Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: For the theatrically inclined

((Henry V..nice))
    Omni Commander - Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our Omni dead.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Originally posted by Lyric
    OMG!!!!! ROFL!!

And while this is incredibly funny... orifice... hehe... NOT what I am looking for.

Please, No shots/refrences to other chars. Just to keep it so that anyone, not just RPrs can understand. although , if you don't know TheDeacon then you need to start playing the game more often, or leave the game NOW!!!!

ROFL!!! Footness!! *leaves laughing manically*

AND NO LEWD REFRENCES!!!! THIS IS CLEAN!!! please?

=) thanks
    Ok, ok, I'm sorry
    It's just that the first scene that came to my mind was the balcony scene and my first thought after that somehow involved TheDeacon. After that, I couldn't resist, of course

OOC:
    don't make me smack you for mixing up the scansion in the Henry monologues

Lyric... I'd love to participate. I'm sort of stuck in Rimor though.

Something that you and some of these other "don't want to read the text" people might want to consider. it might be a nightmarish undertaking... but you could technically release a 'production' voice pack constructed in typical voiceover fashion. You'd probably have to sacrifice some recording quality to keep it from getting too large... and pre-performance distribution might prevent spontaneous audiences... but its worth considering.

Anyway, let me know if there's some way I can assist. My stage experience includes some professional acting, directing, and design gigs... and I'm a couple months away from finishing up my MFA in Directing. Resume and headshot available on request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234