Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Pol wants you!

Originally posted by Neboja
    ...dum dum duuuum....
    Emiliy waits for it...
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Originally posted by Emiliy

Emiliy waits for it...
    RUN C! SID'S STARTED THE WEDDING BELLS!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Oooooo! You and him are finally gettin' hitched, huh?

/hijacking of OP's thread
    Emiliy Age

First, I'm taken.

Second, if you haven't guessed, its you and him.

Third, eh its free bumps for them

" we do not accept employees who were once member of guilds who are our enemies (Devil's Advocate, Name Withheld, Kaviera Family Mafia - to name only a few) "

Dang it!

I was thinking maybe we could do a trade thing. DA gets Templus & Me (or) Valaik join OP. You know like exchange students?

Can I.. Can I? Please? PLEASE?!

Pretty please with sugar on top?
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

I am Lieutenant Tikon of the MRT&E department, if you have any questions or would like to know more, please give me a private tell.

And ill just put a BUMP in here too
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

You can keep Templus and if you want, you can have a few clanners with her.. for free of course to do your bidding. I think the Cup in Athen has a few like Emily (who hijacks threads). Just go there and tie them up properly and take them with you back to Babs. If you treat them well, they might learn to lick your feet like your lapdog, Templus does nowadays.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Hey! Lay off Emmi! Bumps is bumps Monty!

Originally posted by Meister
    You can keep Templus and if you want, you can have a few clanners with her.. for free of course to do your bidding. I think the Cup in Athen has a few like Emily (who hijacks threads). Just go there and tie them up properly and take them with you back to Babs. If you treat them well, they might learn to lick your feet like your lapdog, Templus does nowadays.
    O my FG Meister.....I'm dyin' over here...that was perhaps the FUNNIEST paragraph I have EVER heard in my days of lurking around in these forums and picking fights with Bonefish (with Templus' help, of course).

Oh yeah, and bump for OP
    Emiliy Age

*shrug*
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Jawohl Meister!

Dear Dope-Meister,

Given the fact that you state the following in your recruiting message:

"In addition to these 3 main departments, Omni-Pol can offer a 4th department, which is called Black Ops and which is our intelligence department. You can be part of this elite part of Omni-Pol aswell in the future, gathering intelligence about the enemy, infiltrating opposing organizations, undermining criminal networks and many other things."

In the next breath you mention that no-one can be accepted if they have ever been a clanner!

I don't know what hashish you been smokin bro, but these two contradict each other.

A friend of mine and myself infiltrated the Clans and spent some weeks gathering invaluable information of clan strengths and know how in the clan lands. My buddy particularly engaged in some serious sabotage....the clan guild he infiltrated is still smarting in humiliation.

Upon our return to Omni lands we sought application to Omni Pol to join the Black Ops....and we were rejected.....

Why? Because we were clan traitors!

Our dear friend Herr Meister is a low IQ putz who cannot see that his entry criteria is contradictory and just plain dumb.

Based on his criteria for our refused membership to Omni Pol, the feared Black Ops cannot exist, because no sooner does any member of this sub-branch of Omni Pol infiltrate the clan organization, than he/she is technically banned from returning to Omni Pol because like us, they are "clan traitors" the moment they go on a covert operation.

Lord only knows what Omni Pol Spies do....sitting around tossing is one guess....because if they spy....they are then a traitor....pfffft!

This kafkasque paranoia and deluded ideology espoused by Herr Meister and his trusty Omni Pol cohorts (wankers some would less charatibly describe them) is Stalinist in its logic.

So, forgive me for laughing hysterically when I read the Omni Pol-jugend recruitment message and those would be informers fawning over it.

Kindest regards,
    Kooldewd

P.S. Omni Tek is my friend - but Omni Pol is not....

(OOC)

In the short while that I've ben playing I've seen some of controversy about Omni Pol on the forums. But I'd like to remind all potential applicants that controversy is good, makes for some *very* interesting RP. While it may be nice to gather around the campfire, break out the folk guitar and sing Kumbaya it's always much more interesting to see Miester & Co. doing their thing .

This bump was made possible by the support of veiwers like you.
    (/OOC)

-Shuldrich

Originally posted by Meister
    a few like Emily (who hijacks threads
    Actually, if you keep a record, it's been Uwen and I that have hijacked the most threads recently.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Re: Jawohl Meister!

Originally posted by Kooldewd
    I don't know what hashish you been smokin bro, but these two contradict each other.
    Agents can assume the guise of clanners ((or either oposing side)) for periods of time, all the while retaining the benefits of OT employment ((Token Boards)) by cleverly disguising themselves...Without sharing too many of the secret details, to assume the guise of a clanner first requires that you coat your self with bologna juice to get that authentic clanner smell to complete the effect.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Re: Re: Jawohl Meister!

Originally posted by Bliqz
    ...coat your self with bologna juice...
    Ew!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: Re: Re: Jawohl Meister!

Originally posted by Nevver
    Ew!
    Well, conversely, to assume the guise of an OT employee, you have to take a bath.

GAH! But I have already said too much!
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Re: Re: Jawohl Meister!

Originally posted by Bliqz

Without sharing too many of the secret details, to assume the guise of a clanner first requires that you coat your self with bologna juice to get that authentic clanner smell to complete the effect.
    Nah, coating yourself with bologna juice isn't gonna cut it. Sure, our animal sense of smell will find you familar, but there is a more subtle smell you have to possess. Its the smell you get after you've eaten a couple hundred babies and burned and smashed a couple villages. Its the smell you get after burning and raping and pillaging and putting little kids heads on stakes. Its the smell you get after riding for long weeks on gofles surviving only off of Gofle milk and gofle blood. Its the smell you get after creating mountains of skulls in destroyed cities, one mountain of men, one of women, one of children, and one of cats. We don't kill dogs, thats OmniPol's job.

So, as you can see, we work hard for our barbaric smell. Its not easy to attain it in a convincing manner, though I suppose I could start a line of ready made perfumes for OmniTek agents. Eau de clannair. Hmmmmm....

Upitty ippitty bumpity!

Emiliy Age

In answer to the "complaint" about rejecting clanners

Originally posted by Kooldewd
    Upon our return to Omni lands we sought application to Omni Pol to join the Black Ops....and we were rejected.....

Why? Because we were clan traitors!
    This, "Kooldewd", is because of the problems Omni-Pol has experienced with the majority of the former clan members who joined Omni-Pol before. Most of the former clanners have been:
    A. Spies who joined KFM or whatever shortly after entering Omni-Pol.
    B. Morons who have been an annoyance to everyone since they joined.
    C. Money- and loot-whores (your typical gimme gimme gimme type person who leaves when he/she doesn't get what he/she wants).

Furthermore, the Black Ops department functions perfectly fine without former clan-members in it.

Wisewise Kenley of Omni-Pol morphs into a reet and flies off into the horizon.
    Ward "Wisewise" Kenley.
    Enlightened Omni-Tek employee and pistolero in the proud service of Omni-Pol.

Sure

Hey ima lvl 51 Engineer and im lookin to join Omni pol soo Give me a tell

Enginjoe RBK 1 lvl 51

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast