Thread: New Roleplaying Org - Squad X. Many fun features, please read!

New Roleplaying Org (RK2) - Squadron X. Many fun features, please read!

Hi there everyone.

As I am sure you are all into Roleplay (If not then why are you in this forum), I would like to announce the creation of a new CLAN (RK2) Roleplay Org:

Squadron X

I am trying to make this org one of the "coolest" orgs around. Parades will be regular, and uniform (including a weapon just for show) will be issued to everyone who joins.

It would be good to get a range of people to join, all I ask is that you are at least level 10, and that you take it seriously...
    I want the parades to look smart.
    Im sure you would all be proud to march through Tir in formation knowing that you look smart and well... Uber.

Of course, tower battles will come into play just like any other org.

And ranks will be taken seriously, you should respect anyone of a higher rank.

Its not going to be crazy... Its going to be cool - just remember thats its fun
    And try to make a good character personality - if your an atrox you aint the sharpest tool in the shed etc

Remember - look smart, look cool, look uber

Please send a tell to "Halouk" if you want to join
    Or send an email to Zoiderland@hotmail.com
    Any feedback about the ideas in this post are appreciated... no flaming please though, even if you dont like the ideas leave it open for people who will enjoy it please.

Laters all
    Halouk
    (Level 66 Engineer)
    Last edited by Halouk; Mar 10th, 2003 at 22:50:57.
    Halouk - 205 Atrox Eng RK2
    Goodbye AO. I'll miss ya.
    Guide to Engineers in Society.

Dear Diary...
    Eng lft Part 2
    Yes I'm biased.

<<Bye everyone>>

Good luck on your org!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thanks Vixentrox - I am looking forward to having our first parade - I will probably posst it up here when it is arranged.

Dear Diary...
    Eng lft Part 2
    Yes I'm biased.

<<Bye everyone>>

OOC: Your Idea for uniforms is excellent. Nothing sends a better message about an orgs unity and organization than a uniform. We use them to great effect with slight changes in uniform to denote rank. You can see us a mile away when we are on parrade .
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon
    OOC: Your Idea for uniforms is excellent. Nothing sends a better message about an orgs unity and organization than a uniform. We use them to great effect with slight changes in uniform to denote rank. You can see us a mile away when we are on parrade .
    ((yup - you can always tell an NLF member from a mile away in Borealis. And I couldn't agree with Aaz more on this one. For tips on parading, talk to someone in OP - they've done some AMAZING ones in their day.

And g/l with your org!))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

OOC: Thanks guys.

I have seen some of the screenshots of parades on the anarchy online website
    Some amazing ones there.

Yes... I have had many ideas flowing through my head lately

I will make sure I tell you all when our first parade (or event - perhaps we will do something else) will take place

Laters
    Halouk
    Last edited by Halouk; Mar 11th, 2003 at 08:33:47.

Dear Diary...
    Eng lft Part 2
    Yes I'm biased.

<<Bye everyone>>