Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whisper's Edge & End Game

Umm no..I am comfortable right where I am. I'd just as soon murder every omni citizen if I had the chance. I exist to make sure the sheep of the clans are gathered into a unified flock.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

So you're just a possibly criminally insane murderer who wants power for herself?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Have it your way Lex, though it's a shame that someone with your depth of conviction should side with a faction that frowns upon your veiws simply because they resemble those of ours. You are entitled to decide your own affiliation however.

-Shuldrich

(OOC)

From what I've seen on the boards and heard via word-of-mouth WE and EG are highly respected and valued in the RP community, so should you want to RP something clanside and like meeting a bunch of interesting folks be sure to look into it. I know I would if I wasn't having so much fun being Omni Scum .

(/OOC)

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    (OOC) I would if I wasn't having so much fun being Omni Scum .

(/OOC)
    ((HEY! I resemble that remark!))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

We don't frown on her simply because her views "resemble yours" you hypocrite, we frown on her because she supports dictatorships and is against freedom and democracy which is the true and original clan ideal and goal. Its absurd to be going against it and still have the nerve to call yourself clan. I would be happy if she just went OmniTek and dropped the charade.

And yes, you are a hypocrite. You have disgusting people out there in OmniTek that are overjoyed with the death of Malcom Age who was working for peace and a stable clan government. You have Bliqz who thinks the murderers should be given a medal. You have OmniPol that sticks their nose everywhere it doesn't belong, makes up criminal charges for fun, yet doesn't lift a finger to investigate Malcom's death. Its sickening. And its sickening that you have the nerve to say "its a shame blah blah blah" when OmniTek is far worse.

((OOC: Thanks! If you ever drop your wayward ideas, I know I'd be happy if you applied ))

Originally posted by Uwen
    And yes, you are a hypocrite. You have disgusting people out there in OmniTek that are overjoyed with the death of Malcom Age who was working for peace and a stable clan government. You have Bliqz who thinks the murderers should be given a medal. You have OmniPol that sticks their nose everywhere it doesn't belong, makes up criminal charges for fun, yet doesn't lift a finger to investigate Malcom's death. Its sickening. And its sickening that you have the nerve to say "its a shame blah blah blah" when OmniTek is far worse.
    And what makes you so much better? You have elements like the Dust Brigade bombing apartment complexes in Omni-1, not to mention Clan leaders who order the wholesale genocide of neutrals, all in the name of the clan cause. Am I a hypocrite? Perhaps. But look upon your own faction with that same set of eyes Uwen, and perhaps you will see the hypocricy in your own statements.

(OOC)

I don't know enough about the Malcom Age situation, could you perhaps send a link to one of the threads that goes into it in deatail?

Thanks!

(/OOC)

(OOC)

I don't know enough about the Malcom Age situation, could you perhaps send a link to one of the threads that goes into it in deatail?

Thanks!

(/OOC)
    ((OOC:

Sure you're ready for THIS, Shuldrich?

Happy reading!))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

And what makes you so much better? You have elements like the Dust Brigade bombing apartment complexes in Omni-1, not to mention Clan leaders who order the wholesale genocide of neutrals, all in the name of the clan cause. Am I a hypocrite? Perhaps. But look upon your own faction with that same set of eyes Uwen, and perhaps you will see the hypocricy in your own statements.

(OOC)

Thanks!

(/OOC)
    Pff, who's to say th DB isn't backed by OmniTek? Would like me to explain my theories on that? Yes, we have bad elements in the clans, I never said we didn't. However, we are not united yet and as such I don't necessarily have to answer for others. OmniTek is supposedly united and can speak for all its people, supposedly.

Re: Back on the original topic...

Originally posted by Strax
    Endgame is a noble alliance, and I'm proud to count Vixentrox, Szentasha, and Ailish as friends. Each of these guilds has quality folks in them! If you are interested in joining a guild, you could do a lot worse.

OOC:

I joined UoR back when I was a wee MA soloing along, with no guild that fit me. I was fortunate to have Wyyvern as a friend, and be introduced to UoR, Szentasha, Jynne, xxxToad, and the rest through her. I joined over a year ago at lvl 60'ish.

I haven't looked back, I'm home.

/me raises her bottle of red wine

Here's hoping you can all find the same in either mine, or the other fine EG orgs. They're wonderful people to be associated with.
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123