Thread: *Party Tonight* Meanwhile at Multidimensional Reets...

Meanwhile at Multidimensional Reets...

Just when you thought dimensional stability was a given...

THE
    GSP
    FRIDAY NIGHT
    MULTI-DIMENSIONAL
    REETHEAD
    MEGABASH

Tonight, Friday, the 7th of March, we will be rocking out to the funkiest metal, rock, and techno in two different dimensions!!!

Trystalyn of
    GridStream Productions will start out in the Rimor (RK2) Dimension located above the GSP Lounge at the glass dance floor at Reet's Retreat starting at 4pm EST / 9pm GMT tonight! The 4-hour show will be sponsored by the KoTH and Hurricane organizations of the Rimor dimension.

Then, at
    8pm EST / 1am GMT , I (Tarryk) will be going live from the exact same location, except I will be on the Atlantean (RK1) server to celebrate the Unbirthday Bash hosted by Opposing Force!!

Tune in tonight, whether or not you show up to Reets on either dimension! If you've never tuned in, head to http://www.gridstream.com and rtfm, y0!

h00t!!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 9th, 2003 at 23:47:52.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

GSP RAWKS!

*BUMP*

Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

h00t!

(perhaps some sneak previews of this sunday's talk deviant content will be involved tonight...good stuff)
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Uhmmm! It's not a 4 hour show! It's from 4 pm EST till midnight EST so anyone who wants to hang out here at Reets on Rimor all night can. We have 2 hosts for the party at Reets.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Trystalyn's show is indeed 4 hours. The party, of course, WILL go for much longer on the Rimor dimension. Sorry if there was any confusion there, Carl.

Tarryk... my eyes are bleeding.

*cowers and find shelter from the Multi-Colored Multi-Dimensional Happy-Trippy-Announcement*

Well as usual, ya may see me if I manage ta inject some more coffee into my veins
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

/me prepares a Wulfven Heart Attack Coffee IV drip for Demenzia

This should buy you.. oh, 10-12.. hours... /me pauses for thought ...well maybe more like 3 - 4 days...

oh and... BUMP
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Oh my god!

Unannounced party!

I'll be there! Or at least listening!
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

It has begun, Trystalyn is on now, I'll be back in 3.75 hours. :P

Woo! ^_^

Yay! A party! Good, wholesome fun for everyone! ^_^

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

Re: Woo! ^_^

Originally posted by Blackpetal
    Good, wholesome fun
    Pfft...never been ta one, have ya Blackpetal?

Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

That was, once again, a KICKASS party! This evil leet had a great time, as always
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Awesome show Tarryk!

*face destroyed*

The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Nice aprty yea!!

PieTrox dropped by as well, here are the comic, its a special one, with Tarryk in it. (Not meant to be rude if some people find that, then i am sry)

http://www.icc-central.net/PieTrox/P..._Special01.jpg
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Also the free Tshirts at my show was a huge hit. Next party I got 2 backpacks full of a nie shirt then the next party will get you the sleeves.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

I'm sorry I missed this one. I was off planet. Hope theres another party tonight. I will try to make it.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21