Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adventurers are wayyyyyyyyy overdue for a redo

Exclamation This time you gonna hear it

If crying is the only thing that helps, ok - here we go.

Adv need some love! (other professions as well - we know that)

Fix the Pistol dilemma - you killed the whole branch of weapons with one nerf - time to reconsider (1500+ in multi ranged is a joke!)
    This game has a real preference for slow/high damage weapons. Fast/low is not viable at higher levels.
    If you want to avoid that everybody is running around with some building parts in the near future, you need some overhaul. Consult the Adv board.

This is not the beginning, this is the end ...

So long,

Max(imilian)

Coming back every day ...
    100% curious

Angry RE-Bump

If this is what it takes to get noticed.

http://antiguardians.org/stats.php

According to this 7.67% of us ar advs, compared to 7.66% MP's (Who got an extra pet incidentally)

This thread still just kept hunting me. Discussing the order of fixing professions with my guild buddies...NO ONE could understand why agents where getting a fix, and certainly not before advs and fixers - Have they really whined that much about leaving the game or something. It just made no sense.

I think the best advs & Fixers can do then is to Whine like hell. ****e it up with some threats about leaving the game perhaps.
    Emitter Bureaucrat
    Astolpho Keeper
    Ancarim Iron Legion - RK1

*bump*

It is getting pretty ridiculous.

I'll bet that MPs will get another patch devoted to them before ADVs ever get an answer from Funcom as to what they plan to do with us.

Simple Fix:
    Bring Freedom Arms back and make them ADV only.

Or:
    Give us more Customized Desert Reet pistols at higher QLs

We all know that you Funcom guys can make a decent pistol...its completely within your power! You pulled it off before, you guys can do it again!

PS: How the heck are we supposed to get 1500 multiwield????? Are you giving us a +700 buff sometime in the near future?
    OCC Rank: Deacon(President - Republic)

........Truth...........
    Honor--|--Virtue The Order of the Crimson Cross
    .......Loyalty.........

Back again

Ahem...... Bump

Why can't FC fix a little of all, just to make us all usable... ?
    I'm an NT, but also have an Adv, and an Agent all gimped... Make some changes that will effect all like making damage better and closer to max, and let us all know how the MOB's actually can chain cast nanos without interrupts and fumbles...

Re: Info:

Originally posted by Darkbane
    Actual character numbers no doubt affect the order of fixes, and MAs are the most populous class in AO.
    *bump*

Mayhaps there's a reason there aren't many adventurers left <g>?

Exclamation SUPER UBER DUPER BUMP...

Man... I CANCELLED ONCE, I CAN CANCEL AGAIN! AND OH MY GOD HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE ADVENTURER PROFESSION THREADS??? THERE ARE ABOUT ONLY 5 NAMES THAT SHOW UP NOW TO CHAT... THE REST IS DEAD... THEY CANCELLED OR LEFT THE ADVENTURERS BLEED TO DEATH... GAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE POSTED ABOUT 4 LOOOOOONG POSTS IN THE TOP 10 AND NO RESPONSE IN BETWEEN I THINK IM GONNA CANCEL AND HELP NEW GAMES WITH SOME OF MY PROPOSALS HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The order should be Adventurers, Fixers, then MAs. No question in my mind of that. Adventurers are THE most horrifically weak class right now, and have a LOT of potential for improvement. Fixers are still ok, but definatlely could use a revamp, and MA need their damage increased. Of all the classes though, how did AGENT and NT get ahead of ADVENTURER? I know several powerful NT characters, and I know enough agents to know that while they could use some improvements, the are definately not bad by any means. NT? That's one of the better classes in the game. Next they'll be telling us in leiu of bettering adventuers, they're going to focus on making MK shield better.... :P

Unbelievable.

Angry Again and again and again

This thread will stay up until this forum is closed or the thread is deleted.

I might consider a 'reasonable' answer from the officials as one of the few reasons to stop reminding you.

So long,

Max(imilian)

Stop that damn favorism!
    100% curious

Angry Heal the thread! Quick! (bump I mean)

Give us a timeline! Tell us ahead what you are planning to revive the profession! NO SURPRISES PLEASE... I don't like tricky treats if you see what I mean... MA being fixed before: yes that's fine there isn't much to do about 'em. But fixers and adv's then - adv before or not, don't care. But the NT's and Agents??? I - N - S - U - L - T - I - N - G!!! Not only that, but we got lied to... Thx for telling us bull**** about fixing orders, Cosmik... (We gotta ***** and whine to get attention, right? So that's what I'm doing now)
    I know you've got to read other threads right now Cz and Cos, but would it hurt to take a peek once a week in the others quickly and give a few NEEDED answers? I am aware that you have a life too. But... ONCE in a week!

_When the going gets uber, the leet goes flirting.

Angry bump

The Adventurer top 10 thread got over 150 replys... any questions?

I am gonna compare everybody's top 10 posts to see the difference...

BUMP...

Keep it up!

_When the going gets uber, the leet goes flirting.

Ok back with a few numbers:
    Top 10 of professions that are actually 'enabled'

Fixer: 87 posts
    Crat: 41 posts
    Engy: 44 posts
    Adn: 156 posts

Doesn't speak for itself? And and don't want to hear someone tell me that adv's are a bunch of whiners that joined the same profession... 156 posts clearly states how much we lack, need, etc.

B U M P

Cool

The problem with NT is they r no good in low lvl's, and the problem with adv's is they r no good in high lvl's...

FC make the adv change to NT when about lvl 80 !!! LOL

Unhappy Sigh

Just my daily BUMP!!! seeya tomorrow
    Member of First Light (EG)

Owner of the Thong of Power

TEH SEXXAY SEXXAY AVEDTU..ADVTERN...ANDEVTURE...EXPLORER

Angry

Much like Meta's are the AO Dev teams protege, the Adventurer class is the Red-Headed Bastard Step-Child(tm) of Anarchy-Online.

If you play and Adv (which I do) you are a sucker for punishment.

If it wasn't for my friends in my guild, etc... I would have long quit this god forsaken game.

I'm not dumping my 112 Adv and starting over. I wasn't given any first hand knowledge that by choosing the Adv class, you would be doomed to SUCK for the next 4 years.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

nerf agent, fix agent, nerf NT, fix NT ... rinse repeat

... nerf agent, fix agent, nerf NT, fix NT ... rinse repeat

This is the cycle FC has going now ...

I guess since we were never "nerfed" we will never be fixed.

The problem is all of the nerfs have messed us up.

I'm not dumping my 112 Adv and starting over. I wasn't given any first hand knowledge that by choosing the Adv class, you would be doomed to SUCK for the next 4 years.
    i must have missed yea at the backyard . i usually warn any n00b i see before he levels to high with an adv. ~ its a long road, and a horrific one at that.

- retired rookie 83 adv (2months)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast