Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Upcoming Wedding

Whatever...I tire of this pointless endeavor.I am always right, I have never been wrong about anything ever. Soo many people I have told this same thing to are no longer together. I will be proven right eventually. You can have your grid post back, I'll just sit back and wait..oh and deacon, no one asked you anything you scarred no pupil freak. You sure are one to call someone ugly..you can shatter the glass on Yalms with your mug.
    Last edited by Lexusstreak; Mar 21st, 2003 at 22:15:11.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

Deac.... that was.... What?

-Shuldrich

(( I highly doubt "Hollerating" is a word though, I'll look it up or something, sounds like an obscure sauce, maybe some weird medical procedure. ))

Now let's break this down:

Originally posted by Lexusstreak
    Whatever...I tire of this pointless endeavor.I am always right, I have never been wrong about anything ever.
    Except when you implied you were anything but a sour grape eating loser.

I will be proven right eventually.

You can be just as right without flapping those bigass horsegums, mister Ed. "Hello Willlllbbbbuur!"

Originally posted by Lexusstreak
    You sure are one to call someone ugly..you can shatter the glass Yalms with your mug.
    And you can shatter Metaplast with your breath, ya yuck mouthed cavity creep. Now step off before you get thrown off.

We can continue this conversation off thread in PMs. I welcome the opportunity to put you in tears. For you, it'll be almost as much fun as eating sand.

To quote the immortal Bruce Campbell: "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!"
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Mar 21st, 2003 at 22:18:17.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    To quote the immortal Bruce Campbell: "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!"
    What about

"I've come here to kick a** and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

((Who said that anyway?))

/Terminal bumpification

((that's an ooc question but that quote came from this B movie starring roddy piper..it was called 'they live" it waas actually, "I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick A** and I'm all out of bubblegum"))
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

There's an MA who shouts that all the time in missions... her name is weird.. lots of ee's in it..

And Deacon.. LOL!! Gotta love the Mr. Ed comment I'm sure Ben thanks you for taking his back like that.

As far as Ms Negative over there.. She took it far and beyond the game I play so I'm no longer involved. I'm not that dirty of a player.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Sorry but I forget my asbestos suit today so I am locking this thread.
    Saberharth
    Sage Director, ARK Community Relations
    Click Here for more information on joining ARK

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678