Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JOIN us and help rid the disrespect of all women on rubi ka!!

I have two assumptions, and I am going to laugh my AO if I'm right on both. I read all the posts so this info might already be here but I just overlooked it mixed in with all the other ridiculous junk.

1) The Dominatixes...Dominatrices, Dominatricii, whatever the name of this thing is going to be - are a Clan guild.

2) They are an RK1 guild.

And for extra credit, I suspect that Hypnotia is actually Howard Stern playing a joke on all of us.

(Yes, I'm casting aspersions on the clan guilds and on RK1 - just my opinion and experience with both, figured why put out the fire when I can fan the flames on this hilarious 'looking for members' thread).
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

Come on leave Hypnoptia and her guild alone, its stuff like this that gives the game more content and life , meeeeeoww

dom·i·na·trix Pronunciation Key (dm-ntrks)
    n. pl. dom·i·na·trix·es or dom·i·na·tri·ces (-ntr-sz, -n-trsz)

1. A woman who acts out the role of the dominating partner in a sadomasochistic relationship.
    2. A woman regarded as overbearing.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

isnt by definition a s+m relationship sexual?.and as someone who worked in the industry(not like that i built there toys) you have the whole idea wrong the bottom is in control and sets the rules.the top is simply along for the ride.
    if you really want to empower women lead by example and not bieng some kkind of teenage fantasy
    CTHULUTEK 211 mp..bringing the eldar gods closer to youre neighborhood..
    Dustynova 205 engie
    face it pong is the only totally balanced pvp
    The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world,and its sound is like razors through flesh.you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

dr firenza

You are just so insightful arent you.

Nerve...

OOH , someone struck a nerve. *goes back to the peanut gallery*
    I'm not a psychologist or anything like that. I'm an observer of human nature.

Harrassment?

I'll say it again and again and again.

People choose to be offended. It's the choice the reciever. Whether you take it to be insult or harrassment or whatever is your choice.

Don't expect other people to know what offends you. A friend of mine says, "Look at my outfit!" and it's a g-string looking thing. I jokingly say, "How much do I owe you?". She is not going to be offended. If I say that to a stranger, there's no chance of me knowing if she'll take offense.

You chose how you respond.

And as a side note, before you do become offended, remember: There's no tone of voice in text. Anyone who uses e-mail in the work place knows what I'm talking about.

As far as female only guilds. Power to you. This is roleplay. Do whatever you want to enhance your roleplay experience. But don't expect us to understand if you then are upset about Male only Fraternities.

Also remember... Just because the character's a female doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

My 2 cents, albeit a bit late.

Female, and a leader.

Yes it happens, and neither I nor any of the others I know (Tricia50, Fedary, Canary, Edensdreamer/Paradiselost, Jica, Kizaki, Pomka) have ever had any problems with not getting followers or with being disrespected or with being denied influence amongst the leaders...

Never once have I gotten anything like 'You're a woman, What the hell?" or anything similar. In fact I feel I"ve been afforded a certain amount of respect regardless of my sex.

Really, people like this make all women look bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123