Thread: Moving Brain/Ocular Control symbs?

Moving Brain/Ocular Control symbs?

From what I can tell, they'd be much easier to put on than, say, QL150 imps, and thanks to int and such they would even deliver (almost) same nanoskills. Only problem is, I can't find them anywhere. AO pocket doesn't say, never seen any being sold and so on.

Any ideas where they might drop, if they drop?
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

It's possible they don't drop at all.. I've found no reference to them ANYWHERE, so that's what I'm going with
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

They don't drop, just like the 230? brain. Operative brain is the first one, unless you go for a sluggish I think, which is probably pointless. And residing eye if you are super lucky or have a lot of cash to spare.

Look at aopocket to see not only which symbs exist and which do not, but also where to find them.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

While AOPocket is good, it is in no way a complete resource. It's quite possible the Moving Brain\Ocular drop SOMEWHERE, on some lowbie Nasc\Ely PB that noone's killed enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by Maista
    While AOPocket is good, it is in no way a complete resource. It's quite possible the Moving Brain\Ocular drop SOMEWHERE, on some lowbie Nasc\Ely PB that noone's killed enough yet
    Sorry for sounding flamatory, but please give one case where this is true. Not for me, for the benefit of all AO users.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

The left arm effective control symb isn't listed on AOPOCKET, yet it drops, apparently (I have it equiped).
    Last edited by TheGovernment; Nov 1st, 2005 at 15:02:57.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGovernment
    The left arm effective control symb isn't listed on AOPOCKET, yet it drops, apparently (I have it equiped).
    Bah, you've ruined what I thought to be a perfect source of information. I hate you.
    Sorry for the mini thread theft, but now I REALLY need to know, where does Effective Left Arm Symbiant, Control Unit Aban drop?

And for the record, so this is not a complete thread theft, I still think that with low level symbs every single boss was killed so many times you can trust aopocket.

The odds of lowlevel symbiants all being there are lower than highlevel ones, because symbiants generally aren't worth the hassle at lower levels... highbie pocketbosses are farmed vigorously, though

The odds of lowlevel symbiants all being there are lower than highlevel ones, because symbiants generally aren't worth the hassle at lower levels... highbie pocketbosses are farmed vigorously, though
    Wouldn't it be crazy if Zoetic Oak had a drop that still nobody had found? 0_o
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

I don't agree. In my opinion lowbie pbs are farmed much more, just because they are much easier to do. Lets agree we don't agree on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    I don't agree. In my opinion lowbie pbs are farmed much more, just because they are much easier to do. Lets agree we don't agree on this one.
    Let's have a poll instead, that way we'd get some postcount from it all