Thread: Clan Scum raided Omni-Forest on Rimor!

Clan Scum raided Omni-Forest on Rimor!

Well on Rimor those stupid clan scum raided Omni-Forest with about 4500 people on both forests. Hurricane's base and many other bases were wiped out! This makes me hate those clan scum even more!

WARNING: If you own a tower in Omni-Forest or Greater Omni-Forest then defend your tower! If your traveling or fighting bring a yalmaha or a fast attack vehicle so you don't get killed.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

as a representitive for HUGE inc i must say this, we where around for two tower devefences, and for the first, and mutch of the second, whe where the only omni in the area. I saw no defenders from eather of the orgs that came under attack.

allthow I did not count clanners as high as 4500, i did count about 20 attackers. frankley, the three or four devendds that HUGE was able to put together where simply overwealmed by numbers.

I think it wsa rather discurgeing that there where pleaty of people in omni ent that could have helped, yet none did.

so please, if you have a tower up, defend it.

thats about all i have to say

-Nurgle

towers shmowers... carlLbanks u r a funny little man

4500 clanners? ..

Sounds like they were trying to fight you with lag.
    20+ does sound more logical, though.
    Last edited by Didymus; Mar 10th, 2003 at 10:18:18.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability