaves i dont refer to Nanomage women, I refer to people like Uwen Clad in leather with a collar and lead, crawling around my appartment serving my every needs :P

When I say gimp slaves i dont refer to Nanomage women, I refer to people like Uwen Clad in leather with a collar and lead, crawling around my appartment serving my every needs :P
    Dreaming again Tikky?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12