Thread: OOC: Guild for younger players?

Smile OOC: Guild for younger players?

/OOC

A friend of mine bought AO for her son. He is fairly young .. early teens. I think AO would be most enjoyable for him if he was able to play with other people close to his age. If anyone knows of a guild that has younger players in it where he might fit in, please send me a tell. He will be playing on RK1.

Thank you.

Edit: US timezones.
    Last edited by Szentasha; Mar 11th, 2003 at 07:19:36.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

I don't know of such a guild, but I'm bumping this as a good question and perhaps to spark someone to form such a guild if none exist.

((I'm not sure if you're looking for a guild where he can simply be with others his own age or for one that isn't so racy. One guild filled with really great people is The Walkers. They're actually mostly an older crowd, but a few have kids who play AO and are also members of the guild so things are pretty civil.

The Walkers aren't really an RP guild (although some of them enjoy it), but they are truly some of the nicest people you will ever meet and I encourage anyone to get to know some of them like Mrboh, Critical, Abraxasprime, Oilboi (a real trip!), Leeba, Lilbunny, Spottty, Deev, and Trilk among others.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Smile

/OOC

Thanks Nevver. My assumption is that the younger people will be moving at a different pace then us power-leveling, supa-twinka, extreme roleplayer types. *winks* Its more an issue of finding other players his own age. I'm not sure how he would go about this, so I'm asking around. =)
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Yeah...

I think there was a younger player guild...

I think it was the "Notum tubbies" or something like that...