Thread: Anyone know how a lvl 100+ trader attacked my 57 enforcer?

Anyone know how a lvl 100+ trader attacked my 57 enforcer?

Zone to 2ho

Attacked by wussy fixer (he was wussy, not fixers as a whole)

Hit him for 600

He got healed

Hit him for 600

He got healed

Trader shoots me for like 1500

Anyone?
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

The first one that attacked u where teamed with the Trader and that allows the trader to attack u. Trader on the other hand doesnt gain pvp credit since he was teamed so no biggie.

That fixer no doubt is granalith. I've seen a lot of people doing this recently. Don't feel too bad tho I saw a 126 enforcer attack a level 10 engy.

The fixer, since he is teamed, SHOULDN'T be able to attack you, because his team has one person in it out of your range, but I think, not sure, but have seen this happen alot, so this is my guess, he can root you which is not considered an "attack" by the code for some reason, this triggers your auto-attack then you get ganked.

He can get PVP credit too, they can just leave team as soon as the fight starts and whoever does the most damage should get some credit.

It's very lame and it's a PVP killer in the mid-level range. I've seen some parties of Omni running around MMD ganking all these recent new players that are giving PVP a shot for the first time. It's really sad, they will stay far away after an experience like that.

Heh.
    Just get his name and ill sort him out with my bro

rk2

Actually, I think he did start w/ a root

Cheap bastards............

10 minutes earlier a lvl 50 agent ganked me with a NT and I killed both, then they got a lvl 75 doc to heal them from the 75% gas (in MMD). At least they were both complete gimps, mongo kept me at full the whole time until I rage'd and hit mort.

Thumbs down

RBK2 hmmms, well if u post the guys name, i shall attempt to slice and dice em judgment is served

Apprentice Qwerty1

he was clanner

I'd still love to see u whup him though ^_^