Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SENSE and Agility Based Coat?

SENSE and Agility Based Coat?

Opifex Unite!

We need Obtru Coats!

Nice idea
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

MA cloaks or robes would be funderful. I have snazzy MA armor, and I hate covering it up with that ugly ass Senpai coat that everyone wears.

A MA-type helmet would also be kinda nice, provided it weren't ugly as sin like the rest.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I am opifex, and I accually DONT want to see these put in...

You know why?

Because it would be boring as sh!t if everyone was running aroundin the same exact coats.

Give the opifex something equal, but different.

I'm not even Opifex. I'm Solitus, but I wear MA armor, so I have mad implants to boost Sense/Agi.

I agree with the coats deal; as I mentioned, I'm sick of the same coats that everyone wears... people concentrate on their armor looking good, then put on coats and look the same. Kinda silly.

But a robe to match the MA armor style I'd appreciate... MAs should have something like a light robe, a la the typical fighting monk style, in various colors.

One of the whole points behind the coats being strength and agility is that no one race excells at equipping them!!!

If they were sense and agility then opifex would excell at equipping them.

Just like atrox excell at equipping tank armor due to their high strength and stamina

I'm not sure; did you just contradict yourself?

Talking

Bump for a Sense/Agilty coat. Specialy a MA Sense/Agility coat.

you know what i'd like to see for opifex? I'd like to see our agility count toward our evades as a modifier Agi 0-100 1x, 101-200 1.5x, 201-300 2x, 301-400 3x, 401-500 4x 500-max 4.5. We are a breed specially created to be agile after all, make that something to be feared.

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    I am opifex, and I accually DONT want to see these put in...

You know why?

Because it would be boring as sh!t if everyone was running aroundin the same exact coats.

Give the opifex something equal, but different.
    Uhm... you're joking, right? As it is now, everyone IS running around wearing the same exact coats...

-D

Originally posted by Dropcid

Uhm... you're joking, right? As it is now, everyone IS running around wearing the same exact coats...

-D
    That's exactly what I don't want.

First, don't want ever breed to have a coat, it's boring. Their should be something unique for each breed.

Second, I don't want to see EVERYONE running around in these things. We need a variety of styles, shapes, and colors... And we need some things that are different from the standard coat.

I want a sense agility coat!

And, what's more, I want it to NOT look like a dress. Would that be possible? Gather the best virtual clothing designers in the world, have them work night and day, and see if they can't come up with an armor coat that looks like a trenchcoat.

Uhm... you're joking, right? As it is now, everyone IS running around wearing the same exact coats
    Exactly. Everyone wears the same 3 coats. Adding a Sense/Agility coat would simply give us one more option in our vast array of choices.

Smile

Why just add one type of coat? Add a number of different coats,

The folks who would be using these, primarily, would be MAs, Agents, and Fixers.

Wouldn't it be neat if these stealthy-type professions got cloaks instead of "just another coat"?

Just my 2 cents

Provisioner

Yes, give MA's fixers and agents a cool looking sense agility cloak. I'd like it to be black, but that's just me.

Post ...

Originally posted by starknaked
    Yes, give MA's fixers and agents a cool looking sense agility cloak. I'd like it to be black, but that's just me.
    No! no! Never ask for a specific color! We want em all!!!!

Provisioner

An open robe that showed off the snazzy MA armor would be cool. It allows you to show off neat armor and wear a cloak...

Yes plz....I'd love some Sense/Agil Coat armor. I think the MA's should have the Monk type robe someone suggested, making one of the req's be MA. A opifex Fixer I think also needs the trenchcoat, plz help us RP better...

Cool

And add a coat that look like that black trenchcoat please, I rely don´t want to sacrifice to much AC since I don´t even use a helmet on one of my character now (would ruin that good look of his clothing).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast