Thread: Bald, small male seeking female companionship

Bald, small male seeking female companionship

With all this love going on on these boards, I kinda started to feel a little mushy and lonesome myself. You see, most of my time, I spend with my two atrox buddies. But while they're very nice and kind, they can't touch my heart in that special way a womon can.

So, I wanna try out this contacting stuff myself.
    Here goes :

Old, small, bald but quite rich solitus male looking for lively, extremely good looking young woman for experimental companionship. Likes jaywalking, nosepicking and smoking cigs behind the COT building. Want to be my snugglepoo? Leave a message here.

PS : I prefer blondes.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Good luck to you in finding a companion to share your recreational enjoyments with. I hope you are one day able to be as happy as Ben has made me.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

I hope you are one day able to be as happy as Ben has made me.
    In that case, I hope he's made you really, really happy ..
    And if so, I hope so too!
    Thanks

Didymus chews idly on his pencil ..

Dear Sir

Please, don't think this a shameless plug, but I have started a personals section in the ONN Cassified ads. Perhaps one of our readers would be interested in such an offer
    If you find this idea to be to your likeing, please gridmail me your ad you would like posted at jongrim@grimworld.org
    Also anyone else is more than welcome to send such an add for publication with my promises I'll post them as soon as I possily can
    "Jon Grim,Omega News Network, mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"....I dont usually give my comm number out on the first date, Ms. Thorn.......but you did dig that bullet out of my shoulder."

One of my generals seemed to think that the first post was badly written and that I should lie more ..

So, perhaps after some thoughtful editing ..

Didymus sucks on his pencil and looks thoughtful

.. I might send it over.

Sucks on your pencil...hmm...

And Tris, your so wonderful I love you

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

old small and baled but quite rich?

Sounds like that one who own Playleet ()
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Originally posted by Arila
    old small and baled but quite rich?

Sounds like that one who own Playleet ()
    I've nothing to do with playleet, miss.

However, as the bad business man, I clearly see good marketing potential in that kind of .. stuff.
    Thus, I am playing with the idea of starting my own modelling agency / Adult magazine.
    It will mainly focus on young, beautiful nanomage women and I shall call it ..
    "Notum Whores"

Feel free to nag me for a naughty interview.

(( Nah, just kidding ))

Oh, before I forget!

Here's a treat for you ladies out there. I should've posted it on the first post, but I didn't think that far. I usually don't.
    So, here you go, a picture of me in the earliest day of my last career move.

Commander Didymus Dodger

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Didymus

I've nothing to do with playleet, miss.

However, as the bad business man, I clearly see good marketing potential in that kind of .. stuff.
    Thus, I am playing with the idea of starting my own modelling agency / Adult magazine.
    It will mainly focus on young, beautiful nanomage women and I shall call it ..
    "Notum Whores"
    ********SUBSCRIBES**********
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Tristalyn : Du er den beste legen

As no lustful, young women have responded to this thread, I thought I'd rewrite my contact thingy and focus on an easier "target group".
    I'll rewrite it here :

Short, bald but could-be-older male seeks really old, wealthy millionaire woman with heart problems and no family - for companionship. Loves sitting in front of the fireplace, whispering naughty stuff and sipping wine and singing love ballads. My friends call me "The Stallion". Want to be my toy?

Leave a message here.