Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JOIN us and help rid the disrespect of all women on rubi ka!!

Exclamation join us

join us
    Last edited by hypnotia; Feb 24th, 2002 at 16:14:49.

Smile Heh!

So let me get this straight ... you plan to rid Rubi-Ka of the disrespect of women by disrespecting men? Men are YOUR playthings, to be abused at your whim?

There are other, better ways to be "powerful women" that do not involve your twisted sex games. I, an Atrox, have no sex, but if I did, I would not become involved with such deluded persons as yourselves.

To demand respect you must earn it. I can't see how wandering around in skimpy outfits wielding pleasure/pain weapons will end the disrespect of women on Rubi-Ka. If anything, it probably makes you the target of more disrespect.

Best of luck to you, however.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer

Diesel ****s of Rubi=Ka?
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Originally posted by Paldorr
    Diesel ****s of Rubi=Ka?
    That's a bit harsh...none the less...does this frighten anyone else?
    *hides quietly in his corner, waiting for a target to walk by*
    I'm not a psychologist or anything like that. I'm an observer of human nature.

If you want to preach equality and fair treatment between the sexes, count me in. If you are just wanting to say "They aren't Uber, we are." then welcome to the ranks of sexists.

Scorus

Unhappy ?

WTF?
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]

sllaagor

You do not understand the concept of dominatrix apparently.Sex is not at issue here .You have just shown me wich head you think with if you think we are having sex with everyone we are not whores! Dominatrix are misunderstood as ive said before.The society is about power and enlightenment.If you wish to discuss this in game please seek me out.Sex has nothing to do with it.We focus on walking with pride and using our intelligence to set an example for all players.

Re: sllaagor

Originally posted by hypnotia
    You do not understand the concept of dominatrix apparently.Sex is not at issue here .You have just shown me wich head you think with if you think we are having sex with everyone we are not whores!
    Huh, nobody said anything about you having sex with everyone...except you. They were mostly concerned with sexism (that's different from sex, you do understand that when you add letters to words they can become other words, and have different meanings, right?) and "equality."

blah

bloody females its ok for u to have all female guilds but if we were to make an all male guild u just complain,

typical females!

what would u say if an atrox tried to join one of ur guilds

sorry ur not pritty enof....??

or u look like a male, sorry no males!!!

poor atrox's......

us males r open minded and dont care about making all male guilds, we are all humans SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!

OMG.

Listen...

Why is it that all the females have to go on a big train and make an "Female" only guild.

Im not gay or anything, and dont get me wrong but...

If there was an all male on, females would complain.
    But no.... your allowed to have an all female one.

I think its a good idea nevertheless but, I does get me when they start saying males are this, males are that.

Im sick of it, I dont go around making male guilds (people would think "gay")
    I dont go around saying females are this and that, thats asking for an argument.

This ties in with real life issues, I could go into racism but I wont becuase some would get over angry at me.

But Like I said id like too see it, but your attitude for it is bad.
    Anyway..cya around.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    If there was an all male on, females would complain.
    I doubt anyone would. If you wanted to join you could just make a male character.

Im sick of it, I dont go around making male guilds (people would think "gay")
    No, that's what I think when people make all female guilds. A friend of mine was saying, "I think I'll join this all female guild..." so I says to him, "So, you're gonna join a guild that's basically a bunch of guys all pretending to be women?" Hah, that shut him up.

This ties in with real life issues, I could go into racism but I wont becuase some would get over angry at me.

Racism? Like Disadvantange - no atrox allowed? OMG! Funcom-sanctioned anti-Atrox bigotry!

You people take this too seriously.

If I "DID" take it seriously, so what? You come and say that to me personally.

No, that's what I think when people make all female guilds. A friend of mine was saying, "I think I'll join this all female guild..." so I says to him, "So, you're gonna join a guild that's basically a bunch of guys all pretending to be women?" Hah, that shut him up.

LOLOLOL! Now thats funny!

Lightbulb Fraternity

Hey guys, I think Cloudeh may have hit on something there. Why don't we start a fraternity? An all-male guild (frats are definitely NOT gay) that could stand up to these dominatrix weirdo transvestites and help preserve order on Rubi-Ka. Any thoughts?

I even have the letters - Kappa Epsilon Gamma...KEG!!

PS - I still remember my greek alphabet (haven't been out of college THAT long) and I am aware that it would actually be KEr, but that's not funny.

Go ahead...do it..

Originally posted by garpenlov

You people take this too seriously.
    You know, I think he's got a point. There's a certain point where you have to realize, that although yes its intricately designed (although one somehwat..functioncal?) GAME.

People do tend to take things way too seriously...

heh...I had a thought though. That'd be awesome (once guild housing is in place) to see a guild-house with a sign on it reading,
    "no boyz allowed" or better yet, take a not from Bill Waterson's Calvin & Hobbes, GROSS (Get Rid Of Slimy girlS)

Seriously though, the instant that people start taking all this seriously (pun intended), they should take a few steps back from their computer, look at the computer screen, then open a window (during the day), and take a look out of it. Now, if you try to shut off your window, you know you've been playing too long and its time for a break.

Did I make a point? Who knows, its in there somewhere I'm sure.

Exclamation a response

I never would have started this guild except for one thing.Most female characters cant even play without being harrased by 12 year old males.We dont care if u start an all male guild dowhat you want.Fact is if you are amale character noone comes up to you and says ...hey stud dance for some credits!WE are considering lettind in atrox by the way.WE do not need to justify what we are to anyone.All we seek is a little respect.Ifind it interesting that even in a game there are barriers for females.

Re: a response

Originally posted by hypnotia
    I never would have started this guild except for one thing.Most female characters cant even play without being harrased by 12 year old males.
    So, then, you're gonna be an all female guild that's active in PVP and runs around killing men? That I could respect. But if in reality all you do is dress in skimpy social clothing, all you're going to get is, instead of "Hey baby dance for some credits" is "hey baby spank me!"

if you are amale character noone comes up to you and says ...hey stud dance for some credits!
    Ha, shows what you know. Everyone goes wild after my steel-ribbed opifex ass.

There is certainly a problem with sexual harrassment in these games and I encourage you to report such actions in petitions.

There are already numerous all-female guilds around. Though, needless to say, all-female characters does not necessarily mean all-female players.

Scorus

Yep, diesel ****s of Rubi-Ka.

Enjoy your "guild."
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Angry Gimme a break!

Scorus come on! Sexual Harassment? That is a SERIOUS charge in the "REAL WORLD" and CANNOT be duplicated in game. There may be harassment of a player (grief play, etc.), but you cannot sexually harass a collection of pixels. The only way that there could be sexual harassment in the game is if a Funcom employee demanded sexual favors (in RL) for play time or perks or whatever (hey maybe then the GD professions would get balanced). Let's steer clear of inflammatory statements, pestering is pestering, but not sexual harassment. Saying "Hey baby, dance for me" or whatever is NOT sexual harassment. Using the term to describe events like that lessens victims of the actual thing. Having said that, if the person continues to do it on and on it should be reportable or whatever.

BTW I think this whole thread is getting blown way out of proportion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast