Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tradeskills Items: Where to get them?

Originally posted by Highorbit
    Addition..

A4000 NCU sheet also drops off the Modified A-4001 in Wailing Wastes (Near Supply Master Smug).

This one has the advantage of 5 minute respawn.

Your co-ordinates for the A-4000 in Avalon are incorrect... should be 1100 2500.

Superior Sentinel Armor Pants also add 8 to EE.

Nice list though
    hehe you guys made it seem like this guy was easy

not to others. I am a level 197 engie right now and i got smoked. 1k rad hits. Bring a friend or 2.

Re: Tradeskills Items: Where to get them?

[*]Modifed A-4000 NCU-Sheet
    Drops from Clan Modified A-4000 in Avalon 1100x2500 and Modified A-4001 in Wailing Wastes (near Supply Master Smug).
    can anyone confirm this drop?? killed the a-4001 in WW 8 times got 3 sensort panels and 5 times it dropped nothing.

I got mine the first time i tried from the bot in avalon.
    Random if it drops sensory panel or ncu sheet.

whats the spawn time of the one in avalon?? I took a look around the coords quoted and he wasn't there.

I'm not sure but sadly i think its one of those 18hr spawns everyone loves so much.

The Avalon A-4000 is an 18 hour spawn. The one in WW is a 5-minute spawn. Which one do you go to?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

well kzak i've killed the WW one 15 times and not seen the engie item which supposedly drops from it. And in actuality its a 1 minute spawn i can' even heal up my pet before its back up.

I've gotten a couple of A-4000 NCU Sheets from the one in WW, took it down three times with a team, got three NCU sheets. Two left, now, and one of those is for personal use.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Are the giraldi crystals rollable?

Taking a guess.. :-)

Trash boss loot.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

All profession crystals (Giraldi, Rasch etc.) are dropped from mission bosses and dynacamp bosses.

Originally posted by Caddock
    updated again.

I also have Oswaldssons Everlasting Ginger Muffin but i have no idea where i got it. Any ideas?
    I have one of those at a lower ql (think 5). Got it from backyard boss a while back.

Bump for a nice thread even us non-engies can apreciate
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\Ilijana /\

Krugerrand /\Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

Captain - Sugarfree Rum +2 Psychology, Trader Shop Terminal
    Pirate - Sugarfree Rum +2 Breaking and Entering, Trader Shop Terminal (Wielding 2 of these helped my title 5 engy reach 950 self buffed BE. )

Anti-Gravity Unit (+12 in QFT) made from Juggernaut's Anti-Gravity Unit

Anti-Gravity Unit : http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp?AOID=207242
    Juggernaut's Anti-Gravity Unit : http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp?AOID=207249

A few interesting items coming in 14.9 but the one I especially thought interesting is this one :http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=223466
    Profiteer's Helper. need to find out where this drops and from what.

the O.E.T. Co. Maharanee 25 int/psy best to dual with master engineer solar exsept for qft/cl
    also Ljotur pant add 31 tutoring
    Ljotur glove add 26 or so BE
    and flower tripleplate armor cloak ( clan only) add 11 np
    Last edited by Evilmule; Mar 25th, 2005 at 17:08:10.

The Galahad Beyer pistol that adds +20 to QFT and Complit can be rolled as a mission reward. I gathered lots as sellables when I was leveling through that range. btw, they don't sell that well and I STILL have lots. :P
    RK1 ~Knights Templar~ General
    Goonn, 207 Fixer
    Mairibeth, 182 ENG // Revcove, 182 MP
    Koave, 135 ADV // Noaille, 145 Agent

Gaute Godager: There is no camping in Shadowlands.
    Phazeblyght: So... no camping in SL... that means people 'get a room'

This is a well known thing, but the part for the third upgrade of the Solar Powered Master Engineer Pistol, The Disposal Electrical Unit Toolset don't only drops at that 18h heavily camped mob. I looted mine on a LegChopper Clone. Theses clones are on Varmint Woods, are green to me @ level 160ish. Btw, u can't handle them by yourself. I went there with my doc and 3 guildmates (a fix an enf and a MP) and this was really easy, once u have heals. Theses clones spawn by killing grey PHs.

The droprate of the disposal thingy is said to be 10%, i got mine after 5 kills or so. And you can also grab from the Legchopper the parts for LegChopper Ring (Ring of Crawling Ants for engineers) That's why it's good to go there with friends of various profs, as u will kill Jack quickly, and as quest items for rings are no drop, it make rings for your friend, or for you if lucky (wich wasn't my case with my engi nor my doc )

Knowing that drop is quite usefull for MEP upgrading, cause getting disposal from the camped slayer may last long.

May be a nice add to your great list

Very nice list. You just need to edit Shades of Lubrication. It's been mispelled since they were introduced. They're Shades of Lucubration. It's messing up the AODB search when you click on it to see the stats. Good job otherwise.
    ....................Atlantean.....................
    . : Abram "Onsy" Tedder Slammin Engi'trox {ARMOR SETUP}
    . : Lyle "Visikor" Andrews God of Poison
    . : Kuric "Drusat" Damstadt Freelance Nano-Technician

Price Guide for Onsy's Werkbench Services. I'll charge less in most cases.

I dont think its a mispelling Onsy...

lu·cu·bra·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lky-brshn)
    n.
    1. Laborious study or meditation.
    2. Writing produced by laborious effort or study, especially pedantic or pretentious writing. Often used in the plural.
    www.dictionary.com

Ive always presumed it meant the first one, since by laboriously studying or meditating you would become smarter. By putting on those glasses, you would also become smarter.
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46
    Narysta is levelling again!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast