Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: <--- Athen accords is high treason ---->

Nonsense, Mege.

As a clan member, I believe that Omni Tek has every right to mine Notum on this planet and sell it at exorbitant prices until the cows come home.... I DON'T believe they have they right to shoot miners who object to working conditions (well documented cases of this occuring are recorded by third parties). I don't believe they have the right to "reabsorb" Borealis and Newland City (threats of which led me to end my neutrality earlier this year.)

In essence, I don't believe they have the right to govern me, and I will resist this with EXACTLY the amount of force necessary to prevent this.

Canary - Fine, you joined the clans... what's this have to do with the Athen Accords? You object to them? Good, you and I think alike in that respect then. Too bad that OMNI will flourish on this planet like every other that they have opened operations on.
    General Mege
    Minister of Political Affairs
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    Mobile OMNI-Tek Heavy Emergency Response
    --
    Mege - Atrox Union Man
    Meger - Atrox Worker
    --
    Our alliance already has a name - OMNI-Tek.

Wow, reading comprehension is not your forte, is it?

I have no problem with Omni "flourishing" on this planet, as long as they don't do it at the expense of others, and as long as they respect the right of others to NOT be a part of them on Rubi-Ka.

A peace accord with those intentions is something I could get behind.

But please, feel free to completely ignore what I've said again and justify your own Cro-Magnon tendencies.

cross post >>

And btw - the clans were formed to oppose the "bad" mining conditions. When in fact it was the miners sloppy performance that created the conditions. So, the clanners were formed by a bunch of ignorant miners that blame others for their problems... sound familiar?
    General Mege
    Minister of Political Affairs
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    Mobile OMNI-Tek Heavy Emergency Response
    --
    Mege - Atrox Union Man
    Meger - Atrox Worker
    --
    Our alliance already has a name - OMNI-Tek.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12