Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Message to Omni-Pol

Message to Omni-Pol

Genral Message to Omni-Pol
    Sender- Genknife

I am not sure if you know me but I don't think you would really care. I am a board member for Name Withheld. I understand you think we are traitors becuase we attacked and destroyed your towers. I personally wasn't involved but I would have joined now due to the fact of all the choas and hate you have made about this. The reasoning behind our attack is our own but we believe that you have no right to judge us for anothers. I am loyal to Omni-Tek just not to a corrupt police department with a large ego. You may think what you may but you will most likly be wrong. At this point in time I would like these idiotic threats and rumors to stop.

Signed Genknife

Re: Message to Omni-Pol

Originally posted by Genknife
    Genral Message to Omni-Pol
    Sender- Genknife

I am not sure if you know me but I don't think you would really care. I am a board member for Name Withheld. I understand you think we are traitors becuase we attacked and destroyed your towers. I personally wasn't involved but I would have joined now due to the fact of all the choas and hate you have made about this. The reasoning behind our attack is our own but we believe that you have no right to judge us for anothers. I am loyal to Omni-Tek just not to a corrupt police department with a large ego. You may think what you may but you will most likly be wrong. At this point in time I would like these idiotic threats and rumors to stop.

Signed Genknife

You know, i am seriously getting sick of you small minded self loving woe is me babies. You attack an Omni-Tek tower, and you are an omni-tek org. You then proceed a nice little campaign of attempted slander, you threaten to attack again. Then, after ALL your terrorist, yes terrorist, actions, you take offense if people treat you poorly? Your actions are criminal at best, and that's the way you are treated...as criminals.

You constantly speak of corruption within Omni-Pol, WHERE is your proof? SHOW me exact proof of how omni-pol is a self serving organization. Concrete evidence that prooves without a shadow of a doubt that we are nothing but a self serving organization out for our own benefit...you know, like your org.

Point of fact, what we do is for the benefit of Omni-Tek as a whole. WE are the ones running patrols in omni territory. WE are the one's responding to omni towers under attack. WE are the ones people come to when they require assistance with the law. We are NOT the law, we simply enforce it. It's OMNI-POLICE, not omni-daycare for disobedient children such as yourself.

At the end of the day, everything we do, EVERYTHING, is for the good of Omni-Tek as a whole. Everything else people throw out is slander without facts. We have 2 logs of your guild meetings where your still plotting against omni-pol, and thus against omni-tek as a whole. Without law enforcement omni-tek will decend into lawlessness, and at that point you might as well go join the clans. Because your org, is doing nothing more but aiding and abedding clanners by attacking OMNI-TEK towers.

And unless you've looked out your window lately, the clanners are WINNING the notums wars. Towers go up and towers go down, but they have more, we have less. And really, with idiots like your org, your only doing there job for them. If you want to make some point, hold a meeting and announce it loud and proud. What you did is a terrorist and criminal act against omni-tek, NOT just omni-pol. Now your paying for those actions with the outcry and reactions of all loyal omni-tek citizens and employee's.

There's an old earth saying that goes something like this "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." You've set the house on fire, we put out the flames. Every actions has a reaction, and actions such as yours have VERY long lasting reactions. Dont expect what you did to go away, and dont expect to receive ANY sympathy from ANY loyal omni-tek citizen or employee. You reap what you sow...i hope you like this years crop.
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

Name witheld i am good friends with an enforcer in ur guild or she was atleast a month ago, i have seen u treat her poorly, i have also seen u treat the corporation poorly not only are u disliked by op, but ur disliked by me and this is not a good thing.

You Openly attacked Omni-Pol and thus you openly attacked Omni-Tek.

You will pay the consequences and they will come in due course.

You create your own enemies, enemies do not create themselves.

You brought this upon yourselves, now you deal with it!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Attacking the police of Omni-Tek and then brag about it in public = Kamikaze in one way or another.

That's just my thoughts though.
    Xezeor 216/14 levels of pure madness - 0% retired - member of Avatars Reloaded

Originally posted by Tikon
    You Openly attacked Omni-Pol and thus you openly attacked Omni-Tek......

You brought this upon yourselves, now you deal with it!
    I think Lt. Joor sumed it up perfectly.

Carla02
    Melynda 'Carla02' Zembower
    L220/15 Omni Eternalist
    RK1

Advisor of Vatos Locos
    Vatos Locos Forums

I had the misfortune to meed one of you Name Witheld punks in Rome Blue, outside the Basic General. She asked me for a buff, and could not understand why I refused. She pleaded with me and even offered me credits...She simply could not make the mental leap from wearing a Org Tag, and taking responsibility for their actions.

Genknife---There are plenty of Clan Towers to attack. You are a traitor, and a fool. I count you among the clan scum, along with every other traitor and fool that wears your Org Tag.

((I cannot fathom a reason to attack same faction towers...You are not increasinf the XP bonus...You are not doing anything constructive whatsoever...

Just keep in mind, you reap what you sew))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Message to Omni-Tek traitor

Originally posted by Genknife
    I understand you think we are traitors becuase we attacked and destroyed your towers.
    "Think you are traitors" isn't exactly correct... we know you are traitors as attacking towers of your own alignment=treacherous

I personally wasn't involved but I would have joined now due to the fact of all the choas and hate you have made about this.
    If this means you disagreed with their actions at first, then you should have at least made some kind of big deal about it like taking it up with your leaders or left Name Withheld.

The reasoning behind our attack is our own but we believe that you have no right to judge us for anothers.
    Anothers what?

I am loyal to Omni-Tek just not to a corrupt police department with a large ego.
    If you were loyal to Omni-Tek, you'd have left Name Withheld at the second you found out they had attacked Omni-Tek towers.
    Secondly, you think that we're corrupt and have a large ego, huh? Well, give us one reason for thinking that, like Neboja said.

You may think what you may but you will most likly be wrong.
    Now that's just bad grammar... I don't understand a word you're saying, so I can't respond to that.

At this point in time I would like these idiotic threats and rumors to stop.

Signed Genknife

First of all, a rumour is something that may or may not be true that is not an official statement, but more like something someone heard from someone else and passed on. Ergo, a rumour is the wrong definition of what we have said. In fact, we have several screenshots to prove that you actually did it.

Secondly, the threats you're referring to (not sure if you really have gotten any or not) are made because people want to discourage you from breaking Omni-Tek laws or continuing with terrorist acts like this anymore. It also may serve as a warning that Omni-Tek employees (the loyal kind) will get revenge for this outrage in which case you should consider yourself lucky you even got warned.

This is something I've been giving a bit of thought to. While Devil's Advocate has had their "differences" with Omni-Pol, I feel we have enough problems within Omni-Tek itself without interupting each other's mining operations. I think the best thing to do is to put this in the past and consider it a lesson learned. The better route to take might be arbitration or even taking it to the Arena rather than destroying profits that benefit not only the offending department, but all employees as a whole.

When you hurt one department, you hurt the entire company.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Open memo concerning interdepartmental conflict

My esteemed collegues,

As an Omni-Tek employee without affiliation with either Name Witheld or Omni-Pol I would like to bring it to the attention of all departments, and the aforementioned in particular, that interdepartmental conflict like this is not simply bad for the departments involved, but for the company in general.

While I understand the need for interdepartmental competition to encourage growth and foster a constructively competitive spirit, the destruction of Omni-Tek mining facilities oversteps the bounds of healthy competition and leads to decresed efficiency within the company as a whole. It has always been the stated position of management that inefficiency is not to be tolerated.

While I understand that even healthy competition may breed personal animosity among employees of different departments it is important for departmental heads to discourage such sentiments among their subordinates by providing an example to be followed. Should personal friction occur between departmental heads it can be readily settled in the arena, or with a mediator unaffiliated with either party.

However you choose to settle your disputations it is important that departments work together for the betterment of Omni-Tek as a whole. I strongly reccomend that all parties involved in the current conflict host a public summit in which greivences can be settled in a diplomatic and civil fashion.

-Shuldrich

Re: Open memo concerning interdepartmental conflict

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    My esteemed collegues,

As an Omni-Tek employee without affiliation with either Name Witheld or Omni-Pol I would like to bring it to the attention of all departments, and the aforementioned in particular, that interdepartmental conflict like this is not simply bad for the departments involved, but for the company in general.

While I understand the need for interdepartmental competition to encourage growth and foster a constructively competitive spirit, the destruction of Omni-Tek mining facilities oversteps the bounds of healthy competition and leads to decresed efficiency within the company as a whole. It has always been the stated position of management that inefficiency is not to be tolerated.

While I understand that even healthy competition may breed personal animosity among employees of different departments it is important for departmental heads to discourage such sentiments among their subordinates by providing an example to be followed. Should personal friction occur between departmental heads it can be readily settled in the arena, or with a mediator unaffiliated with either party.

However you choose to settle your disputations it is important that departments work together for the betterment of Omni-Tek as a whole. I strongly reccomend that all parties involved in the current conflict host a public summit in which greivences can be settled in a diplomatic and civil fashion.

-Shuldrich
    Ditto.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: Re: Open memo concerning interdepartmental conflict

Originally posted by Nevver
    Ditto.
    Damn! They're, like, uniting and agreeing and stuff! Our evil plans are going to ruin! The dysfunctional, internally feudin' family is coming together! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Isn't that, like, a sign of the apocalypse or something?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

(OOC)

In my time lurking around the boards I have seen a lot of Name Witheld vs. Omni-Pol posts go OOC and get downright nasty. This is bad for us IC as well as detrimental for the RP community as a whole. Creating bad blood between characters is one thing. You can tell me Shuldrich gets his jollys by wearing a grass skirt and dancing in the garage while mocking his lawnmower and that's all well and good, *Shuldrich* will get mad, but I will not, but once you start attacking *me* then I start getting uncomfortable, and I don't want to RP in a place where I don't feel comfortable.
    (Begging your pardon for the double post, this would have gone well with my original post but I don't like mixing IC and OOC in the same post.)

Allright, sermon mode off

(/OOC)

Sorry, I had a HUGE reponse to all of this, but four horsemen ran me over and crushed my datapad...
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

They ran over yours also? Mabey it's a sign!?!

Lesentia shouts: Call OP! They want to destroy technology! The world is ending! RUN!!!

/me runs away screaming
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Omni-Admin will not tolerate in-fighting between Omni-Tek organizations/departments. The public record clearly shown it was the rogue group called Name Withheld that attempted and later succeeded in destroying a mining operation belonging to Omni-Pol. This action is unacceptable. Omni-Pol have every right to pursue legal and retaliatory action against the formentioned rogue group.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

"Assaulting an Officer, whether an Officer of the Law (Omni-Pol) or a member of the Board of Directors of Omni-Tek is punishable by termination." OT Personnel manual

The interpretation of Termination has been inconsistent in the past, and no clarification exists at this time. It is still pending review by the Board of Directors. Until an amendment is cited, be prepared to accept termination in the final sense, including but not limited to erasing insurance records. I find this argument to be ridiculous. All Omni Tek personnel are required in their training to be familiar with Omni Tek regulations and marketing strategies. This training is reinforced during authorized rest periods. This is a non-argument and Omni-Pol is bound by duty to persue this to the full extent of theiir Hypercorporational powers.

In simple proletariat terms, if Omni-Pol is not allowed to do its job then why do we have them? Omni-Pol are self sacrificing employees who are willing to lay their profits, materiel, careers, and lives on the line for the benefit of the Hypercorportion and its assets, homid as well as fiscal. Any employee who would dare interfere with that duty can and SHOULD be dealt with. Any department who would authorize such a disruption to our aggressive marketing strategy on Rubi-Ka is no better than any other competitor, is a risk to our profit, and is unsettling to our shareholders. Clearly, the Managerial seminars of Phillip Ross have had NO impact on Name Withheld. Perhaps, once all of the forms are processed the board will authorize their arrest for reeducation and reindoctrination in Omni Tek procedure, or, if the damages by their presence unsettle our shareholders so much that their retention would damage our profits in the next quarter, even recommend their termination.

I am glad to be working in Omni-Tax, and grateful that Omni-Pol is in place to protect our skilled workforce from this disruptive element to my workday, which now has considerably increased my workload assessing worth, tax burden, and other man-hours that could instead be spent recovering revenue. Because of damage calculations, cost surveys, and other damages thiusly inflicted BY OMNI TEK EMPLOYEES against the corporation, I can expect to see my stock options for this quarter drop by an estimate of .0000021%. A loss is unacceptable, not only to me, but to the shareholders, the Board of Directors, and our glorious Chairman Phillip Ross himself.

Reginald Koshar, Omni-Tax
    By my fists you shall be exalted.

This is funny when u think about it
    Name witheld = traitorous scum bags

omni pol= a guild defeated by OT,
    OP dont have a large ego.. although certain members within them do ie meister

but their are nice ones like compute if hes still with them

but remember whilst ppl call name witheld traitorous Omni Pol Ganked a member of chimera i think while he defended their towers if memory serves me correctly, so before u judge ask papa bear... he is full of good and wise things to say

Provide proof to your slander Papa Bear, and be careful what you say.

(OOC) I dont think You papa bear know what you are talking about
    omni pol= a guild defeated by OT
    What is that supposed to mean?

Before you start shouting your mouth off to bump up your posts, I would suggest that you know the full background story and what goes on, you should know that Chimera and Omni-Pol have a mutal firendly pact, we help eachother out, we would not openly attack a representative of Chimera.

And you say you are wise and filled with knowledge, I think before you make that statement you should become literate.
    Last edited by Tikon RIP 02-04; Mar 11th, 2003 at 16:08:57.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

I'm going to mention something here that happened not to terribly long ago when I came to help in the defense of Omni-Pol's tower. I came to assist in the defense of the tower and in return my death was planned by a member of Omni-Pol. The only reason I was not attacked is because the gas level went back up before the person in question got a chance to attack. I don't care what you think of me or my org, If I come to assist in the defense of your sacred towers, I expect to be treated with at least a bit of courtesy. Of course this is why I have never and will never again respond to an attack on Omni-Pols towers. I put my differences with them behind me and I am the one that comes to the aid of their towers, yet I am the one that is treated as if I was attacking the tower.

Also, I am tired of the word Traitor being thrown around so much. It is a simple fact that none of you has the right to label a person a traitor. That is up to a court of law and from what I know that hasn't happened. Now of course an org or person could be labeled a rogue and it would then be up to Omni-Pol to do their jobs and bring them in to face a court of law.

(( Of course a solid legal system is somewhat lacking on Rubi-Ka but that is not the fault of Omni-Pol nor those being accused of being a "Traitor". Its something that is missing and I will be the first to admit would be rather difficult to do. That doesn't mean it can't be done its just that no one really wishes to step up and do it. Its been tried before but that didn't last very long. I see people every day here in the US being called a traitor because they don't agree with something or think a war is wrong. Seeing it here just pisses me off that much more. ))

(( Now this post was originally started in regards to Name Witheld and their actions and the way they were treated afterwards. The ONLY reason that this is such a big deal is because everyone is so worried about a few tenths of a percent of XP that they scream and cry anytime something happens to it. Personally, That XP bonus is what is killing Roleplaying on Rubi-Ka. People don't use their heads anymore, they just want more XP. Now as for the people freaking out because someone in NW doesn't understand why they're not being allowed buffs, not everyone was in NW when that happened, not everyone follows the RP community or even hears everything that happens in the org. I'm willing to bet most of the people here can remember logging on and finding out about something that happened a while back that they had no clue about. So next time it happens just explain it, or don't and put the person on ignore, then you're no better than them for not giving them the chance to change.))

(( I was away from home last night and was informed that NW was disbanded and is now trying to reform under new leadership. To me this takes away most of OP's complaints about NW, the person they thought was out to get them is no longer leading the group. Now of course it means that most of the orgs out bitching and complaining need to grow up a bit cause this has turned childish. If you plan to single out NW for their actions you need to do the same to EVERY Omni org that has attacked another Omni Tower. KFM attacked OP, why didn't they get this treatment ? That's because they didn't succeed and NW did. It was a slap in the face to OP and now everyone is out to get NW. All I ask is that people stop acting like children in regards to this. For those that have kept the actions of NW IC and responded IC the whole time, My heartfelt regards go out to you for taking it in the spirit it was intended. To those that result to OOC attacks no matter the reasons, I have nothing but pity for you.))

(( I have gotten to know many of the members of Name Witheld, though they might not know it, and for the most part are a good group of people. I, for one, will be offering my full support to them as they rebuild and if it is their desire to try and change the reputation that they have earned. And when I say I, Valaik is not included in that, because officially Valaik has no stance IC on the situation. It is none of Valaiks concern. Jeff on the other hand will do whatever is needed to help out NW. ))

(( As always I don't care if you flame me till you're red in the face or not, cause I'll just ignore it. I don't have the time, nor desire, to waste reading it. These are my opinions and I'm not intentionally flaming anyone.))
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast