Thread: 24 hour time limit to get this fixed. Last bloody straw for me.

24 hour time limit to get this fixed. Last bloody straw for me.

13.0 patch ... well if you folks are FC read the boards, you know the issue.

So fix it.

I will not suffer another half tested botched patch ever again. This is the last straw. Test these paztches completely prior to bringing them to live servers.

There is a test server. So what happened here? Data didn't go where you wanted it to? Knew there where problems and brought it live any way when it wasn't really ready? OR was this simply not tested at all?

What happened to the giving us warning on changes? That pledge not mean anything?

I haven't the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about, but take a deep breath, read this out:

1.) Nothing's changed in 24 hours just because you have a threat.
    2.) The developers and coders DO NOT (N-O-GODDAMNED-T) DECIDE WHEN PATCHES ARE RELEASED. This is what's called a publisher's job.

Now calm down, quit grabbing at throats in a temper tantrum and chill the hell out. It's just a $50 game, dude.
    Last edited by Xombie; Nov 20th, 2001 at 05:30:16.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary