Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Message to Omni-Pol

If you wish me to put my money where my mouth is get Meister to back off his dogs and I'll be more than happy to prove it.
    Omni-Pol does not accept bribes, and nor are we dogs.
    Once a traitor always a traitor.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Tikon...No, it's useless. You're one of those types that no matter what anyone says you have a lame retort. So I've nothing left to say for you to respond to. Now what will you do? Ramble on about Omni-Pol some more? How great they are and how powerful they are? Goodness too much for me. Spout away and watch this discussion die a horrible death. Exactly as I wanted. Have a nice day.
    Xaeberfix
    Ex-Director of Name Withheld
    Ex-member of Omni-Mining
    Ex-member of Devil's Advocate
    Ex-and future Citizen of Rubi-Ka
    Stay tuned kiddies!

"And 'lo there came a great scourge upon the land. The mountains crumbled and the oceans dried and great tremors broke the land asunder. He has come again, look upon him and lament."

Originally posted by Xaeberfix
    Tikon...No, it's useless. You're one of those types that no matter what anyone says you have a lame retort. So I've nothing left to say for you to respond to. Now what will you do? Ramble on about Omni-Pol some more? How great they are and how powerful they are? Goodness too much for me. Spout away and watch this discussion die a horrible death. Exactly as I wanted. Have a nice day.
    Hoo.. Bad idea xaeber, quite bad indeed. Omni-pol is NOT an organization to cross, this is coming from the VP of KFM. I know a little about this.

We've had a bumpy road with OP, and have payed the price for quite a while. Open hostility in bars, constant PvP fighting, trade embargoes, RP restrictions, and finally: General Public Disapproval. Those are some results of our previous actions. We're just getting over these things by carefully withdrawing and apologizing.

Let me give you a piece of advice: Your actions aren't seen as righteous or correct by any lawful omni-tek org. That's quite a lot of people.. Think about it. By going against one of the biggest omni-tek organisations, you've crossed the line. By quite a lot. In fact, you couldn't have made a much worse move. Don't expect any mercy for at least several months.

I mean c'mon, do you think criminals attack government property and expect to be understood by the public? You're going to have to cook up a better reason for attacking then "OP is overbearing, they deserved it"

I'd recommend trying to reach an understanding as soon as possible. That means making a concession. Do it, or face some pretty brutal consequences.
    Last edited by Zane0; Mar 16th, 2003 at 00:47:46.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

bwaaaa ahah ahah

NW attacking and destroying Omni-Pol Towers.
    Omni versus Omni, thats funny

Congratulations, NW.

Let me say first i speak only for myself, not for the guild i am in.

Oh i can understand why NW did that.
    Omni-Pol has so much ennemies on his own side, that they should disband.

Omni-Pol is and will always be considered as a poor band of terrorists.
    They dont protect anything or anyone, they works only for them, they never help anyone except their personal alliances fan club.
    They love to harrass peoples, specially omni-tek employees.
    they didnt deserve their base, thats probably why NW took it.
    They think they are powerfull, but they are not.

Omni-Pol destiny is to burn, and thats damned funny to see people of their side doing the work.

Omni-Pol is not a respected police, its a fake, its a total joke.
    Omni-Pol officers, you should try to understand why you have so much ennemies on your own side.

Dont ask me some proofs, i dont need it. Its just facts.
    Cruchot, Storm Unit Member, Teh Opiflex Sex Symbol

Yeah Crunchcot and this is comming from someone who only started playing AO in Oct 2002?

Dont make me laugh

You know nothing about Omni-Pol or what we do, Omni-Pol has been around for a very long time and has always played a major role in Omni-Tek life.

And if we have so many enemies I ask you, where are they?

And who and where is the army standing behind such enemies?

Like i said, dont make me laugh.

Your pathetic attempt to try and use some kind of method to flame obviously falls on deaf ears, as you clearly have not been playing this game long enough to make that kind of judgement.

Originally posted by Cruchot
    bwaaaa ahah ahah

blah, blah, blah,

Dont ask me some proofs, i dont need it. Its just facts.
    Yeah, alright.

By the way, there is no "this is just me, not my guild" clause in respect. Guilds are judged by the members they keep, so if your going to open your mouth, remember that.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Well, i am registered on forum since Oct 2002, but i play AO since January 2002, Tikon

You would be surprised how well i know omni-pol.
    Perhaps if i tell you one of my alt has been Squad commander in your org for many months, this would help you to understand

What do you think, i have been in your buisness too
    Lines Up, Meeting in clon****, OTSOD meeting with major Tapanes in upper streat East Bank, war against TBA, Raids in 3 Cyborgs camps in Perpetual Wastelands to get some stuff for Meister, Parade and lines up In Galway County, clanners and omni harrassment in baboons and rompa bar, Recruitment campaign when OP splitted, Diamondcut investigations, Fyarr and OTSEC etc, etc... I have been part in all that and many others things when i was at your exact position

So, be sure i know exactly what i say

Hey Jypsie

If i want to open my mouth, i will do it in total freedom, without your omni agreement. Dont need it.

"Guilds are judged by the members they keep".
    Do you really think i am afraid right now?
    Want me to think, you, div9 rsge, Long Time Omni-Pol Allies, have any consideration for clan organisations?
    Please dont make me laught.
    You just think clanners must all dies, without any discussions, you announce that in all your public meetings.

Dont expect any clan to have any consideration for you, just as you do the same for us.

Do you really think i am afraid right now?
    Want me to think, you, div9 rsge, Long Time Omni-Pol Allies, have any consideration for clan organisations?
    Please dont make me laught.
    You just think clanners must all dies, without any discussions, you announce that in all your public meetings.

Dont expect any clan to have any consideration for you, just as you do the same for us.
    Now, we come to a little thing I like to call a "Red Herring" argument.

Fact: My general told you point blank the truth. As a member of an organization you represent it to the world. Your actions reflect on your entire org.

Your rebuttal: Because Div9 is allies with Omni-Pol we therefore have no concern for clanners. I see no correlation with the original post. That was a deliberate attempt to twist the subject aside from the original, which was your negligenceWe also apparently claim all clanners must die in our meetings. Hmm..Not in any of the ones I've been to.

Do I have a concern for clanners? For the terrorists and civilian killers among you, I have a heck of a concern..you're a threat not only to the loyal Omni-Tek citizens whose only crime is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when you attack...but to Neutral citizens and even your own Clan sympathizers! The Sentinels for one are known for killing ANYONE who disagrees with them, regardless of faction..and thanks to them your home city has gone from a beautiful place of free thinking and intelligence into a brutal prison house.

Do I want all Clanners dead? Not really..We believe all civilians have a right to freelife on the planet...though preferably under protection of Omni, for their good and ours. However we abide by the previous agreements Director Ross and the Council provided. BUT...to those that would take up arms against the rightful lessees of this world and the ones that MADE this planet into your home out of a barren wasteland..the ones that kill children in their beds in the name of "freedom"...no...you're very right..I will hunt down to the last every one like that, and put a stop to them.

It's that self same lack of morals in you Clanners that inspires me to fight. Perhaps if you stopped spouting about free will and love for all mankind, and started practicing, our sides would agree more.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Cruchot I have done some searching, and you used to go by the name of Sotern. You were in Omni-Pol yes, but as I suspected you were never a squad commander, and I know that for a fact, because someone like you would never be made squad commander.

You were however Squad commander of Omni-Tek Army forces who have no affiliation what so ever with Omni-Pol.

By the looks of it you change guilds and aliases alot, perhaps you are getting yourelf into trouble.

Like i said, dont make me laugh, you are pathetic and a waste of my time and my energy to type this.

You know nothing of the situation or how Omni-Pol is, so get off your high horse before I blow you off it with my double barrel Ithaca.

*Neboja looks at the gridfeed*

Huh? This debate is still going on?

*Neboja deletes the topic from his Gridfeed*
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

Tikon you are a poor Kid...

Your own chief asked me to be squad commander, specially when he needed some guys for mass recruiting in the dark times...when all generals left him, when almost all members left him, exept something like 10.

If i was so in trouble, i wouldnt tell everybody who are my alts.

"You know nothing of the situation or how Omni-Pol is, so get off your high horse before I blow you off it with my double barrel Ithaca."

I know enough to have my opinion, kid.
    Dont threaten me, you have not the balls needed to do that, Kid.

((Using an alt as a spy is lame at best, kid.))
    Last edited by Nevver; Mar 17th, 2003 at 11:09:45.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

On a lighter note

So what does Meister think of all this? and better yet what is he doing in his spare time?

Omni Pol We protect!!! And get you hooked up!!

When i was still playing sotern, it wasnt an alt spy, it was simply my main, rping for omni .
    Never used it as spy.

Even my new employers know who were my others chars, what they did, for who they worked, etc...
    Nothing to hide, so just keep your forces, dont search more to flame me, you will find nothing interesting, exept i cant stand omni-pol

Omni RP community is ruled by a OP, a band of guys which think they have control on everything.
    they never share RP informations with others omni org, they have a very high consideration for themself.

This is almost impossible to RP on omni side cause of those troublemakers. lets see how they are harrassing NW.

this is so easy to RP on the clan side. We have the freedom, nobody harrass us on our own side, we do what we want, we dont bother about omni considerations and, while omni fight versus omni, we are doing our buisness, and we are wining the War, of course

I am so happy to not be on your side, you cant imagine
    Its like an orgasm!

Originally posted by Cruchot
    When i was still playing sotern, it wasnt an alt spy, it was simply my main, rping for omni .
    Never used it as spy.

Even my new employers know who were my others chars, what they did, for who they worked, etc...
    Nothing to hide, so just keep your forces, dont search more to flame me, you will find nothing interesting, exept i cant stand omni-pol

Omni RP community is ruled by a OP, a band of guys which think they have control on everything.
    they never share RP informations with others omni org, they have a very high consideration for themself.

This is almost impossible to RP on omni side cause of those troublemakers. lets see how they are harrassing NW.

this is so easy to RP on the clan side. We have the freedom, nobody harrass us on our own side, we do what we want, we dont bother about omni considerations and, while omni fight versus omni, we are doing our buisness, and we are wining the War, of course

I am so happy to not be on your side, you cant imagine
    Its like an orgasm!
    ((Cruchot, are you speaking OOC or IC. I'm having a difficult time figuring out where you're coming from and what your point is.))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((OOC))

Cruchot, before you try and start explaining yourself to me, please go back to school and study common english literacy again please. I do not have the time or patience to try and desipher what you are trying to say.

And I assure you I am no Kid, so you keep your childish terms to yourself.

Originally posted by Tikon
    ((OOC))

Cruchot, before you try and start explaining yourself to me, please go back to school and study common english literacy again please. I do not have the time or patience to try and desipher what you are trying to say.

And I assure you I am no Kid, so you keep your childish terms to yourself.
    ((English is not everyone's first language, Tikon.))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((OOC))

I am fully aware of that never, but if you are going to say something atleast know what you are going or trying to say before you type it, so that the person reading the response has some understanding of what is being said.

And whats up with you NEV, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what?

Originally posted by Tikon
    ((OOC))And whats up with you NEV, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what?
    ((Actually, yeah. I'm sick and woke up sneezing in the middle of the night and never fell back to sleep. I'm very tired, miserable, cranky and there was just no way to get out of going to work today so it's probably best if I stay away from this or any other threads with hot topics.

I apologize if I've upset anyone.))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: On a lighter note

Originally posted by Templus
    So what does Meister think of all this? and better yet what is he doing in his spare time?

Omni Pol We protect!!! And get you hooked up!!
    Cmon folks nothing...not even a STFU Templus.
    I'm Back

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast