Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Message to Omni-Pol

Originally posted by Cruchot
    Meister lied about me on this thread, he got my answer.
    Thats all, no need to discuss, no need to have your agreement.
    ((If you don't want discussion, don't post on a message board.))

I am really, really bored to listen him saying incredibles bull****s about so many phuys since 1 year.
    ((Bored? Go do something else then.))

He is the shame of Omni-Tek.
    did i ever tell you the #34 Meister Story, when he charmed 2 mobs in clon****, and brang them to 2 little clans noobs hunt position? u know the result...

I left OP during a meeting, this innefficient pol never fired me, he know that, many others know that.

He doesnt want to remember the time when almost all OP left him at the same time, all his generals, all his squad commander, and many member.
    I helped him after that, and i really regret it.
    ((Why should anyone believe anything you have to say after that last comment you made? You seem like a board troll desperate to throw mud at Meister more than anything else.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

OOC

Man, this guy just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Cruchot, just stop. Leave thread alone and stop posting. Really, I'm trying to help ya here. I only ever touchd this thread to warn you that yeah, guilds are in fact judged by the way people percieve the actions and words of thier members.

And trust me, after the last few posts you've made, you really should just stop. Although I'm pretty sure some folks are getting a kick out of reading your stuff. Its kinda like watching a train wreck.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

You are probably right Jypsie.
    Trying to give u some clues is useless, as many of you are part of omni-tek, and will always be agree with OP.

I will stop on this thread of course, because i see i am wasting my time with u all omnis, but i will always be free to flame omn-pol, ingame or on this forum, as they are clans ennemis.
    Cruchot, Storm Unit Member, Teh Opiflex Sex Symbol

((It's not about being Omni or any such IC issue, it's about you launching an unprovoked OOC flame attack on a member of the RP community. I'm not going to say anything more on the subject as it's already been beaten to death.))

Trying to give u some clues is useless, as many of you are part of omni-tek, and will always be agree with OP.

I will stop on this thread of course, because i see i am wasting my time with u all omnis, but i will always be free to flame omn-pol, ingame or on this forum, as they are clans ennemis.
    ((Wrong! You come here making all sorts of OOC and real world comments about OP and Meister (including comparing him to Saddam Hussein!) then have the balls to say we're sticking up for them because we're Omni??? If you had a clue you might notice in some OP signatures or even their web site that my guild is considered enemies of OP - IC. This has nothing to do with Omnis or Clanners, it has everything to do with what Shuldrich said - coming here and acting like a complete jerk to a member of our community. Your problem is that you use RP as an excuse to flame someone OOC.

I apologize to the rest of you for keeping this going, but this is really burning me up!))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((If all of Omni-Tek agreed with each other, the Clans would be paste on teh roadside before us. So sadly you're mistaken. That being said, Omni-Pol does NOT rule Omni-Tek. My guild is indeed loosely allied with them, as we were both part of OTSEC in its prime. but no one guild rules any others. It's not like the clanners, that kowtow every time Storm beckons its finger. That being said, go troll somewhere else. bu-bye))
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Originally posted by Kasimir

((If all of Omni-Tek agreed with each other, the Clans would be paste on teh roadside before us. So sadly you're mistaken. That being said, Omni-Pol does NOT rule Omni-Tek. My guild is indeed loosely allied with them, as we were both part of OTSEC in its prime. but no one guild rules any others. It's not like the clanners, that kowtow every time Storm beckons its finger. That being said, go troll somewhere else. bu-bye))
    ((Pfff, even with all Omni's agreeing we'd pwnz j00 kthxbye . But seriously, in real life, and you made a real life flame Cruch, we aren't Omnis, clanners, and neutrals. We're just players. I'm a clanner, but I agree that you went too far. Thats because we're all just people sitting behind a computer when it comes to OOC (Except Braedon, he's an alien). I don't like meister IC and I refuse to comment OOC () but flaming him OOC in an RP thread, in the RP forum, is stupid and rude. Then thinking that people bring their IC affiliations OOC, especially when it comes to RPers is mind boggling.))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Yeah, just for the record.. It's quite funny to read this topic on occasion. Interesting to see people expecting an excuse for what is basically attacking the police, and that is therefore bordering on attacking the corporation itself.

Oh, and I disapprove with that KFM stripper comment! {Sniff} We're trying to improve!
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567