Thread: Nav Aid

Nav Aid

It would be good to be able to enter co-ords e.g. 679X1671
    and have the yellowline indicator appear on the compass like in a mission.
    e.g.
    /Goto 679X1671

Plz
    Altrixs Tu

Yep, that's a good idea. That way, when someone in your group wanders off, as someone always does, it would be easy to get them back to the group.

As it is, I always give them the coordinates, but many people have trouble following the coordinate system. If they could just enter them in with a /setdestination type command, and then have the compass yellow line point them in the right direction, it would be a big help.

hmm how about needing to buy a item to be able to do it...just for the fun of it hehe

Re: Nav Aid

Originally posted by Altrix
    It would be good to be able to enter co-ords e.g. 679X1671
    and have the yellowline indicator appear on the compass like in a mission.
    e.g.
    /Goto 679X1671

Plz
    Altrixs Tu
    I agree, FunCOm please for the love of god!!

DO THIS

bump

Works for me. Make it a map upgrade. /setcoord would give you a lil X and a compass heading, after you'd installed the upgrade. Personally, I hate following coordinates. Heck, I get lost on stairs...
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

It would be useful if ure coords were displayed on the AO status bar. That way we don't have to keep pressing F9. Or am I missing something here?

Creep.

Lightbulb Better yet...

Better yet...

Have the spoken coords in chat be Left-Shift-Clickable (like items) or Right-Clickable (like missions) and have them automatically uploaded to the compass / map like missions do.

Been asking for this since beta.

Berlioz / Thira / Woland