Thread: OT worst nightmare

OT worst nightmare

Every male OT secretly shudders at the thought of waking up after a night of carousing with a Clan wench next to him.

The shots that would be required!

He would have to eliminate her because she would have enjoyed something her fellow Clanners could never provide- masculinity.

Wink

Excellent dig, fellow employee. Excellent. I don't mean to be crude, but I've seen a few clanners in skintight armor. (Too tight for my tastes. But then, those are clanners for you.) Their guns are as strong as solar . . .no, that IS too crude. I'll leave it to my fellow employees' imaginations.
    Omarle

From a strictly anthropological perspective this neaderthal sexist posturing is absolutely fascinating.

You realize you sound like some of most devolved trogoldytes from over 20,000 years ago don't you? Its obvious that Omni is producing mentally deficient mutants to do its dirty work.

When you're ready to grow up, be a real man, and join the 25th millenium like the rest of the human race, feel free to post again. Until then, go back to your cave paintings and picking the lice out of your neighbor's back hair.

Question Did you say????

"Did you say cake painting?"

Dogleg.

"Dogleg likes the clans, they gives Dogleg cream cakes"