Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Message to Omni-Pol

Okay, I can't resist! And since Templus isn't around to do it...

I figured she was renting a more intimate kind of space.

Nevver ducks!

Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    Okay, I can't resist! And since Templus isn't around to do it...

I figured she was renting a more intimate kind of space.

Nevver ducks!

Hmmm...I dont think my cook book would do...perhaps a selection from the periodicals section?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

/Me Karate kicks Nevver in the tail bone!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

EEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Sotern.. hmm... one of the less helpful members in OP history. The guy is danegrous.. looking for power whenever he can. He got kicked from Omni-Pol when he got on my nerves too much. He used to be someone in Supreme Circle (an alliance of french guilds). Looks like that ended... and i can imagine why. Sotern, you might have been around a while, but you surely dont know a lot about Omni-Pol. Your problem is that you didnt get the power you wanted, because i do not like people who want my job. Regarding the Name Withheld issue... the leadership might have changed, but from the initial reaction, I can see that nothing has changed. We will see how a few months of pressure will work. Omni-Pol will continue to treat Name Withheld as traitors and criminals. You can end this by declaring in public that NW has changed and what your future intentions within Omni-Tek are. We will not let NW grow back to it's former self, which apparently is still there with you. KFM managed to get over the problems they created themselves. It is your choice and I am sure Omni-Pol will have no problems with making you feel what it means to attack the police. If you think that "no buffing" is all, then you are wrong. Currently I am not on-planet, but reading the Rubi-Ka news from Omni-Prime. There is an important meeting going on here with the Omni-Tek Board of Directors which I have to attend. Due to the long flight times from Omni-Prime to Rubi-Ka, I hope to be back on Rubi-Ka within 4 weeks. During that time I will watch the news and message boards closely. When I am back, I will see what action is neccessary to clean NW or to rid Omni-Tek of your organization. Good day.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by Thyme
    Hmmmm..... Indeed! Maybe you should take the suggestion to add drinks to your book. A "bloody Meister" might just sell a bajillions!
    What about:

Templus in a Teacup

1/2 shot gin
    1/2 shot rum
    1/2 shot Tequila
    1/2 shot vodka
    Sour mix
    Splash of triple sec
    Splash of cola
    Garnish: Lemon slice
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz

What about:

Templus in a Teacup

1/2 shot gin
    1/2 shot rum
    1/2 shot Tequila
    1/2 shot vodka
    Sour mix
    Splash of triple sec
    Splash of cola
    Garnish: Lemon slice
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hmmm.. I fear taking this joke will tarnish my pristine reputaion.

/sarcastic smirk.
    *~*THYME*~*
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Templus wakes up in her lavish condo in Lush Hills
    Templus look over the grid feed and sees that once again Thyme is smoking something

First Thyme Commen trailer trash would never ever EVER ownz me, nor have a chance at it, so why dont you go back that rented trailer you have in Omni Ent Sewers and try and score another hit, or better yet why dont you just go hit up your suger daddy for some of that phat cash...Im sure you have some talents that could intrest him.

Or did he get tired of you already and kick you to the curb?

Any ways I have better things to do then pull you out of the gutter and get you all cleaned up

BTW there is a pudding pop stick in your hair you might want to get out.

as for you bliqz

Kissmyarsekthnxbye

--Templus

Then Im guessing you dont want an autographed first edition?
    God is a bullet.

Can I have hers?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Hey Templus..
    Why not go " fudge stick" yourself?

Kthxhaveanicedaybye.
    *~*THYME*~*

omgmochiezplzcredzplzmorecredzplzgunzplzkthxbye

Originally posted by Uwen
    At least you said please...or plz...or whatever....What did you say?
    God is a bullet.

hey!

Likaetaren walks into the Omni-Pol Headquarters to check in for the midnight shift, and notices a bunch of lawyers arguing loudly in the middle of the entry hall...

Ok, pretty please with sugar and sprinkles and a freaking cherry on top... GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEADQUARTERS!!! Don't you people have offices and access to the grid!?

((this thread has been HJBARed))
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

Originally posted by Uwen
    mmmm.... Mooooookiezzzzzz....

Can I get an autographed edition too Bliqz, after all, I did contribute my recipe for "Clanner con carne"

Re: hey!

Originally posted by Likaetaren
    Likaetaren walks into the Omni-Pol Headquarters to check in for the midnight shift, and notices a bunch of lawyers arguing loudly in the middle of the entry hall...

Ok, pretty please with sugar and sprinkles and a freaking cherry on top... GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEADQUARTERS!!! Don't you people have offices and access to the grid!?

((this thread has been HJBARed))
    omgstfunoobb4ipwnzj002n3xtfr1d4y

((sorry, not up for another long leet speak. Its very taxing and Dr Tiny's little show took it out of me And yes, it has be HJBARed ))

Thyme--
    Hey Templus..

Kthxhaveanicedaybye.
    -----------------------------------------------

I cant you have your head so far up my arse I cant do anything else

Originally posted by Templus
    Thyme--
    Hey Templus..

Kthxhaveanicedaybye.
    -----------------------------------------------

I cant you have your head so far up my arse I cant do anything else
    So that's where she's been!
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Templus, I can't even pretend that sentance made sence.

Can anyone get a code cracker in here for that one?

Ok Temp, Its a profession, (code cracker) Not something you get so snort, suck or shoot up.

Contain yourself while we figure out wtf you just said...

plzkthx.
    *~*THYME*~*

Originally posted by Thyme
    Can anyone get a code cracker in here for that one?

Ok Temp, Its a profession, (code cracker) Not something you get so snort, suck or shoot up.
    Nevver stares into space while wondering what a "code cracker" is...

Nevver shrugs then trots out to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine and slice some cheese and pepperoni to go with the "code crackers" just in case her assumption is correct.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast