Thread: For freedom on Rimor, become a liberator (Alexandrin here)

For freedom on Rimor, become a liberator (Alexandrin here)

The Liberators are looking for clanners who are upset by Omni Tech tyranny and would like to join us in the fight for freedom.

Objective / how :

We aim at a land free of omni control : we are nomads who will free the omni controlled mines and and give them to choosen clan/neutral org who won't exploit them in a not human way.

why ? (made short) :

Our planet need those mines for its economy to go on (and so for its liveable ability) but as a ressource for all not a source of non-distributed benefits. And certainly not as a source of profit made possible by breed manipulation and exploitation.

but :

We also believe in life enjoyement, so we are looking for human people who enjoy life not for war machine who make clan cause looking bad. It means friendlyness, helpfullness, partyness are required.

interested ?

- Please, first check our home on the rubi-ka communication network to have more info and see if we are what you are looking for :
    http://www.clanfreedom.com

- Then contact us to have a meeting arranged around a small beer or hygienic drink if you prefer :
    either on our home or by contacting Teniko, Zubcoff, Stiletto18 or me (Aegnora)

notes :

- Our 'small' friend group have worked hard to make the structure of our clan what is it today and make possible the realisation of what we aim at, and i think we are now ready to grow and act.

- (((ooc : we are not pure rp guild, means we don't rp all the time, and won't require that you rp, we just enjoy giving rp motive at what we do and live our character)))

- I just saw that a new clan aim at something similar to us, but i think our vision are different (from what i've read). I won't judge or anything : people are free to join who they think will be best for others and themselves by their own judgement.
    Last edited by Aegnora; Mar 7th, 2003 at 05:21:55.
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Aegnora, most Beautiful fixer on rk2
    Member of Storm Guard
    Self proclamed goddess of many things
    The price to pay for peace and freedom is war, sad but true. we've made our choice knowing that.
    ------------
    Got GA2, GA3, looking for ga4