Thread: [OOC] Looking for a clan guild

[OOC] Looking for a clan guild

First please apologize my bad english, but i'm italian, and apologize me for posting in this forum but i don't know where to post a "looking for guild" 3d (in the old time there's was a recruitement forum if i don't remember wrong).

I'm looking for a clan guild that do at least a little of gdr and is thinking to do some notum wars.
    My char is still young (29) but i've played ao for quite some time (then i've quitted and with nw i'm back again), i'm not looking for help, i'm only looking for friends and some rp.
    I got tired to be a lone wolf, so if you think i may be of some help within your organizations, let me know.

Thanks.

Hello,

What server do you play on? Atlantean (RK-1) or Rimor (RK-2)?

There is a list of RP guilds at top of this forums for each server with Atlanean having the most to choose from. Welcome back to Rubi-ka.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I don't know if Diversity on Atlantean (RK 1) is an rp guild or not, but Solo of that guild is from Italy. He is also is a moderator on AOVault and posts under the name Brancaleone. He is very nice and you should look him up.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

ops i forgot i'm on atlantean
    And thanks for the welcome