Thread: A Time for Action

A Time for Action

Even as I type this message, Chimera's base is under attack by Desert Winds terrorists.

Neutrals, the time has come for you to make a stand. Either rise up and deal with the BORPAC alliance, or suffer the consequences.

We have no consequences. Clanners destroyed all our bases without our having attacked anybody first. As a result there's not a single Neutral org that really has anything worth worrying about to lose. Deal with the results of the actions of your war mongering bretheran.

I think you pointed the call for action at the wrong peoples.

War mongering? Hmm whenever has Omni had intrests in fighting Neutrals? Never. You agressed us.. Attacked our homes.. And you call us war mongers? At this time I do not consider you neutrals... I consider you Clanners.. Was rather amusing seeing both Storm and Desert Winds attack.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

We have no consequences. Clanners destroyed all our bases without our having attacked anybody first. As a result there's not a single Neutral org that really has anything worth worrying about to lose.
    I think you pointed the call for action at the wrong peoples.
    nice of you to point that out ...Chimera's omni,not the clanner's that attcked your base's....your pointing your guns in the wrong direction
    Last edited by grimmmy; Mar 10th, 2003 at 06:24:30.

Chimera is probably the most powerful RP and pvp guild in OT... and if i wasnt stuck out in the middle of nowhere studying at uni.. desert winds would be ****ed over the tree and back however i am not there.. but i am sure my friends will deal with the piddly strength that DW posseses..

btw if u know who i am keep it quiet

if someone wants to argue their strength please remember i mean it in the sense.. they pvp and RP very well.. eg, omni pol good at rp.. but not one of their members could stand up to me, nor could their best team stand up to a team that i would form with some old chimera mates...

Message from Major McCovery
    Leader of Desert Winds

We call the shots Chimera
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Re: A Time for Action

Originally posted by Rejkavik
    Even as I type this message, Chimera's base is under attack by Desert Winds terrorists.

Neutrals, the time has come for you to make a stand. Either rise up and deal with the BORPAC alliance, or suffer the consequences.
    Then deal with desert winds and BORPAC. Don't make threats to those who are uninvolved. I'm tired of reading these idiotic statements

Funny though, as several of the neutral mercenary guilds could easily be hired for assistance.
    Last edited by Slicse; Mar 10th, 2003 at 19:53:39.

Re: Re: A Time for Action

Originally posted by Slicse

Then deal with desert winds and BORPAC. Don't make threats to those who are uninvolved. I'm tired of reading these idiotic statements

Funny though, as several of the neutral mercenary guilds could easily be hired for assistance.
    Very well, Perhaps it is time for Omni-Tek to occupy Borealis and Newland then. Since both Neutrals and ICC lack the strenght and/or will to deal with theese Terrorists. Would you prefer that solution Slicse?
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

At this time Elite Operations has no offical position on the BORPAC, nor would it except any contract against Neutral stated people.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Strength and will?

You threaten innocent neutrals because of a coalition they have nothing to do with and you expect them to rise up in your best interests?

For a fee however, that could be ratified....
    Last edited by Slicse; Mar 10th, 2003 at 20:09:03.