Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Come work for RUR! (recruitment msg)

And don't believe what they say about working for RUR. Being chased by cyborgs, luddites, mad robots on a rampage and creditors isn't all that bad. You get used to it after a while and it keeps you fit.

RUR robots, becasue everybody needs some bot to love
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Props to Dabz with her token board research project.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

You mean THIS little thing? :-)

RUR is still looking for more employees. And if Mr Radiman fancies a career change, we'll take him too!

Dabblez

There was fighting on Rubi-Ka in my grandfather's days.

There was fighting in my father's days.

There is fighting going on today, and no doubt there will still be fighting when we are all long gone.

Do something constructive with your life. Come work for RUR.

At RUR we make advanced, durable household robots for all your domestic needs. Visit our Gridsite to learn more about the exciting job opportunities are RUR.
    Last edited by Savoy; Nov 25th, 2003 at 00:50:28.

New year, new projects, same old rut!

Come work for RUR and nothing will seem quite the same every again!

*bump for uber org with uber people*

And lest we forget, there are plenty of job opportunites in RUR in non-techincal roles, like Sales & Marketing for instance.

RUR Robots, They think, so you don't have to!

We still could use some more good workers, especially in the run up to St Valentines Day when the demand for leetbots just sky-rockets!

RUR, the team behind the brains!

Would like to rp with your org. But stay with my own. Let me know

Zidox Omni Enforcer President Of The Nine Who Guard

Zidox, come along tomorrow (Sunday Feb 1st) and join robot-junk salvage event, that way you'll get to meet some of our crew.

* RUR sponsors a Robot-junk Salvage Day.

* RUR leaves their Newland City headquarters due to political instability.

* A Clan professor of robotics, Elixus, announces his intention to defect and come work for RUR. Curtains, "the mail room guy" dies in a freak accident while helping him cross over.

* A shipment of RUR robots heading for Borealis is hijacked by Sky-pirates. Concealed in the cargo was an experimental Omni-Mining micro-fusion reactor.

* RUR new offices in Harry's are broken into and the whole St Valentine's stock of Leetbots vanishes. Omni-Pol recovers the missing leetbots just in time for festivity.

* The ST 50 GuardMaster G robot, originally developed for Newland’s defense by RUR and Circle G, is sent in to help the Newland militia against the Warrs in the Battle for Newland City. It is to be its first and last battle.

* In a private function, Curtain is buried a small cemetery inside Omni Ent.

* RUR deploys a fleet of vacuum cleaner bots to help clean up the toxic spill in Omni Ent resulting from the Supra-Crysta Talphosphoric disaster.

* RUR gathers with its Infinite Circle partners to plan how to recover the stolen micro-fusion reactor.

And that was just February.

I know I've been busy! Who would have thought that protecting a group of programmers and engineers would be a full time job!?

I am on most of the time after 10:30pm central time(-6:00). And on tuesdays thru saturday.

Still looking for more employees to help complete our latest, still top-secret, robotic product which we hope will be hitting the shops by summer.

So visit our Website and fill in an application form today!

RUR Robots, because people are overrated!

Membership

I'd love to participate in some RP:ing - I am not a robotic engineer, but a nanoengineer - that ought to be useful, right?

I'll check out your website

Ahaur

And as RUR prepares to launch its new robot model, the Pfft! we need more staff than ever. So come join the positronic revolution at Rubi-Ka Universal Robots!

RUR
    Vorsprung durch Alien Technik

Dabblez shifts through the stack of resumes and job applications on her desk.

"Overqualified" she commensts as she reads the first CV.

"Wants too much money." she says about the next.

"Wants way too much money!" she remarks after glancing at the following one.

She pauses on the four application" Hey, I know this guy." she exclaims. "We went to high school together. And he used to tease me horribly all the time" she adds placing him on the rejected pile.

Dabblez sighs. "Mother Ka! There got to be someone out there that is RUR material?"

The blue crystal reflection pattern hang in suspended animation over the program crystal in the workshop in RUR City HQ. Shadehawk frowned as he slowly insterted the pattern into the crystal, thereby making one of the final building blocks of a new nano crystal. Cormax had found an instruction disk on one of his kills, and wanted it converted to a new, shiny nano, ASAP! And preferably sooner!

Shadehawk sighed. This came in addition to the new sets of Carbonum armor he had agreed to make. Oh well, no rest for the wicked! He grinned as he heard the jubilant cheer on the RUR Radio channel. Another alien general had gone down, and the surviving defenders where racing to board the dropship. RUR City hadn't been bothered that much by the ETs, but every now and then they came calling.
    Most of the time, the invaders where not hard to kill, so it was mostly the new employees who took care of things. Dabblez and himself where of course at hand in case the aliens brought in reinforcements too tough for the others to handle.

Shadehawk completed the new nano crystal and sent it down to Cormax' desk. He picked up a sheet of curved carbonum plating and turned it over. "Hello, little friend." he mused as he kicked the HSR into action. "You are going to be a boot!".
    The screams and sudden silence on the radio told him that the entire defence force had been brutally slaugthered inside the alien ship. Ok, you win some, and you loose some! Angry mutters coming over the radio from emplyees now clustered around various reclaim terminals around Rubi-Ka, told him that not all shared his sentiment!

He grinned again and the HSR bleeerped happily as it etched it's pattern into the carbonum sheet, small puffs of smoke curling their way up to the ceiling of the workshop. Only thirteen more to go and then it was out to look for some more CRUs!
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

Roleplay? Sure! RUR.has.it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast