Thread: Elite Operations- A New Beginning

Elite Operations- A New Beginning

I had the pleasure of meeting with Elite Operations newly elected (yes Rubi Ka, I said elected! It IS possible!) President, Emm "Pyromanche" Peele.

My main reason for requesting the meeting (I arranged it through former President Sumokan, who blindfolded me and led me to one of the most stunning secret offices I have ever seen) was to learn what Elite Operations stance on the BORPACT was.

"Elite Operations has not yet decided what our stance on the BORPACT is. We do want you to know that we do not support terrorism in any form."

Very please wit this answer, and the assurance that I would be informed as to what the decision was when it was made, I moved on. My next question was regarding Elite Operations stance on the Clans.

"Elite Operations is pro-neutral. We will defend ourselves if we are attacked."

Please with this, I inquired about OmniTek and received the same answer.

The main interview ended and I took stock of the new President. She seemed charismatic and strong willed. A good choice for a leader. She was not extreme or biased against either side, from what I could tell, and seemed to be very hospitable.

Past problems aside, Elite Operations sounds to have a bright future under the guidance of Pyromanche.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

((good luck Pyro))
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Congratulations to our new President!
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Yes, congratulations and good luck.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"