Thread: Come what may, VIKING KITTIES!!! Shall stand strong.

Come what may, VIKING KITTIES!!! Shall stand strong.

vkorg.netfirms.com

Say hello to VIKING KITTIES!!!

Are you looking for a good time? Are you artistic? Can you stand your ground and deal out a tongue lashing the likes of which none will wantingly oppose. Then you might just want to take a look at this org. We are no nonesense cut to the chase type of people here my friend. You wanna get the job done early, have yourself a good time and at the end of the day know somebody worthwhile has your back? You came to the right place. Every member shall be evaluated for true viking toughness whether it be fighting of monsters, killing that platoon of clan scumbags (yes we are omni don't like it pishoff) and making ourselves happy all over rubi-ka. None shall stand in the wake of Viking Kitties!!!
    Tender hearts need not apply here, for we are bloodthirsty, we shall ravage your women, drink your drink, and foul your soil till nobody stands in our path to Valhalla. You have pirate blood you might stand a chance here. Prior experience as a bar wench or rowdy rum guzzling rapscallion is welcome. If you find yourself knee deep in a charming beautiful garden full of pretty flowers that smell good you are not our sort. Thirst for blood and Triumph over those that would oppose our objectives. No shades of grey, no little white lies. Our approach is your with us or against us, and those that oppose us will fell our wrath.

((note... wrath may be rp banter opposed to ripping your head of in a 5% zone, unless you want to fight me which by all means bring it )) 50% roleplaying, 30% getting your levels and spending time on your own terms, 20% Anything you please, sitting around loafing, chatting, whatever. These are taken in the order that most suits you and applied as such. The rolepayer will feel more at home in this org, the artist will have a means to express themselve to others ((including a website that will be updated often)). And it will be expected and enforced that members of the org include outside orginazations in there daily activities. For more information see below.

Here is the bottom line...

Led by myself Lord Bongo "Ognom" Barnaby the foul mouthed braggard.

Rules to join the crazy viking kitties are as follow...

1. Some experience with rp (will train)
    2. Artistic talent of some sort (contribute to the viking kitties websight with poems, artwork, music, screenshots... All material remains yours and will be removed at request)
    3. Hatred of the clans (For rp purposes, they smell quite badly actually, if you happen upon a clan wench/soldier you may do as you wish but be warned you will be judged for your interaction with said stinky.))
    4. Not an alt or alt that is played more than a few hours a week
    5. Willingness to adventure the lands of rubi-ka, by foot or by vehicle, study of nature, understanding of the planet, and a thirst for knowledge of the planet. ((This is a very important part))
    6. FRIENDLY ((If your not friendly and can't deal with people don't bother applying ingame, vikings can be ruthless at times))
    7. Not playing for the sole reason of uber loot ((This pertains more to high lvl people, but constantly asking when someone will buy/make/has something in org chat will not be tolerated. This org is not for personal gain or to get you "uber loot"))
    8. Like to party like a viking! ((Like to party like a viking.))
    9. Likes cats ((Since the flash animation that started this idea involves cats dressed as vikings wielding weapons it's a given))
    10. Some sort of melee weapon any ql that looks like an axe sword or.... you get the point here, were vikings, for rp purposes you need some sort of melee weapon-hammers are a good choice here, lower the ql the better if you don't use 2hb. ((These will be provided if you can't find any, which would be wierd if you couldn't))

I OGNOM and my first Knight GINOVA can be contacted ingame for recruitment. There may be a small test of your "Vikingness" to assure quality viking likeness

Positions are still open for Knight and vassels at this time, as it is a fuedal system we have. Rank will not be important in this org, it is for recruitment purposes only.

*note we are a fuedal system and recruitment may only take place at certain times when we feel like changing to a different governing form for that purpose, 1 week from the time of this posting recruitment will be open after that it will go fuedal again.

one thing....

you got yourself some screen-shots on your page
    http://vkorg.netfirms.com/page_01.html
    ...but where I'm supposed to be able to click a screenie, I get redirected to C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\VKscreens\scrn0088.JPG, which seems to be where you keep the screens, but obviously there are some difficulties accessing those.

Just FYI.

/nod bad thumbnail proggie bad. will fix, thx for heads up kthxbye

Hooray for the Vikings! Hooray for the Kitties!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

OMG< that is FUnny, BUt, you gotta fix the links on your websight, they all point to "page cannot be displayed" But very funny. And it was nice to meet you earlier tonight

Well Well...gratz on leaving MoK and forging your own path!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Wink

Good idea... Very funny! But... I thought it was funnier when I saw it at http://www.rathergood.com a couple of months ago
    I'd go to http://www.rathergood.com for more kitties! I like the angry ones
    Xezeor 216/14 levels of pure madness - 0% retired - member of Avatars Reloaded

OOC:

OMG...you left MoK??!?!?!? The Loot...The Loot...The LOOT!!!

*gasps...faints...passes out*
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

MoK is a guild allied with clanners for loot purposes from my experience and fistoflegend a lvl 180ish thinks hes top **** also in mok.. in saying that they have some tops fellas, ognom if i still played id join ur vikings for sure not for the rping but for the top chicks this guild is sure to bring in

ooc-Yes indeed rathergood.com is where that animation was but in it's place now is a completly different animation/ I think what might have happened was the guy that runs that site didn't have the bandwidth for all the downloads it was getting. From what I hear it was mass spam emailed as a link to people and probably cost a fortune to maintain but who know. I had to search for about 15 minutes to find it posted on anothers spot where I ended up downloading it and have it linked now from the vkorg site where I posted it on geocities who have tons of bandwidth free and don't care bwhahaha. I don't wanna steal the guys at rathergood.com's thunder, that website has some brilliant stuff on it. , I just it would be fun and a good way to make enemies and friends in an org named viking kitties is all, and base it around a viking theme, I'm still making that site and I'll try to steer it away from the kittens part later a bit and add more norse mythology and history so it's not totally comedic.

On the MOK subject. (really wish this wasn't brought up) The uber unique mob system in this game is extremly lame (ie 30 people kill a mob and it drops 1 thing they all want) and has forced people to become complete whores about camping and handouts and who gets what when where yadda yadda yadda it's a big freaking headache and there is no perfect system to deal with it. Nobody likes to get used/lied too/forced to raid with nothing to show for it. In the end there is favortism-greed and many elements that just lead to bad feelings all around. I salute the people that can put up with it, I personally can't and that's why I'm starting my own org that isn't about that type of stuff. I started out playing this game in an rp org and I plan to finish that way. Thanks to my gpc/gpcore/great paladine core friends from the get go.

Ognom you were great to hang around with, ive got some awesome rp memories with you and Prezidential having a discussion

I really hope the clan goes good for you my atrox friend, me being a party pillage plunder kind of guy deep down, if I return to AO in the future I hope you would be open to taking a ratty crat with a soul of a viking.