Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whisper's Edge & End Game

*Loads her gun and fires it up*

Endgame....just more people to gun down eventually... ho hum. Traitors to the clan cause, every last one of you, retribution is nigh.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

Originally posted by Lexusstreak
    *Loads her gun and fires it up*

Endgame....just more people to gun down eventually... ho hum. Traitors to the clan cause, every last one of you, retribution is nigh.
    To use the old maxim...

You and what army?

Ok, I couldn't help myself. I don't want this to turn into a political discussion (although it would give lots of free bumps... ) but to say that the organisation that has begun a move to a unified clan democracy is a traitor to the clan cause is ridiculous and shows that either you are the traitor or that you have merely been badly mislead and brainwashed by that thug Silverstone.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen
    You and what army?
    I got 3 10k Aimed Shots last week clanner...and Im hungry, and all I have is this bag of coconut.

teeny bump
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz

I got 3 10k Aimed Shots last week clanner...and Im hungry, and all I have is this bag of coconut.

teeny bump
    Hey.... isn't tehre a recipe that involves me and coconuts? *sigh* ok, how many Uwen Strips do you need now Bliqz?

OH and are you insinuating you would cooperate with Lexusstreak, a clanner? Wheres those damn reporters when you need 'em.

teeny bump
    I get that in one mission...Omni.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

No, only that you should never uderestimate a single determined mind with a high powered Rifle...And 3 or 4 strips should be fine.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    I get that in one mission...Omni.

Hey, Hey, now, Im just looking for some lunch.
    God is a bullet.

3 or 4? *sighs and pulls out his knife and bares his arm* You how much it costs to grow this meat?

Democracy, and where will that get you? It's a joke and it will destroy the clans forever, why? oh I am not one to blindly say I am against something without a reason. The reason is people never get along, they all want to "do their own thing" how long do you think it'll be before people tire of whoever is keeping this "democracy" in order? People will ALWAYS fight and bicker because they want their voice heard, and if this democracy doesn't fit their ideals it will just lead to another war.

Solution, strip away the free will of you animals, because you don't know what to do with it. The supreme commander Silverstone will do all of your thinking for you, because he and I know what is best for you, DEAL with it or you'll get shot just like the rest. This is real life kiddies, and I don't have time to cater to those who think a group of misfits can keep our clan in check, The clans need an IRON will, and IRON determination to get things done, it needs an IRON fist.

As for your little aimed shots vixen...you think they scare me? I'll blast you into a million pieces before you even got a chance to fire on me...you still won't take me in a duel for someone who wants to appear to be so quick on the trigger.

Lexus, you are a misguided child. EndGame does not purport to be a Clans-wide government, nor do we intend to impose a government - of any type - on the Clans.

What EndGame is, is a group of Clan organizations who are working together to pursue common interests through pooled resources and cooperative coordination, while respecting the independence and right to self-determination of all member organizations. In this way we intend to provide additional value and improved service to individuals in our organizations.

The very essence of being Clan is independence, and the freedom of self-determination. A true Clanner respects, supports, and defends the freedom of others to decide for themselves how to live, and whoto follow - including no one at all.

You are a traitor to the Clans, Lexusstreak, if you truly believe the venom you spew from your mouth.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

./me moves his hands around wildly.. plasmatic lights glisten around his fingertips....

... and to whoever shall attack my brothers and sisters know then that they attack the very heart of our family ...
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

First, I want to make it clear I didn't say EG was the clan government. I said it was a step in the right direction.

Second, Lexus, explain to me again why you are clan? You don't believe in any of the clan ideals, you want to strip away free will, you don't want democracy. You sound like a hardline OmniTek employee, not a clanner of any kind. If you truly believe that tripe, like Jynne said, you are a traitor. One of the biggest traitors I have ever seen, next to Silverstone.

Third, just because its hard doesn't mean you shouldn't try. You don't want to even give democracy a chance before you write it off.

Finally, here ya go I hope you'll use it because it really does suit you.

/me hands Lexusstreak an Omni Application Card

Bliqz looks up and down the forum...Muahaha! clan on clan violence!...

((You all sound like Omni employees ))
    God is a bullet.

Bliqz looks up and down the forum...Muahaha! clan on clan violence!...

((You all sound like Omni employees ))

Its not clan on clan violence.... its clan on closet omni

ha ha.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Why am I a clanner? because I did at one time believe that freedoms were meant for all, and that the clans themselves stood for those ideals. What happened though? I grew up and realized how diseased the clans really were, so diseased in fact that order was a pipe dream, we lose establishment after establishment because of indecisive animals, the CoT, the CoA both failures because of one reason, the lack of ORDER, everyone has their way and because you are sheep, you don't know any better, you abuse your freedoms and use said freedoms to do nothing but fulfill your own limited desires. You need to be told what to do otherwise you won't do it. I don't care if I sound like an Omni Tek employee, I see a problem with the clans and I will fix it regardless of what people think of the method.

Lexus,

We feel that you would make a wonderful contribution to the team here at Omni-Tek, as your desire for order mirrors that of the majority of our own employees. Those that refuse to see outside of their own sphere of experience to grasp the bigger picture will inevitably lead their followers to ruin as they fail to grasp that the instinctual drive to better one's own situation, even at the expense of his fellow human, will inevitably render all attempt at a consensual democratic government to ruin. Here in Omni-Tek you will find many others who think along the same lines as you and furthermore the ugly term "Traitor" won't be leveled at you for expressing what is proven fact. The fact that any organism that is not growing will sucumb to the law of entropy and collapse upon itself, and no organism can grow without order.

Omni-Tek, we bring order to chaos

-Shuldrich

See? You would fit in perfectly with that tripe SHuldrich is spewing. Yes, order is good. However, you do not need dictatorship for order. You will not force your dictatorship on anyone Lexus, no matter how passionately you feel about it. Order is not just an OmniTek ideal. However, order at the price of freedom is an OmniTek ideal. We can have freedom and order at the same time, under the same government. And if you no longer believe in clan ideals, rather OmniTek ones, apply to OmniTek. They're hiring.

Originally posted by Uwen
    However, you do not need dictatorship for order.
    How does one create order then? I reiterate myself, when people are left to their own devices as they are in a democracy they will inevitably look out for their best interests, even if it is at the expense of their fellow humans, and since everyone has different needs, reaching a consensus will be nearly impossible. Where does the order lie in that system? With Omni-Tek government is not seen as an ideolgical structure, but rather as a pragmatic one in which every employee knows their part in the company and strives to accomplish that goal to the best of their ability. Democracy is far too inefficient to create an effective order, and while no system is perfect, an autocracy remains the most efficient way to run any administrative system.

-Shuldrich

Originally posted by Shuldrich

How does one create order then? I reiterate myself, when people are left to their own devices as they are in a democracy they will inevitably look out for their best interests, even if it is at the expense of their fellow humans, and since everyone has different needs, reaching a consensus will be nearly impossible. Where does the order lie in that system? With Omni-Tek government is not seen as an ideolgical structure, but rather as a pragmatic one in which every employee knows their part in the company and strives to accomplish that goal to the best of their ability. Democracy is far too inefficient to create an effective order, and while no system is perfect, an autocracy remains the most efficient way to run any administrative system.

-Shuldrich
    Pffff. Efficiency is not the only thing we should strive for. Democracy can create a peaceful, enjoyable, productive system. And if the majority of the people want something a certain way, its voted on and they have it. That is how it should be. It may not be as efficient as a dictatorship, but happiness, peace, and freedom are more important than efficiency. And who is to say it couldn't be efficient? Its never been tried on Rubi Ka, outside of a guild or two. It could work out magnificiently. But no matter if it is efficient or not, it is still a better choice than dictatorship.

Back on the original topic...

Endgame is a noble alliance, and I'm proud to count Vixentrox, Szentasha, and Ailish as friends. Each of these guilds has quality folks in them! If you are interested in joining a guild, you could do a lot worse.
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast