Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open letter to all Omni-Tek departments concerning BORPAC

After perusing the archives I've come up with at least one reference that is somewhat analogous to our current situation with BORPAC in which Clan and Omni-Tek forces united to combat a common enemy. While Clan/Omni-Tek cooperation will not be required for us to neutralize BORPAC it will expidite their demise as they will find no safe haven in Omni-Tek, Neutral, or Clan territory. It is my oppinion that BORPAC, while not a major threat as of yet, could present a significant thorn in the side of Omni-Tek operations if allowed to develop. Better to annihilate BORPAC before they can become a problem if you ask me.

Oh, and here's the gridfeed
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...ssue3/war.html

-Shuldrich

Amusing to hear you call Chimera and Legion for terrorists. Chimera's assault on the Neutral Outpost outside Newland City was due to attacks from Neutral Factions on Omni-Tek property. Any further attacks coming from Neutrals will be met with the same reprisals.

Oh and for your information Uwen, Seems like the Clans was quick to come and prey on the Neutrals after the OT Forces had left. Pretty entertaining seeing you mention none of them, Then again you are a terrorist and a liar.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Chimera's assault on the Neutral Outpost outside Newland City was due to attacks from Neutral Factions on Omni-Tek property.
    I also wish to add that many attacks committed by neutral factions agianst Omni-Tek property are the work of the NLF. The Stret West Bank seems to be a popular area for them to target.

-Shuldrich

OCC:
    (( By the standard Dictionary definition of Terrorism we Americans are Terrorist. Our armed forces to our own people are heros, to everyone else, they could easily see them as terrorist.

It really depends on which side of the fence you are on I guess.))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I find it entertaining that OmniTek's Main focus is now to rid the planet of those they should wish to convert. Entertaining indeed...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Amusing to hear you call Chimera and Legion for terrorists. Chimera's assault on the Neutral Outpost outside Newland City was due to attacks from Neutral Factions on Omni-Tek property. Any further attacks coming from Neutrals will be met with the same reprisals.

Oh and for your information Uwen, Seems like the Clans was quick to come and prey on the Neutrals after the OT Forces had left. Pretty entertaining seeing you mention none of them, Then again you are a terrorist and a liar.
    Funny Marlamin, I was there and you ran from me. We took down Hirum once, and after that he ran at half health. You attacked me and then ran. And the Clanners were attacking at the same time as your forcer were attacking. It wasnt after. You had just run off while the Clanners had stayed and fought like honorable men.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben

Funny Marlamin, I was there and you ran from me. We took down Hirum once, and after that he ran at half health. You attacked me and then ran. And the Clanners were attacking at the same time as your forcer were attacking. It wasnt after. You had just run off while the Clanners had stayed and fought like honorable men.
    Honorable? Please tell me you are joking. But if you call it honorable when 10 clanners jump on 2 Omnis.. I guess you judge by normal Clan ethics.. Clans are nothing but cowards, Has always been, Will always be.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

((care to tell us the result of that attack last night Marlamin

I understand a level 200 enf, a level 200 NT were killed, you had to grid evac. The base in Newland desert is low level, about 20 i think, i dont think those level 200s opened fire on the base, perhaps some level twinks did? ))
    Last edited by Dr Tiny; Mar 5th, 2003 at 18:50:07.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Yay I'm an Outlaw

Originally posted by Tikon
    Declared Outlaws : Name Witheld - Devils Advocate.

It's all the same, only the names will change
    Everyday it seems we're wasting away
    Another place where the faces are so cold
    I'd drive all night just to get back home

[Chorus:]
    I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
    I'm wanted dead or alive
    Wanted dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
    And the people I meet always go their separate ways
    Sometimes you tell the day
    By the bottle that you drink
    And times when you're all alone all you do is think

[Chorus]

I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back
    I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
    I been everywhere, still I'm standing tall
    I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
    I'm wanted dead or alive
    I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side
    I'm wanted dead or alive
    Wanted dead or alive
    I'm Back

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    ((care to tell us the result of that attack last night Marlamin

I understand a level 200 enf, a level 200 NT were killed, you had to grid evac. The base in Newland desert is low level, about 20 i think, i dont think those level 200s opened fire on the base, perhaps some level twinks did? ))
    ( I know for certain that Victaaga and Firestormxs2 the few Chimera represants who were there did not open fire on the base nor had intention to. They were given clear targets by me personally to take out. However a Few Clan twinks showed up and attacked the Towers. I left before any major damage had been done.. So I'm uncertain of the result. )

OOC

Amusing to hear you call Chimera and Legion for terrorists. Chimera's ASSAULT on the Neutral Outpost outside Newland City was due to attacks from Neutral Factions on Omni-Tek property. Any further attacks coming from Neutrals will be met with the same reprisals.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

( The Targets were neutral and clan, We did not however attack the Towers, Nor had intention to. So my mistake for putting it in that way The attacks were basicly to prove that we would not tolerate the BORPAC the main targets were thus NLF and DW members and any neutrals who decided to defend either. )

( Also I might remind you one was an IC statement, The other was an OOC one. So they shouldnt be connected in anyway. Firestorm and Victaaga had clear targets for a reason. )

((my apologies for taking an IC comment OOC, but its not often multiple high level Omni's are sent to reclaim when hanging around a 25% neutral mine it appeals to something twisted inside of me ))

Interesting to see this use of tactics by Omni-Tek employees, again I wonder who the terrorists are.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Originally posted by Dr Tiny
    ((my apologies for taking an IC comment OOC, but its not often multiple high level Omni's are sent to reclaim when hanging around a 25% neutral mine it appeals to something twisted inside of me ))

Interesting to see this use of tactics by Omni-Tek employees, again I wonder who the terrorists are.
    IF we are following the OMniTek definition of terrorism than every single person that has fired upon an enemy tower is a terrorist. However, it was silly to single out the Chimera terrorists as practically everyone who engages in tower wars is a terrorist. That said, I can truthfully say I am not a terrorist in that regard, as I have never fired upon another tower. Any actions I have taken that resulted in a number of Omni deaths was defensive and their blood is not on my hands.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

/me fends off hijackers with a rolled up newspaper

Ahem... where were we?

Originally posted by Fixerben
    I find it entertaining that OmniTek's Main focus is now to rid the planet of those they should wish to convert. Entertaining indeed...
    With all due respect Ben, why would Omni-Tek want to convert people who wish to bring about the end of all notum mining on the surface of Rubi-Ka? After all, notum production is the reason Omni-Tek has a lease.

-Shuldrich

/me hands Shuldrich a Sunday edition
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Chimera Are Outside the Law

Once agin Chimera I hear you spouting 'justification' for the raid on Neutral towers in response to Borpac aggression. All tower owners need to fear this threat. Neutral tower owners are as diturbed about the efforts of BORPAC as Omni or Clan are.

How does you 'justification' look now there's an Omni Departmentment who have joined BORPAC??????? Who aree you going to attack now??

Stop treating neutrals as if they are a faction. Judge me by my actions and the actions of my org.

I appeal to Omni-Pol to clarify OT's official position on aggression towards innocent neutral organisations.

I appeal to all right minded citizens of Rubi-Ka to stand against all rogue organisations who have no repect for people and property.
    Neutral and Proud Member of Divine Retribution - Atlantean

BORPAC is not a pro clan, pro OT or pro neutral document. Targetting a subset of towers will simply further the aims of BORPAC members. Thankyou
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12