Thread: Open Response to the new BORPAC alliance

Post Open Response to the new BORPAC alliance

To Miss Sulema "Fleshreaper" Mischler

It appears that this new BORPAC alliance have not done thier research very well.

As a member of Omni-Pols Medical, Research, Trade & engineering department, I have done a lot of research into Notum and the planets sustainability for the Nanomage breed, because I myself am a Nanomage.

Notum is a renewable source, the current mining operations are currently only after Raw Notum which means it has to be mined from the ground.
    Nanomage are alive because Notum is also in the air, you breath it everyday, by breathing it you are sustained.

Notum will never become depleted on this planet, because it is too important, the Insurance terminals which we all use are reliant upon Notum as well as Nanotechnology.
    Rubi-Ka has led the way in the development and enhancement of Nanotechnology and Omni Scientists have only discovered about 5% of Notums potential uses.
    Notum is not like a Gem which was rare on Old Earth, as Omni Surveys and ICC surveys have shown, Notum is abundant.
    It is in everything.
    Now if you choose to wage an act of terrorism on the people who mine Notum on Rubi-Ka then do you aswell think you should be judged.
    As a Nanomage our sepciality is in the use of Nanotechnology, only made possible by using Notum to augment our nanobots. Every time we use a nano program we use Notum, so would you not count yourself a Notum exploiter?

Wether you take small or large amounts of Notum you are still taking it.

"If you have a rich man with 1 million credits and a poor man with 1 credits, if you take all of their money away arent they both poor?"

You need a worthy cause, and your acts of terrorism due to you not seeing or understanding the whole truth shows lack in your ability as a Nanomage to see the truth.

And your slogan "Till all are free", Nanomages are free and always have been free, we have a mind just as the Solitus,Opifex and Atrox, we sign or allegiances to whomever we see fit and we serve those who we wish to serve.

For you as a Nanomage to stoop to a level of terrorist brings shame amongst us fellow Nanomage breed.

I will say this, Once Omni-Tek opens up public passage to the City Of Jobe, you will see.

Do not let your mind stay clouded.

You have my Regards

Tikon......

(Lieutenant of MRT&E)
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

It is sad to see a fellow mage so brainwashed by Omni-Tek as to believe what you are saying Tikon. I know you must feel the planet dying within you but you deny to yourself that is what you are feeling. Very sad indeed.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Unhappy

Tikon, you say notum would never be erased due to such services as reclaim terminals. This may seem true.. but Solitus, Opifex, and Atrox will be able to carry on with there lives on any other planet... I fear this is the incoming result. Notum will eventually be moved to other planets slowly but surely. It is finite after all... solitus opifex and even atrox can go ahead and live on in other worlds. This is why it may not seem to bad to go ahead and remove all Notum from our beloved mother Rubi-Ka. The Nanomage race is constantly over-looked in the Notum mining trend. We will not sustain vitality on any other planet... nor will we if you remove our life-lace. Notum very well can be depleted as more and more uses are found... Mining will slowly become more and more abundent. You have the right to believe as you will brother, But I will not cry for you... for you are already dead.
    Prime Minister Merijynn of The Nanomage Liberation Front

"Today's rebellion brings tomorrow's freedom!"

Wether or not Notum is mined and depleted from Rubi-Ka, we only need to have notum in our atmosphere to survive, Omni-Tek scientists are already working on ways of making a breathing pack that will allow Omni Nanomage to leave the planet.

Omni-Tek has nanomage scientists who are just too important to kill off, so It is very unlikely that that would happen.

If your Clan, then I suppose its just too bad.

Tikon, your logic is flawed...

Rubika is the only known planet where notum is found. But let's, for the sake of argument, assume that notum is indeed a reusable resource...notum isn't 'consumed' when it's used but released back into the environment or recycled.

If, for simplicities sake, we say Rubika has 1 million 'units' of notum within it's biosphere. And if eventually all 1 million units are packed up and shipped one unit to each of 1 million other worlds then the concentration of notum in the air of ANY of those one million other worlds may be too low to sustain nanomage life.

It MAY be that a small and compact notum breathing apparatus may be able to be built BUT it will eventually come to pass that the notum stripped from Rubika is 'bound up' in other applications across a million inhabited worlds in this galaxy. Rubika's notum, spread across the galaxy, is going to be a rather valuable resource and I rather imagine manufacturers of notum products will do anything they can to recycle the notum and not let it drift off into the atmosphere. Who's to say that that kind of recycling can't be applied to nanomage use also but all recycling has inefficiencies and leaks.

Is it right to force the entire nanomage breed into competing for notum for their very survival with the manufacturers of notum-powered self-cleaning toilets? Is it any more right than if you forced each and every living organism to compete for the right to breath oxygen? Or drink water?

And your comment about if you're Clan then that's just too bad is uncaring of sentient life and rather shortsighted at best. If you look forward in time to when nanomages are no longer found ony on Rubika but live across the galaxy using your postulated breathing apparatus then you're likely to be living in a galaxy where there are quite a few non-OT employee nanomages. Do you actually condem ALL non-OT employees galaxy-wide? Don't you imagine that's carrying corporate loyalty a BIT too far?
    Last edited by Nelida; Mar 9th, 2003 at 15:28:35.

Was it right for OmniTek to create a species that is life-dependent on the very thing OmniTek was stripping of the planet of? And of course he is carrying corporate loyalty too far and I ahve met too many a nanomage that have done the same.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Nelinda If my Statements are flawed and that is the case, then all the more reason to Keep Rubi-Ka's Nanomage population sustained. As I have stated Notum Is Used for Nano Technology and also that Omni-Tek has some very important Nanomage Scientists all of the enhanced technology requires Notum to be present in the Atmosphere so that the nanobots can be augmented.

So I say your statement is flawed that another planets biosphere will not be able to support the nanomage breed, as for any Nano technology to work Notum needs to be present in the Atmosphere. So Where there is nano technology there is notum, where there is notum nanomages may go.

And as for Clans, my brothers and sisters by breed dont come into the equation when they are firing at me, they will be shot just like anyone else. If they choose to go clan then they give up all their rights to be supported by Omni-Tek and they will not have access to the new technology.

If they die then so be it.

And let me says this, if you so called people of Rubi-Ka know an awful lot about nano technology and its sustainability then you will know that all breeds are dependant on Notum, Even the solitus is dependant on Notum, the difference being in the Nanomages breed is that we require notum to be present in the atmosphere, but you Solitus Trox and Opifex require Notum in the atmosphere to use your nano Programs, and I must say without your nano programs you are as useless as the rest of the non Nano users.

If you go back to Omni-Prime and walk through the cities, there is no insurance and no available free nano technology, which means if you die you die.

So the Nanomage breed will continue to live, and we the Nanomage employees of Omni-Tek will be supported by our family.

Noone will continue to live if our dear planet is harmed.

The nanomage, likely will be the first to feel the effects as the notum continues to be depleted.
    Then others will follow. In the end, the planet shall survive. We will not.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood