I logged in for one hour last night and left in total disgust. Why was I so disgusted? Well missions are my primary way of playing this game. I only team level when I either get bored of missions, or some friends are forming a team. I very seldom go looking for a team.

I sat at the mission term in lush resort for over a half hour sorting through nearly 50 of stret east bank and longest road offers before I finally got offered a GOF and a Clon**** mission. So the variety of mission locations is still broken, ok I can deal with that.

So I decide to do the GOF mission first thinking it will be easier to get to than the Clon**** one. Wrong, getting to the site was easy all greys in my path. But at the entrance to the mission is like 8 old ancients that con deep red to me. Like a bat out of hell I dash towards the entrance with FP adv, TK, and reet all going. I manage to make it inside the mission with 15 HPs left.

Now this is a 50% mission I should be able to solo, which I haven't been able to since 12.6 patch, and should be correct for my level in range of mobs contained. Wrong again. The very first room off of the entrance contains 3 orange almost red rookie nanotechs buffing the crap out of each other. I manage to root two of them and pull one into the entrance room to work on her. I manage to get off 5 shots before my health is down below 1/2 so I zone out to heal so I can come back fresh ready to fight again.

Well now I have 10 old ancients outside and one of them sitting there with me at the mission entrance. Instant aggro so w/o being able to heal I have to zone back in. Oh boy, theres my little miss nanotech at full health again and being buffed by the other two in the other room. Luckily I can sit there and heal w/o being detected.

I start the fight again. Again getting her down to 3/4 health and I'm at 1/2 before I zone out to heal. Theres my friends the old ancients still partying and waiting on their next meal to wander by, which they think is me because once again its instant aggro. I zone back in this time with 1/4 health showing, but this time the nanotech sees me so no healing there either.

I guess by now you can see what the final result was. So after 30 minutes of trying to find a mission NOT in stret east bank or longest road areas, a 15 minute grid/walk to mission area in GOF, and about 10 minutes inside the mission I decided I'd had enough for the night. Sent in a "night fellas..." to the guld mates and left.

So now after their patch that was supposed to fix missions they are still the same unbalanced mess as before the patch. And from what I've seen others post blitzing is now gone and veen ending them the correct way is not 100% succesful in getting your cash/reward.

The only thing positive I can say about last night is that the lag situation was better in OE. But then again there were only 5 or 6 players standing around at the city gates. Not the usual 15 to 25 that you usually see.

I mean these are serious issues. Does FunCom expect us to wait two more weeks before they attempt to fix them? Why can't they do emergency bug fixes like other MMOG do? Its getting really hard to convince my self that FC is just have a rocky 1st year and it will get better.