Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Message to Omni-Pol

If you plan to single out NW for their actions you need to do the same to EVERY Omni org that has attacked another Omni Tower. KFM attacked OP, why didn't they get this treatment ? That's because they didn't succeed and NW did.
    KFM was treated in exactly the same way, we dropped all contact with them and refused to give them any assistance in anyway. Omni-Pol is a Role Playing Guild based on Role Playing, If someone attacks us then we have every right to respond as we see fit.

Also, I am tired of the word Traitor being thrown around so much. It is a simple fact that none of you has the right to label a person a traitor.
    When an organisation of the same belonging faction attack a fellow organisation of the same faction, they are said to be traitors, regardless of whether they have been labeled in that way, if you attack your own then you can expect to be tarnished with the necessary brush.

It was a slap in the face to OP and now everyone is out to get NW.
    Many members of NameWitheld have earned themselves bad reputations in other ways other than being involved in the attack against Omni-Pol, People tend to forget that Omni-Pol has a lot of friends and Omni-Pol has been through thick and thin and always stuck by its allies. What NameWitheld did just gave everyone who wanted to have a go at them an excuse to jump on the Bandwagon, thats why they were treated so badly.
    It should be a warning to other people who wish to use that kind of attitude that it will not be tolerated, If they find it difficult in game due to their actions then it is their problem and it is theirs to deal with.

As I have said many a time before "You create your own enemies"

I'm going to mention something here that happened not to terribly long ago when I came to help in the defense of Omni-Pol's tower. I came to assist in the defense of the tower and in return my death was planned by a member of Omni-Pol. The only reason I was not attacked is because the gas level went back up before the person in question got a chance to attack. I don't care what you think of me or my org, If I come to assist in the defense of your sacred towers, I expect to be treated with at least a bit of courtesy. Of course this is why I have never and will never again respond to an attack on Omni-Pols towers. I put my differences with them behind me and I am the one that comes to the aid of their towers, yet I am the one that is treated as if I was attacking the tower.
    If you make yourself an enemy of Omni-Pol and we see you at our towers when it is at 5% then ofcourse you are going to be attacked, because of your previous actions you would have more reason to attack our towers rather than defend them, When helping in a defence it is always a good Idea to contact someone in the org just to make them aware of your intentions, if you were going to be attacked, then it is your own fault and you should expected to be.

I, for one, will be offering my full support to them as they rebuild and if it is their desire to try and change the reputation that they have earned.
    They will never change their reputation that they have earned for themselves, if you go around treating people badly and generally making asses of yourself (the Majority of Namewithelds members not all) then you can expect to be treated the same in return.

Their Demise shows that you cannot get away with treating people like that.

-Tik
    Last edited by Tikon RIP 02-04; Mar 11th, 2003 at 21:20:25.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Wisewise coughs slightly.
    Actually, Tikon... Templus told us several times on the guild chat that he was there to defend...

But of course, if someone didn't see the messages, it isn't strange that they would attack Valaik, as they would think he was there with the enemy...

And to Valaik's statement about the word "traitor" I agree with Tikon. Anyone damaging one of their own are traitors no matter which way you look at it unless the damage caused to their own were meant to help those of their own side (like for example hurting a criminal organization to make them less influential on Rubi-Ka and thereby increasing living standards for the loyal citizens).
    Ward "Wisewise" Kenley.
    Enlightened Omni-Tek employee and pistolero in the proud service of Omni-Pol.

Ahh I cant have been at that tower battle then, but the same rules of engagement for defence apply.

Woo hoo! We've been declared! We're bonafide!

Valaik's got a job; he's got prospects. He's bonafide! The best thing you ever did for them gals was to get hit by that train.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

(Nev, that movie roxxors. )
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

((OOC))

LOL. Nevver, I love that movie. The Coen brothers outdid themselves, but the 'Bonafide' speech is probably one of the better moments.

I can just hear Holly Hunter reciting it from reading your post.
    Nicholas "Maxilon" Markarian
    Executive of 'The Concillium'
    Bureaucrat
    Clan Union Representative
    'Order is not oppression. Benevolent government requires a level of moral soundness and ethical fortitude that if not found should lead to the immediate dissolution, through armed struggle if needed, of said government.'

((I love it too ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Sidarion sits in his West Athen appartment and watches "The Omnis" on Omni-Tv. He gets annoyed, picks up his comm-set and calls the broadcasting company...

"Would you please stop agreeing on stuff, dear omnis, and get back at each others throats?

Hey I paid lotsa creds to get the decoder for your program...... now I want the entertainment!

It was so much fun for me to just lean back and see you hampering each other"

Sid replaces his comm-set and gets back to watching "The Omnis"

Originally posted by Nevver
    Woo hoo! We've been declared! We're bonafide!

Valaik's got a job; he's got prospects. He's bonafide! The best thing you ever did for them gals was to get hit by that train.
    I think he's gone an' R-U-N-N-O-F-T ((Does it show that I love that movie too? ^_^))
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Lyricia

I think he's gone an' R-U-N-N-O-F-T ((Does it show that I love that movie too? ^_^))
    Damn... beat me to it... One day, and that day might never come, I'll get you Lyricia! And your little dog too! Mmmm, I love the smell of burning Lyricia in the morning... Bliqzsy, wheres my damn Cookbook>?!

(AHHH TOO MANY COMBINED MOVIES!)
    Last edited by Uwen; Mar 13th, 2003 at 03:17:56.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Again

Ok this foolishness has to stop, by Name Withheld members, since they are the only ones I can stop from posting here.

It's all silly and rediculous, we attacked OP and took their tower. So what? We put up another tower thus not affecting the side bonus in the least. OP took the tower back, thus again not affecting the side bonus in the least.

We betrayed Omni-Tek, yeah. Did we hurt Omni-Tek, no. Allegations about further attacks are pure speculation. None were actually made so how can you presume to know if we would have or not? Have you got a MP that can read minds? Is this a new skill I'm going to have to sink IP into in order to know what everyone is up to?

OP doesn't seem to want to let this go. Whereas I am more than willing to move on and build my org. I'm not into the petty revenge thing, Meister apparently is or perhaps his people are acting without his consent. I don't know, I really don't care. What I do know is I'm tired of OP operatives chasing me all over Rubi-Ka and harrasssing me and my guildmates at every possible opportunity. If you are suppose to be the high and mighty, self righteous police of Omni-Tek, act the part. Leave my people alone, stop harrassing them and they will pay you the same kindness. If you all are acting without Meisters consent, then he had best get a little tighter control over his organization. This will be my final comment on this issue. Frankly I'm sick of it and ready to let it lay.
    Xaeberfix
    Ex-Director of Name Withheld
    Ex-member of Omni-Mining
    Ex-member of Devil's Advocate
    Ex-and future Citizen of Rubi-Ka
    Stay tuned kiddies!

"And 'lo there came a great scourge upon the land. The mountains crumbled and the oceans dried and great tremors broke the land asunder. He has come again, look upon him and lament."

NONE of OPs members have been chasing you around harrassing you, you attacked us without any provocation and continued to let your members annoy us in public, with that we refused to buff your members or help them in anyway, that is not harrasment.

You attacked Omni-Pol but you obviously were not aware of the consequences, you "NameWitheld" created this problem for yourselves, and it has got to the stage where you cant deal with it and you want to let it lay. Well im sorry it doesnt work like that, unless Meister says so you are still going to get the same treatment from OP because that is what you and your members deserve. I know that some of your members are respectable decent people and they should have no affiliation with your guild because it only brings them a bad name.

You created this problem not only for yourself but for your guild and its memebers, You deal with it!

We have even had some of your members supposidly infiltrate us and act as spies, so you are the aggressor.

If you wish to try and heal the wounds to which you have caused, then I suggest you contact Meister.

Lieutenant Tikon Joor Omni-Pol

ok you're going to make me break my rule. Fine. Another post.

Point 1. It IS somthing I can deal with. That is not the reason I want it over. I want it over because it's foolish. My org is perfectly fine with or without this situation. Aside from a few idiots who won't give buffs to a couple of my members it isn't having any affect on anything in my org. That's right Tikon, no effect. All your commentaries are doing in making me want to not like OP more than I already do.

Point 2. As for your allies...pfhht. The few that you have aren't any better than you. Silly little daisies running around acting self-important. No effect on me or my org, if they don't buff us I'll go find someone else who will, it should take all of about 2 minutes.

Point 3. I've heard talk of OP saying they will take down any tower that NW puts up. I welcome them to try and then who are the traitors? We put up an tower and you try to take it, you've done exactly what you've been preaching not to do. So I welcome you to show your true colors and try, but don't come crying back to me when we whip your tails.

Point 4. OP has had people following me for quite some time now, if you don't know about it, it's none of my concern. What I do know is they are about as subtle as bull moose in heat.

I want this to end as much for your benefit as ours. Unless you want to keep it going which is fine. Waste your time and effort, see if I care. The more stink you make the more our notoriety grows. So either way we win. You and your allies aren't the only guilds on Rubi-Ka, we don't need you. Simple fact.
    Xaeberfix
    Ex-member of Omni-Mining
    Stay tuned kiddies!

"And 'lo there came a great scourge upon the land. The mountains crumbled and the oceans dried and great tremors broke the land asunder. He has come again, look upon him and lament."

Aaaaand yet another thing I have to state my disagreements on

Originally posted by Xaeberfix
    We betrayed Omni-Tek, yeah. Did we hurt Omni-Tek, no.
    Actually, by attacking our towers you:
    A. Lowered the defences of the base for some time, both during and after the attack, because of inactive members not being able to come back and rebuild towers very quickly.
    B. Cost loyal Omni-Tek employees credits on rebuilding towers.
    C. Lowered loyal Omni-Tek employees' combat abilities for a period of time, due to towers being destroyed and one of the organization contracts being disabled.

To sum up, you did hurt Omni-Tek by making many loyal Omni-Tek employees less able to fend off the Clans and by costing loyal Omni-Tek employees money as well as the fact that you left the base in a weakened state after your attack, making it more susceptible to clan attacks.

No effect on me or my org, if they don't buff us I'll go find someone else who will, it should take all of about 2 minutes
    It can take a whoooole lot longer than 2 minutes if you happen to be looking for whatever buff it is at the wrong time of day, or if you're just unlucky.

I've heard talk of OP saying they will take down any tower that NW puts up.
    Rumours only. We wouldn't attack a Name Withheld tower unless they took it from a loyal Omni-Tek organization. Not as far as I know at least.

OP has had people following me for quite some time now, if you don't know about it, it's none of my concern. What I do know is they are about as subtle as bull moose in heat
    Paranoia can be a brutal condition...

Wisewise morphs into a leet and sneaks off into the wilderness.
    Last edited by Wisewise; Mar 14th, 2003 at 23:43:06.
    Ward "Wisewise" Kenley.
    Enlightened Omni-Tek employee and pistolero in the proud service of Omni-Pol.

I want this to end as much for your benefit as ours. Unless you want to keep it going which is fine. Waste your time and effort, see if I care.
    It is of no benefit to us wether this ends or not, what you did was wrong and you now have to face up to that. NameWitheld will always be regarded as the lowest of the low purely because of what you did. The actions that you take can have serious repurcussions.
    Our allies are strong orgs, orgs that have been around for a very long time, not these 5 minute orgs that come and go we support eachother, its as simple as that.

You claim that you want NameWitheld to be respected as a descent org, but how do you suppose that will come about when you show the same arrogant attitude as always, you still hold your grudges as you can tell from these posts.

//Actually, by attacking our towers you:
    A. Lowered the defences of the base for some time, both during and after the attack, because of inactive members not being able to come back and rebuild towers very quickly.// originally posted by WiseWise

Uhm, yes we did lower the defenses of the tower, it would have been difficult to take it if we hadn't.
    ?????
    You're acting like we just went in blew up a few towers and left, when in actuality we destroyed them all and took over the land area.
    I think you're a little confused.

We put up a tower and fortified it immediatly. The next day you attacked it and took it back...with lots of outside help....I might add.

So basicly you did the exact same thing we did. You destroyed an Omni tower and weakened the area for a time as well. The circumstances matter little. It's all the same thing when it all comes down.
    We proved that we could easily take a tower from your org even with all your "allies" helping. So to my way of thinking you didn't deserve to hold the area any more than we did. We took the tower within the short 5% time frame. Clanners attacking would have had alot more time. You all are fooling yourselves if you think they wouldn't have and couldn't have easily taken it from you. It would have been much safer in our hands since the clanners like you even less than we do.

Best regards
    Xaeberfix
    Ex-member of Omni-Mining
    Stay tuned kiddies!

Re: Aaaaand yet another thing I have to state my disagreements on

Originally posted by Wisewise

Paranoia can be a brutal condition...
    A not-so veiled threat from a not-so "police" organisation
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Tikon, I hold no grudges. I simply wish Omni-Pol to mind their own affairs while I rebuild this organization.

I've expressed no intention of attacking you or any other omni org.

You are a bit mistaken if you think I have any intention of continuing down the road we were going previously. I'm not Toggles/Tobiaswolff. We are two seperate people with different ideas. The fact that alot of OP's members come looking for my org members ready to start a fight isn't helping the situation.

If you wish me to put my money where my mouth is get Meister to back off his dogs and I'll be more than happy to prove it. Until then we are locked into this cycle of idiocy.
    Xaeberfix
    Ex-member of Omni-Mining
    Stay tuned kiddies!

Hmm perhaps things arent too clear for you Xaberfix.

You attacked land that was claimed by Omni-Pol, you were the Agressors you attacked Omni-Pol. We laid claim to that land and it was ours, you attacked us and took it from us, I mean another OT org taking land from an OT org?. Due to your trecheory we had ever right to take it back, so there is a difference, you are no better than the clans.

And how could you say that you took the land from us, when you know aswell as I then all Omni-Pol officers attending the defence were too high to defend our base, whereas the majority of your members were within a level range to attack the base en mass. We only had a few officers there that could attack your members.
    You target our lowest base, that does not show strength that just shows weakness. Because you know aswell as I, if you went for our high level base you would have been slaughtered like lambs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast