Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pie Summoning Research

Talking Pie Summoning Research

As a meta-physical Atrox, I have been trying to devise a way to create an infinite supply of pie by materializing my emotions into pie form. I have been able to channel my happy thoughts into materializing as apple pies. However, they only last 30 seconds. They vanish as soon as I devour the pie as a whole and inevitably left me an empty feeling. I have not been able to summon any other stuffings either. Pumpkin would be great.

Any other pie researchers can shed some light on prolonging the existence of the pie and creating different stuffings? Maybe I need to mix in other emotions...
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

The problem I think is that once you eat the pie, your emotions change from Happy to satisfied.

Here is what I think will work.

1. Think happy thoughts

2. Pie materializes

3. Eat pie and be happy

4. Once pie has been eaten, remember how happy you
    were to have the pie in the first place.

5. Channel this into more pie (being happy about the pie is key here)

6. go back to step three

Of course this means you will allways have to be thinking of pie, but thats not a problem is it?
    Last edited by Fixien; Mar 13th, 2003 at 21:10:49.

Re: Pie Summoning Research

Originally posted by Votary
    I have been able to channel my happy thoughts into materializing as apple pies.
    A Meta-Physicist thinking HAPPY thoughts? Whats this world coming to? The trick is you need to have your RAGING and ANGRY thoughts materialize in PIES. That way when you eat the pie and get satisfied for a short spell. You'll quickly get angry again because you're out of pie, then BAM! Another pie is produced.
    Instant Pie Factory. But beware. The pie business is getting rough, with two pie factories already in business..

-Tifanyx

Hmm, I should try using rage and anger then. Hopefully it won't give me ****y pie fillings...

And no I don't think any Atrox would have a problem thinking about pie constantly, if they are not doing it already.

Two pie factories? Oh my. I need to come up with different fillings quick to be different. I think meta-physical pies might catch on if more flavors can be offered.

Come to think of it, it might be a good thing that the pies vanish after eating. This can be very good for the weight concious population

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Hmm, I should try using rage and anger then. Hopefully it won't give me ****y pie fillings...

And no I don't think any Atrox would have a problem thinking about pie constantly, if they are not doing it already.

Two pie factories? Oh my. I need to come up with different fillings quick to be different. I think meta-physical pies might catch on if more flavors can be offered.

Come to think of it, it might be a good thing that the pies vanish after eating. This can be very good for the weight concious population
    1. The Council of Atroxes claims governance over all pie production facilities and/or companies.

2. The Rubi Ka School of Culinary Arts (owned by the CoA) will always make the best pies, although competition is encouraged as long as it submits to the lawful "big boss" of all piemaking (the CoA)

3. Any rogue piemakers, especially ones that have the psychic ability to channel their "pie-arma" into physical pies must register with the Council.

Thank you for your time

-CoA Enslaved Spokeperson/Headmaster and Slavedriver of the Rubi Ka School of Culinary Arts
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Exclamation Western Borealis Pies: No Culinary School Stooge

Friend,
    do not listen to the tripe set out above by that foul monopolistic body known as the Culinary School of Rubika!
    Make pie and be happy! I am

We at the Western Borealis Pie Factory would gladly listen and support your theories in any way we can, so long as we can share the benefits of the research with you, and more easily spread it onto our valued custumers, Pie connoisseurs and the good people of Rubi-ka in general.

We applaud your pioneering efforts in Pie production and wish you all the success in world with your endeavor!

((OOC: Why not contact myself [Fatozzie], Uwen or Umberdeath to join in on the great conflict to capture the Pie market! The more the merrier ))

Pffff, don't listen to Mr. Ozzie. He is currently in Rebellion against the lawful School of Culinary Arts. He will be set straight, as well as his Western Borealis Pie Makers. Just register with the Council, pay them the kickbacks.... er Lawful Pie Tax on your sales, and everything will be peachy.

Hmm ..

Sounds to me like this "metaphysical pie" can be devastating to the pie industry!

I may be the only one, but *I* would think twice before eating these metaphysical pies.
    I mean, who knows what dirty mind they came from?
    For example, would you eat a pie that came from his Footness' dirty imagination?

Sounds to me they might have a tasteful hint of nanomage feet!

I'll stick to the Culinary Arts pies for now.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

I assure you if the metaphysical pie factory becomes a reality, pies will only be made by the few Atrox meta-physicists. Atrox only think of pies, so nothing dirty, pure pie goodness.

To monopoly pie making is just wrong! Pie love must be spread to all of Rubi-Ka and the rest of the universe. I hope the Council of Atroxes will cooperate with the little guys and let the mom and dad pie shops survive!

(OOC: Expect a tell from me pie people )

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

I read a theory about the Size of the pie being inversly proportionate to the duration of the pie.

For example, a meter wide pie would last 2 min, where as a centimeter wide pie would last 200 min.

Perhaps you need a "Summon: Mass pie(small)" nano program to increase the longevity of your happiness?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

MMMMMMMHHHH...... PIEEEE!

To monopoly pie making is just wrong! Pie love must be spread to all of Rubi-Ka and the rest of the universe. I hope the Council of Atroxes will cooperate with the little guys and let the mom and dad pie shops survive!

(OOC: Expect a tell from me pie people )
    Yes, we will cooperate as long as you cooperate with us. Registering with the Council and following the laws of the Council is cooperating. Then you can make mystical pies all you want as long as a small percent of the profit goes to the Council so the Council can achieve goals for the betterment of all Atroxes on RubiKa!

*The following message was found pasted on the wall of The Happy Rebel, the perpetrator is still at large*

Atroxes!

Like Pie?

Omni has! Our pies are best. Very fresh pies. Best ingredients! Work for us! Get fresh pie! Omni-Pies are your friend!

__________________________________________________ __

Omni Pies are disgusting, mass produced blobs of blandness. Each Rubi Ka School of Culinary Arts pie is handmade by either our team of enslaved grandmothers or our team of normal piemakers. Products from either goup far surpasses any othe rpie company, especially Omnitek.

Stop talking NOW.... want my PIEEEE!

U shut up squishies! Give me pie!

(*casts essence of behemoth.... goes and grabs his support beam*)

Squishie want to see what is inside them? No?! Then give me pie!

Head hurtz!

9 out of 10 Atrox choose Omni-Pie over the leading competitors...

...the10th one was later found buried in a mine shaft.

Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Originally posted by Jypsie
    9 out of 10 Atrox choose Omni-Pie over the leading competitors...

...the10th one was later found buried in a mine shaft.

Also, keep in mind these are Omni Atroxes that were polled

Originally posted by Bliqz
    I read a theory about the Size of the pie being inversly proportionate to the duration of the pie.
    So size does matter? I have always just wanted to summon the largest pie possible. Never thought of reducing the size of the pie to trade for duration. I guess time and pie are interchangable like time and space

For the better of Atroxes? So more pie research? How about I get funding for pie research instead of me paying you royalties? Metaphysical pie can be quite lucritive

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Agent Jacinto "Asura" Ashwell
    Finalizer
    Lost Chapter

Uncurable forum lurker

Oh, great... I can see it now...

I'm passing an Atrox MP who's soloing a mob... with 3 floating pies!

The Cherry pie will be hitting the mob

The Apple Pie will be constantly regenerating as the Atrox eats it, allowing him to constantly gain HP

The Blueberry Pie will keep the mob transfixed to it, turning the mob into a drooling pie desiring zombie while the Cherry Pie bashes it
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast