Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Wedding

I'll be there! Grats you two!

Jassel

"It isn't possible to love and part ... You can transmutate love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know from experience that the poets are right: love is eternal." (E. M. Forester)

BUMP!
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

*Looks around and laughs so hard she falls over and her eyes start watering*

The biggest joke this side of rubi ka....LOL hot damn ben I'll see you in two weeks when you are tired of this one too.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

I've got what it takes to hang on to a man, so don't plan on seeing him anytime soon.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Lex, You once told me once that I would never be happy until I found someone that I could be with forever. Someone that I could devote myself to. I have found this person, and now you try to tell me that it wont happen. I love Tris. I am in love with Tris. And nothing you can say will change that.

Take your problems and go else where.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Don't worry about her Ben, she's just lost the meaning of life when the plan to oust Silverstone went into action. SHe's just bitter! Like I always say, don't listen to naysayers. If ya did, nothing would happen

Not like I need to tell you or Tris, as you guys are happy and know this already. Just lettin' ya know you have support
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

For your information Uwen boy, getting rid of Silverstone won't be that easy. You will see soon enough, you think this will be one sided? hmm?

Anyway Ben, you may mean well but I've known your type before..and I've known your fiancee's type too sadly..ughh... oil and water Ben..you settling down is like mixing oil and water. You may think I'm mean sure....but then again no one listens to me..btw I have never been wrong about relationships, just ask around this dusthole of a planet...it won't last.

Well, I had a long response but I'm not gonna say it. I'm going to attempt to stop this hijacking and give the thread back to Ben and Trist. Hope it stays on track

Originally posted by Tristalyn

Awww why for not coming?
    ooc:
    I'm stuck at a med. camp in nothern Norway

ic:
    I'm taming sandworms out in Broken Shores

Awww, I shouldn't have said that...

Tris:
    "Ah, right, so you prefer a lame SANDWORM instead of my WEDDING?!"

Angelus hides
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

I will make it last Lex. I dont take a commitment like this lightly, and neither does Tris. We make each other happy, and we care about each other a lot. Happiness is the most important thing that 2 people can share. She loves me and I love her. If you dont think it will last, I think you are wrong. And we will prove it to you.

I do expect a public apology when we prove you wrong Lex. And trust me when I say, you will be proved wrong.
    Not sure who you think you are to think you have the right to come here with your negative opinions but I am looking forward to watching you eat your words.

Tootles.
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

Let Lex eat Crow, I say!

Brightest Blessings to the both of you. May your hearth be filled with joy and happiness for many moons to come.

::curtsies to the happy couple::
    Gaiawyn "Autumnblaze" WolfMoon
    Circle G - Events Coordinator
    Atlantean/RK1

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    I do expect a public apology when we prove you wrong Lex. And trust me when I say, you will be proved wrong.
    Not sure who you think you are to think you have the right to come here with your negative opinions but I am looking forward to watching you eat your words.

Tootles.
    Nah, when (no, no, no, not if, Lex, WHEN) you two do work out and prove her wrong, she'll insist she came up with the whole idea. Its the OmniTek way!

Its the OmniTek way
    Psst, Uwen, Lex is clan(well, as of the last day or so). Now take that back!
    /me grins and taps her foot.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

We shall see, we shall see.... *rolls her eyes* the sheep never listen... oh by the way, you asked who do I think I am. i will tell you..I'm the answer to the problem that is called free will.

Among other choice words .. and yes, we shall see.
    GridStream

Originally posted by sezmra

Psst, Uwen, Lex is clan(well, as of the last day or so). Now take that back!
    /me grins and taps her foot.
    I know that shes technically clan, but she sure sounds like an Omni to me. No disrespect to you of course

Originally posted by Lexusstreak
    I'm the answer to the problem that is called free will.
    Free will, lol, I chose to marry her of my own free will. I dont see where I have a lack of any free will...

Ben, you as the envy of the entire male population of Rubi-Ka, I congratulate you.

In fact I congratulate you both. Any and everyone is likely to fall head over heels after spending more than 5 minutes with this special gal. You, my friend, are holding the winning lottery ticket. I give a hearty congratulations to you as you've become a spiritual millionaire of inner peace and happiness.

Keep it Rockin'

-Fused

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast