Thread: Omni-Tek Public Assistance Program in Rome Park Tonight

Omni-Tek Public Assistance Program in Rome Park Tonight - 3/10

In an effort to assist current, returning and newly arriving Omni-Tek employees, the first (what will hopefully be regular) Omni-Tek Public Assistance Program (O.P.A.P.) will be held in Rome Park, also known as Rome Red, tonight.

As this is the first, participants currently include... me . I will be assisting any that come by with the following programs:
    NCU Compressor - NCI storage increase by 20
    Hack Grid vector - Increase to run speed by 190
    (lesser program for lower NCU costs as well)
    Hacked Diagnosis - 30 min. healing program

Although these are not the highest market programs on the market, I'm hoping these will help out any that can use them and help show Omni-Tek's dedication to it's employees.

The Program will kick off at 7:30pm ((cst)) at the North-West corner of Rome Park. Please feel free to drop by .

*Please no tips or payments, all costs are being funding by Omni-Tek and it's Public Relation Affairs Department.
    Last edited by Java; Mar 13th, 2003 at 06:22:49.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

I commend you for your consideration to fellow Omni-Tek employees.

Keep up the good work Citizen!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Smile

Well, being a "glass half full" type of person, I consider the first O.P.A.P. a success (I'm also good at denial ). Considering no one shot or laughed at me and I was able to help atleast one Omni employee, even though it wasn't with any nano-programs, the hour and a half went well.

I plan on continuing O.P.A.P. every Wednesday and Saturday, with the hope that as I gain experience in new nano-programs, I will be able to offer better help. Also, if anyone would be interesting in joining in and assisting, please drop me a private message.
    Last edited by Java; Mar 13th, 2003 at 06:22:28.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

Cathern reads intel reports of OT do-gooders helping the fight against the Clans. "Perhaps an assasination is in order....been a while since I ordered one of them."
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Please notify me of your next event, and I will be happy to provide FG, ES, and SB services.

And keep an eye out for assassins.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Thank you Bliqz! I'm planning on starting the regular events schedule this coming Saturday (hopefully by then I can have a few more helpeful nanos). Probably having it run for a couple of hours, although I'm not sure which is better, staying in one location the whole time or moving to different locations during that time.

Either way, I'll PM you with more information and will try to have a broadcast-script ready by thursday that can be used to make advertising the program easier.

Oh, and I have heard a rumor flying around about a Clan assassin or some such. I'm confident with great OT employees like yourself and Omni-Pol walking our streets, I won't have much to worry about.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Java; Mar 13th, 2003 at 06:22:17.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso

Contact me ingame next time this happens and I'll be there to do wrangles (74 at this time, but maybe I'll stop leveling my twinky twink fixer alt and mission for the higher end ones.) I can also do a bit of nano-programming (600ish) for all those Omni folks that are in need of some lovely new imps.

-Shuldrich

I meant to have my little omni alt come visit you for buffs, but I forgot by the time 7:30 rolled around

No public assistance program can exist without bureaucracy, and more specifically - Bureaucrats!

Please contact me (via PM is you like) in advance of your next event, and I'll provide:

Face In The Crowd - +86 to Concealment.
    Authority Figure - +50 to Psychology.
    Baton of Authority - 3% XP buff.

...and free 2-cup sample packs of Crat Coffee:
    +1 to Critchance
    +24 to Run Speed
    +18 to AggDef
    +12 to all inits

I would like to supply Masteries for you also, its good to see others wanting to help sned me a tell in game to Psylord (MP alt)
    Get down off the cross, someone else needs the wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Remm View Post
    Atrox melee adventure is as close as you can get to being as powerful as a GM without getting paid by funcom

???$!$$

Dyrge scratches the scruff of a three day shadow and wonders
    "How can I turn this little venture into a bit of profit?"

....thinks
    ....thinks
    ....thinks

"AHA! Perhaps a good ol'game of "Count the Dead Clanners" is in order."

Dyrge disconnects from a brief conversation with his bookie and hurriedly prepares for a jaunt into Tir.

...to be continued
    Last edited by Dyrge; Mar 12th, 2003 at 20:43:33.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Wow, thanks to all you have posted! I'll be contacting you all soon with information for this Saturday (time and place, etc.).

Also, I have asked and been given permission from Omni's Public Relation Affairs Department to begin to organize the new USO-RK (Unique Services Office - Rubi-Ka). It is a completely volunteer driven and organized office, and not an official office of Omni-Admin.

As a loose organization, it will be a place for any Omni employee who wishes to volunteer their time and skills to find out when and where OPAP and similiar events will be happening (a grid-site is currently in the works and should appear in the grid-directory soon). Plans beyond OPAP include employee social get-togethers, banquets and Omni-Recruitment drives.

As soon as more info is available I will post it. Thank you all again for your interest!
    Last edited by Java; Mar 13th, 2003 at 06:22:07.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso