Thread: Chem Maussers in PVP?

Question Chem Maussers in PVP?

K, right now i got a Gamma Ejector on at 71 simply because i cant find a mausser to over equip at the moment. It shares the same low range that the mausser chem streamers have and its pretty much not possible to out range a soldier and use roots.

Is it the general opinion of most fixers that the increased amount of bursts and chem damage is not worth the strong hit to ranging strategy which, lets face it, is the only way for a fixer to hold his own against big damage classes like soldiers, enforcers, at lower levels mas (its a shame how bad they get at higher), and all the other professions in the game that out damage fixers.

I guess my question is, Is the chem streamer good enough to force a fixer to have to risk tanking, after all the issues with unreasonable skills to use and make them.

Melbringi 71 Clan Fixer RK2 --Over 1.5 Million Credits of damage to omni mining equipment in the search for Grid MK1 and still going strong--

My little fixer is using a chem mauser atm, it does marginally better damage then a normal mauser. Hoever if I was gonna pvp I would definately go back to the normal mausser, without range a fixer just dies.

re

Not only does a ql 130ish Chemical Mauser outdamage a normal Mauser, but it is on par with a ql 200 normal Mauser.

- Your range is fine, your firing a SMG, not a sniper rifle

- Your chemical damage hits ANYONE wearing elite armor for max damage. Elite has weak chemical AC

Lightbulb

a range increaser (yama soething movement predictor) would cover up the range. At max range it would do big dmg to elite dressed pansies

With a 16 m range gun i doubt u will ever get maximum range, even with ql 200 movment predictor and lls, to get 150 rang inc is a hell of a feet