Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Wedding

Tristalyn rolls her eyes.
    Look here Papa Bear. I don't know who ate your porridge, sat in your chair or got in your bed and slept in it, but there is no reason to point negativity towards us. And we certainly don't need your negativity to keep a thread bumped that announces a wedding.
    So take your 'input', your inability to spell common words and your bad attitude and waddle your ass right out the door.

plzkthx
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

my inability to spell common words i am sorry tristalyn. im a big fan of u and ur work..

i just wanted to make it known that ppl who stick their profession in their name are boring and lame

also in doing so i kept ur announcement up at the top so more could see

i didnt mean to insult u in anyway the negativity was towards fixerben, and benjacrat the two best names in the game

Congrats, Ben and Tristalyn. Rainbow hugs for all.
    I'll try and make it to the ceremony, but I've been stuck inside the grid for a while now. Now where's that damn screwdriver....

((my computer is in the repair shop :/))

P.S.: /ignore Papa Bear

Congratz to both of you
    RK-1 Aarseth 156 Sold
    RK-1 Baldour 100 Ma
    Unit Commander of Axis

Nope, i'm not dead, i'm a geologist, and this soil is very interesting.

Papa Bear, did it occur to you that when you insult Tristalyn's fiance, you insult her? Go away now and leave the bumping to the professionals.

Vallikat stands on the couch behind Tristalyn and does the *bump bump bump*

Greeetings: RSVP

We send our best wishes to Fixerben and Tristalyn of this joyful occassion and would like to thankyou for the graceous invitation. EO will send a small delegation to herald this grand event.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

Its not often that I agree with Ben...In fact I find it hard to recall an issue we have agreed on up to this point.

But you would think that someone with the line "Masta of Knowledge and Wisdom" would "Know" how to spell, and use upper case letters, and be "wise" enough to use them.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Re: Upcoming Wedding

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    Everyone is invited so we hope to see you all there.
    Bliqz gets a bewildered look in his face as he reads the invitation.

Bliqz sits down and pens out his RSVP card, placing a tic in the box under "Bliqz and guest: will not attend" and adds a short note:

"I cannot attend, as that much bologna smell in one place would surely make me sick to my stomach."

Bliqs seals the envelope and drops it in the letter box thinking "Perhaps they will get a paper cut opening all that mail"

((OOC: I hope you have fun at the ceremony, and expect the groom to drink an extra Leet Piss for me at the reception))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

(The groom doesnt drink)

Gas masks will be provided for those that are offended by Clanner stench.

No excuse is acceptable.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Sorry to hear that you will not be attending Bliqz.
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

He will come. I will drag him.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

GridStream

Congratz even if i do not know any of you more thanwhat i've read on the RK communication network.

Just a question, did it occur to you that Papa Bear may just be jaelous at Ben, that he's deeply in love with Trystalyn and so that his posts are just desesperate try to change Trystalyn's feeling for Ben ?
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Aegnora, most Beautiful fixer on rk2
    Member of Storm Guard
    Self proclamed goddess of many things
    The price to pay for peace and freedom is war, sad but true. we've made our choice knowing that.
    ------------
    Got GA2, GA3, looking for ga4

Originally posted by Aegnora
    Congratz even if i do not know any of you more thanwhat i've read on the RK communication network.

Just a question, did it occur to you that Papa Bear may just be jaelous at Ben, that he's deeply in love with Trystalyn and so that his posts are just desesperate try to change Trystalyn's feeling for Ben ?
    Ah come on, we all know EVERYONE is in love with Tris, thats no excuse
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen

Ah come on, we all know EVERYONE is in love with Tris, thats no excuse
    I'm not in love with her but i may be physicaly attracted to her ...
    If only i could digitally transfer myself in your world (damn i'm always coming to that point, i may need to do something here).
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Member of Storm Guard
    The price to pay for peace and freedom is war, sad but true. we've made our choice knowing that.
    ------------

Oh but you can

I did it Aegnora. I crossed over into your world recently. It was a weird feeling. The K in my name changed to a C and somehow when I crossed through the portal I became an employee of Omni Tek. But its all good. I got to party with people there and meet the folks that I'd only read about.

hehe i may do that for the wedding to gratz the maid and the bride in person. and to enjoy a party thereafter

I also need to do that to meet TheDeacon and told him a lesson or two on how to treat woman. And maybe kick his ass with the help of his frustrated Metaphysical Demon .
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Member of Storm Guard
    ------------

Wao, congratulations to both of you!

Damnit, I sorry I couldn't/can't make it to the wedding
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Congrats to you both. I will do my best to be there!
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Originally posted by Angelus0001
    Wao, congratulations to both of you!

Damnit, I sorry I couldn't/can't make it to the wedding
    Awww why for not coming?
    GridStream

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast