Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Unguilded neutral Enforcers ((RK1))

Arrow Attention: Unguilded neutral Enforcers ((RK1))

The neutral guild, The Healing Hands, has now opened up the recruiting of all breeds of enfocers for its Protectors division.

For those of you who might not be familiar with us, The Healing Hands is an organization of Doctors and Protectors whose goal it is to aid all of those in need on Rubi-Ka, regardless of alignment/breed/gender. We do not allow PvP and do not assist in tower attacks or defense. We strive to remain truely neutral so that we are better able to assist citizens from every part of the planet. Since its creation back in November of 29.475 ((2001)), HH has strictly recruited only Atrox enforcers for its Protectors. With the introduction of the Notum Towers and the draw of war and bloodshed now almost too great to resist, it is even more difficult for us to find these kinds of people who are willing to dedicate themselves to aid and protection, rather than destruction.

If you are a neutral enforcer and feel you would like to join us, please leave a reply here. Or contact our Chief Training Officers: Zeroorez and Linaa; or our Chief of Staff: Billybob2.

Although I'm not a "neut" supporter I must say that Healing Hands is an honorable org. I have some people I actually consider friends within their ranks. Best wishes to you and yours and I hope the recruitment drive goes well.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Thumbs up

The Healing Hands is a great org, good luck on your recruitment!
    Gargantuan "Bonur"

No one gives a crap what you were first at, save the bandwidth and take it out of your sig

Bump for them

./me misses Bailey
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

((Bump for Healing Hands...good folks with a fun twist on RP))

An org without the fibre to chose a side is looking to hire enforcers...warriors without a cause.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

An org without the fibre to chose a side is looking to hire enforcers...warriors without a cause. [/B]
    If you believe that, sir, then you do not know who we are and what we are about. I suggest you visit this thread Should HH Remain Totally Neutral?.

Dr. Linaa Locknane
    CTO Doctors, The Healing Hands

There is right, and there is wrong.

There is no middle.

The clanners are dirty, heartless guerilla combatants in a misguided faction bent on the destruction of my home, my job, and my future.

Indifference to their actions is alliance. You have Omni-Tek blood on your hands just as they do.

((bump ))
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Good sir,

I am sorry that you feel that the the HH is an org without "fibre", however, i must disagree. Choosing a side means that you have a set of beliefs that you adhere to, you have your beliefs, and we have ours. Just because our beliefs happen to be different from yours does not mean that we have "no fibre". Yes, we are looking for enforcers. Our doctors will heal anybody (except during tower fights). Our guild believes that, like Old Earth's "Red Cross", if we choose a side we will end up helping to create more suffering on Rubi-Ka. We, the HH, are here to try to lessen, and hopefully eliminate, all suffering on our planet. All of our members accepted this choice and are free to leave if they decide differently. I do believe standing up for what you believe in qualifies as having "fibre".

Billybob2
    President,The Healing Hands

I am guessing that you did not go and read that link above.

There may be no middle ground, but what HH strives to do is not to stand in the middle of OT and Clan. What we are required to do is stand on the sidelines and heal those who have been wounded by this relentless war. If we have blood on our hands, it is only because we are busy stitching those of you up who have decided that war is the only solution to Rubi-Ka's problems.

Dr. Locknane

Cousin Linaa and Billybob...

Can't you see trying to explain this to certain OT employee is about as useless as... to use an Old earth expression..

" t*ts on a bullfrog.."

Keep up the good work Healing Hands.

Though I may not agree with your motto.. I certainly respect your guild.

Originally posted by Bliqz
    There is right, and there is wrong.
    RK isn't black and white. There's always shades of grey. Just because you choose not to see it, doesn't mean it isn't there

So, its OK to kill a few Omni-Tek employees, as long as you kill twice as many clanners (as clanners are only worth about half what an OT employee is)?
    God is a bullet.

So, its OK to kill a few Omni-Tek employees, as long as you kill twice as many clanners (as clanners are only worth about half what an OT employee is)?
    Half as much? Wow, we're moving up in the world.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

One in particular is bringing up the average.
    God is a bullet.

One in particular is bringing up the average.
    Oh I simply must know who this esteemed clanner is in your eyes Bliqz.

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Ok so there goes the myth that all Omni's are at least educated... or perhaps you were to busy playing with your gun to pay attention.

The Healing Hands do not kill ANYONE... the HEAL EVERYONE ...

Regardless to which side or where on the fence you sit...

Shakes her head and huffs

Fool.

Every clanner they heal goes back to a fight to kill more Omni. Or are you so shortsighted that you cannot see past your undirected formless neutral anger?

Healing the Omni is a good and right thing to do, and I suppose I should credit them for that, but every clanner that returns to the field of battle is like as not one day going to take an innocent life.
    God is a bullet.

if you weren't at war, clanners wouldn't kill omni.

not their fault you're fighting each other

Originally posted by ValliKat
    Oh I simply must know who this esteemed clanner is in your eyes Bliqz.
    Lets just leave it at: Some people should have been born Omni.
    God is a bullet.

Lets just leave it at: Some people should have been born Omni.
    Blah! I think you just want to eat my muffin.

Member, GSP Dancers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast