Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are Incogs cheaters or just good?

Exclamation are Incogs cheaters or just good?

I am an Incog and one of the most hated and loved in tir RK2 of course, but anyways I have this char a 27 agent which seems to be able to kill lvl 60's, well twinking is a specialty of ours and our guild has some pretty elite buncha people......my personal experiences in tir is that we are cheaters cause we are better at pvp then most people.....we have been called cheaters because of this, now my opinion on this is that anyone can twink, so if you really wanna cry about losing don't step into 25% zone or make a better char then me, oh and too those cry babies in Freedoms Edge our guild is ready to demolish you anytime you wanna meet in mmd be prepared so you don't say we cheated because you suck at making chars.....thats all

1) I know you molly, and your good (80% of which is gear and buffs)

2) I know people you dont have to team to fight that can kill you, so it isnt like your THAT good.

3) A lot of your members aint all that, and it is commonly known that 95% of your members use outside buffs (you even got an essence from me once or twice)

4) no, I dont think you guys are cheaters.

I dont know ONE incog over 75, lets start there. You are all super twinks, or tring to be for some. Outside buffs at that level of the game make ALL the difference in the world. Twinks are twinks, if you like being a low level supertwink then get used to the whining, I figured you would by now. I have a twink, but I level because it isnt ALL about twinking for me. To each his own.

Dont think I would personally ever join a supertwink guild, but hey that is me. You DO need to be a little more selective, I did to a couple of incogs what you do to others (team so I can fight their blood red butts and give them a dirt nap). To keep to your creed you should get rid of the dead weight.

*edit* and I know of one player you wont fight anymore, how lame is that of a supertwink
    Last edited by Yazule; Jan 24th, 2002 at 14:47:24.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

oops

ack, double post

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

true that there are some that can kill me and they have but I still fight regardless of the odds, pretty dissapointing that you think 95% is buffs, I actually killed your twink a couple of times and didn't even touch me right and most of our guild is over 75 for you info..........you just don't care enough to see past the lowbie twinks we are, or plain just dispise us regardless supertwinks or not we are not all about pvp just that is my passion, so if you think what you wrote obviously you really don't know me.

Supertwinking could be fun.

The difference is that when killing regular players, it could be nice to explain to them why you owned the fight, in a polite and friendly way.

Makes a lot of difference.

By the way what is RK2 ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

yo mollie, nice troll post.

I get accused of cheating all the damn time. I just explain how it works and if people aren't willing to listen and learn I just put them on ignore. I don't gank, as I made the toon (my twink) to be an honorable ass beater. I will take any outside buff happily and use everything to my advantage, but I will also tell my opponent if they ask, and if in the arena I will cancel all outside buffs per request if they do the same.

I will run from a fight against any meta if I'm losing, becasue frankly they're BS and I could care less if they get their title points off me. I will laugh in the face of anyone that calls me a coward, as my toon is a fixer. No incog has killed me in awhile on either my main nor my twink, and I certainly don't hate you guys. I give respect where it is due, not based on /org but on the individual. I'm happy you folks like to PvP. The more the merrier.

Wink I remember you guys hehe

Yeah, when my soldier was a lowbie I PvPed quite a bit and lost to every Incog I ever fought.

I was twinked too... but there is something about a Incog that makes them "super-twinked".

Your guild certainly has a reputation at lower levels.... and I will admit that after several Incog beat downs I often avoided fighting them.

I have some low-level twinks myself.... and yes it's fun to twink a character. It takes extreme planning and dedicated work to do it... so I have to respect that you did that as well, not many can or have the patience to do so.

But, I suspect that at higher levels twinking will be less of a factor and you will have to rely more on skill. At level 100 or so almost anyone of any profession can fit into QL200 gear with little effort.

I'm level 97 now and have seen a handful of 75+ Incogs roaming around..... so I will test my last theory in a few levels

ATM i'm afraid (yes you heard right) to venture into any political zone, as every time I have stepped one foot inside a 25% zone I've been immediately ganked by a handfull of level 150+ Clanners (aka Zodo and Trystar from Quizotic Clan Guild).

I figure I'll go back to those areas at lvl 130+ or so, doesn't make since to try now....

"Trystar hit you for 1222 Aimed Shot Damage"
    "Zodo hit you for 1222 Fling Damage"
    "Trystar hit you for 989 Energy Damage"

I had just enough time to rotate my character 45 degrees LMAO

lol, I love the incogs. Yer such a bunch of lowbie uber twinkers ya gotta have a laugh when you see em smearing someone in the arena. I've got a low level twink, and it's boooooorrring, I farmed at lvl 6 and pvp'd, got sick of it, I lvled to 16 and pvp'd (got rookie), got sick of it. Now I've leveled to 30 and am retwinking :, I'll fight you in a little while molly my enf should be ready then. Alas no rage tho, so yer roots will be bad and I'll probably still lose , but I'll have fun trying.

The reason most people don't like you is because you're not selective in your duels. Fight the other twinkers, the nubes are no challenge whatsoever. Or be gracious when you win, give em battle tips, tell em how you did it. Nobody's gonna like it when they duel a person and end the fight without even moving the enemy's health bar, you've gotta jolly them along if you don't want to be despised.

Originally posted by Incogmollly
    true that there are some that can kill me and they have but I still fight regardless of the odds, pretty dissapointing that you think 95% is buffs, I actually killed your twink a couple of times and didn't even touch me right and most of our guild is over 75 for you info..........you just don't care enough to see past the lowbie twinks we are, or plain just dispise us regardless supertwinks or not we are not all about pvp just that is my passion, so if you think what you wrote obviously you really don't know me.
    actually you and me fought for about 15 min straight when I was green to you, yes you won, but I am not a super twink, never even tried to be. (and I had you down to 25% a few times)

I would kill you now (and I am only slightly orange to you) I think with little difficulty.

If most of your clan is post 75 then they are not pvping, I check everyone I fight's guild status, just meaning you have "support chars" for your pvp twinks. *shrugs*

As far as not being all about pvp, I see more incog twinks pvping than all other OT combined at low levels. I love pvp, and I know who I fight, hitting "t" is not all that hard.

I got nothing against incog's, nobody has ever been mean to me or rude, so cudo's to that. I just call em like I see em.
    Last edited by Yazule; Jan 25th, 2002 at 05:25:15.

ROFLOL

god

wow molly u sound super cool, it must be really fun to be you.

Smile ma agian.....

I love pvp and bottom line its fun lvl to 200 is all fun and dandy but what are you to use the money for or the equip and friends you meet hunting for..........PVP, I fight anyone regardless if they are twinked or not I have to give it up to Protag who took my title away once, and yes its all fun and games actually a handfull of the people that I duel are in my guild because I dueled them, so if ya wanna lil challenge in the arena or political you know who will always be up for a fight and sredni I'm ready for ya hehe I think...

Haha

I know nothing about this and I don't even play on Rubi-Ka 2, but sweet jesus I can't even understand what you're saying, haha.

" I am an Incog and one of the most hated and loved in tir RK2 of course, but anyways I have this char a 27 agent which seems to be able to kill lvl 60's, well twinking is a specialty of ours and our guild has some pretty elite buncha people......my personal experiences in tir is that we are cheaters cause we are better at pvp then most people.....we have been called cheaters because of this, now my opinion on this is that anyone can twink, so if you really wanna cry about losing don't step into 25% zone or make a better char then me, oh and too those cry babies in Freedoms Edge our guild is ready to demolish you anytime you wanna meet in mmd be prepared so you don't say we cheated because you suck at making chars.....thats all "

I took one look at that massive block of incomprehensible text and stopped even trying to read it. What is WRONG with people? How hard is it to post something thats even slightly legible? Haha. I feel like taking that massive block of text and breaking it down like a gradeschool teacher. I'm no stickler, but... god DAMN, hahaha, thats barely English. I used to have an old text file saved of all the posts I saw like this on the old UO forums, it was really funny. I'd send it to friends of mine for a good laugh.

Angry Grow Up

Vyecheslav,

A flame for someones grammer? Poor judgement on your part, definately setting yourself up for a flame IMHO.

This game is international - Americans are not the only ones playing AO my friend. How do you know that English is Incogmolly's first language?

Because of idiots like you many foriegners of the English language think twice about posting on this boards and we miss out on intelligent thoughts and suggestions.

Lets not forget that AO is originally from Norway in the first place. Please keep your ignorance to yourself.

Vyecheslav,

well I think simple english is something that you lack cause the majority of the people seem to understand me fine lol... here lemme put it in simple terms for you so you can grasp the idea I am trying to put across....

Me uber others die, am I cheater or just uber?

there did you grasp that sentence in its true form? now multiply that by infinite and take to the depths of forever and you will still barely have a glimpse of what I'm saying

Re: Vyecheslav,

Originally posted by Incogmollly

Me uber others die, am I cheater or just uber?

Honestly, only you can answer that question. If you were to beat me in PvP I could not know if you were cheating.

So the question is: Did you use any of the early exploits to put on equipment way above your level? Do you use any 3rd party programs that alter the datastream to the server?

I think that if you answer no to these questions then you are just good at twinking and not a cheater?
    Atrocious - taking ugly to the next level.

Atrocious - Atrox Enforcer - Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Aniana - Solitus Engineer(Uber gimp) - Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Plasmatiq - Solitus Soldier

Plus countless other alts I play with once in a while.

Cool

"Grow up ... Because of idiots like you ... Please keep your ignorance to yourself."

I feel the furious hate my brotha, and it keeps me warm at night. If I had a profile I'd put your quotes in it.

First of all, I ASSUMED she didn't speak English. I KNOW the game is Norwegian, and I am not CAPABLE of being an idiot. I am a GEEENEOUS and iam much smarter then u! I also wonder how old you have to be before you are Grown Up, or if its just one of those "I am your moral superior so I proclaim myself of a higher stage of development than you" things. KOHLBERG IS MY TOOL, I ROX HIM. Also, Howard Stern and Bababooey.

What mystified me is, what language might she speak to completely skip all use of punctuation marks and sentence seperation, in a fasion the likes of which have not even been seen on www.engrish.com . I find it fascinating that her thoughts are seperated only by a series of dots "better at pvp then most people.....we have been called cheaters."

And finally, I lied, I DID read this thread. I HATE people like molly who somehow managed to grow a large enough head PvPing in AO to proclaim themselves "uber" and write an ENTIRE POST devoted to how cool they are and how cool their guild is. I love PvP, but this is why I HATE most PvPers. Lets break down the essence of mollys post and her "intelligent thoughts and suggestions" that we almost missed out on.

"I am an Incog and one of the most hated and loved in tir RK2"
    Translation : WE ARE FAMOUS, GOD WE ROCK. SUCK IT DOWN.

"I have this char a 27 agent which seems to be able to kill lvl 60's"
    Translation : GOD MY CHARACHTER ROX. GOD I KICK ASS

"well twinking is a specialty of ours and our guild has some pretty elite buncha people"
    Translation : GOD OUR GUILD IS COOL. HOLY CRAP I JUST AMAZE MYSELF WITH HOW FRIGGIN L33T ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE. IT BOGGLES MY MIND!

"we have been called cheaters because of this"
    Translation : HAHA, LISTEN TO THOSE LOSERS WHINE. LOOOOSEEERS!!

"my opinion on this is that anyone can twink, so if you really wanna cry about losing ..."
    Translation : MAYBE YOU COULD BEAT US.. IF YOU DIDN'T SUCK SO MUCH HAHAHA! CRYBABY! WAAAH WAAAH!! WE R0X!

"oh and too those cry babies in Freedoms Edge our guild is ready to demolish you anytime you wanna meet in mmd be prepared so you don't say we cheated because you suck at making chars.....thats all"
    Translation : FREEDOMS EDGE, YOU ARE NOOBIES. WE ROX jOO ALL, YOU ALL SUX. YOU SUX HARD YOU WHINY PATHETIC BABIES!!

So, to compile this translation into one consolidated post :

WE ARE FAMOUS, GOD WE ROCK. SUCK IT DOWN. GOD MY CHARACHTER ROX. GOD I KICK ASS! GOD OUR GUILD IS COOL. HOLY CRAP I JUST AMAZE MYSELF WITH HOW FRIGGIN L33T ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE. IT BOGGLES MY MIND! HAHA, LISTEN TO THOSE LOSERS WHINE. LOOOOSEEERS!! MAYBE YOU COULD BEAT US.. IF YOU DIDN'T SUCK SO MUCH HAHAHA! CRYBABY! WAAAH WAAAH!! WE R0X! FREEDOMS EDGE, YOU ARE NOOBIES. WE ROX jOO ALL, YOU ALL SUX. YOU SUX HARD YOU WHINY PATHETIC BABIES!!

Jesus, you're right. I'm glad we didn't miss out on that undisputeable pearl of wisdom! If I was on RK2, and I fought these Incogs, I wouldn't give them props whether I won OR lost.. because they are poo faces and not worthy of my respect either way. I would also refuse to use their names even in my guild chat, to prevent any spread of the rotting fungus that is their notoriety and the massive enlargement of their heads that comes with it. I would simply call them .. "poo faces".
    Last edited by Geofforey; Jan 26th, 2002 at 02:41:19.

/me falls on the floor laughing

You sure told molly , and really, looking at molly's post, the translation fits . lol

Talking Vyecheslav

calm down turbo.......lol hehe hey you spelled fashion wrong

All I can say about this post...

l0l

=[[[

ok.... You got me laughing. That was hysterical.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast