Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixers - gridarmor

Fixers - gridarmor

hi there!
    this one is dedicated to FC!!!!!!!

during the last patch u did a great pleasure to the MA's with shorten the lock nanokillz thing.

now it should be time for a LITTLE fixer update. i can deal that u cant update our profession in one day but that only thing that make fixers fixers, is the gridarmor. wich u decide to make it more then just rare.

i BEG u, plz make it available in stores and include some more types with it.

i never got a gridarmor but i know theres MK1 and MK2 out there.
    so just give us some low lvl gridarmor (just like an AC buff without visual effect [just copy another nano, couldnt be that hard]) and some more gridarmor types. which r possible to be gained @ lvl 50 or so.

a frustrated lvl 50 fixer

achmed20 RK1 Fixer

whats up peeps?
    no bump? noone wants to have the gridarmor? ... k if u think so

i want it...

like every other fixer, with the exception of every one that i have seen that already has GA, i want it too.

i want to earn it without playing the loot-lottery. i don't want to buy it off of some lucky schmuck who got a drop of it and is selling it for 5 million credits on the trade channel.

don't put it in stores, make it hard to get, but please, i don't want to have to go out and hunt shades and scooplets for 10 levels to get lucky and find it...

I completely agree!
    if we are not going to get additions or a patch any time soon.. which we are not acording to funcom. then the least they can do is make our one worthwhile addition achievable.
    I dont care how special it is meant to be... if it is going to make characters playable for a while.. maybe until we actually get fixed then let it be sold in shops, make it mission loot, do something that allows us to actually find it without having to hunt for weeks on end or pay 2 millions creds, along with the fortune many are now paying out for the new MCS.
    stop giving us a hard time with our additions. if we are not going to be fixed soon, give our old additions to us easier and when we are fixed give us something special that is difficult to get instead.

you did it the wrong way around funcom.

fix fixers, sort out your priorities

I WANT IT TO

grid armor is freaking amazing, i almost started a fixer but realized this, uhh fixers, humm let me count, errr were are they?

thats right cause funcom has pulled there usual, lack of planning thing they have created a class based off a few kool skillz but with a lack of other overall capabilities, i never see them so chances are there lame for fufilling solo'n.

However i have an agent and i have used some of the smugglers shipment nanos and there kool, except for that there time and if you can't sell fast enough which happens alot no one buys stuff.

now to gridarmor part, I WANT IT TO, it is the last amazing thing that i have my eyes set on it the game right now, have my nano armor on my nt, have my ruse on my agent, have my quantum wings on my mp, but as with every other person in the game who has seen a high lvl fixer I got that crazy "GRID ARMOR Madness" i gotz to have me some, but its rare, i can't even find one for my gf and i have done tons of missions at times i practiclly live on the flight time between missions, funcom plz save the fixers profession at least give them more abundant grid armor just higher probability of getting it in a mission is all i ask, 15 million for 1 instuction disk is to much, then i have to spend another 20 mill on all the rest of the stuff to make it, so plz more grid armor, and could you do me a favor and let agents use it to

hey bleeder, if you are looking in missions for it you are going to be looking for even longer than those who are camping scooplets for it.

I dont think that it is possible to get as mission loot. just from things like plants that drop instruction discs.

find a mob that will drop instruction discs within the lvl range that you want. kill continuously until you find the disc you want.

the respawn drop rate is very low on GA, so get ready to camp forever unfortunately.
    or get a guild and hope that a guild mate finds it for you.

I havent tried either methods myself yet as I dont have the ip spare to sink it into MC without completely gimping myself at the moment.

good luck mate

The drop rate is around 1 in 3000 at the eye camp in PM.

Happy camping.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Arrow Why grid armour is as it is...

Grif armour is rare because its valuable, it gives you something to strive towards, without it getting a high lvl fixer would be a pointless cause, if you could buy it in shops you wouldnt really care for it as much, unless it cost 5mil. Every proffesion has these...

Adventurer- Celia's Form (pit lizard)
    Agent-Ruse of Taren phase 3 (others too i think)
    Beurocrat- Ninja Droid (forgot the name)
    Engineer- Makers Torch, Slayer Transferance and Slayer Droids
    Fixer- Well Duh! Grid armour
    MP- Summon Demon, Quantum Wings
    Nano Tech- Nullity sphere, Little nuke and others
    Trader-Really big wrangles, and probably some other stuff
    Soldier- There are some but i dont know them
    Enforcer- Rage line and other stuff
    MA- MA weapons and probably some nanos too
    Doctor- Dunno never read much about docs

See? A fair idea but i dont think it should be implemented without any other special fixer crystals made, just MHO
    The fixer should be fixed in a different way =)

Grid armour (and Nullity sphere) are both about 15-20 Times rarer than any other nano.

Also note that you can not, spam through a mission booth till you eventually spawn it either.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

The problem is that because of the economy people can pay whatever they need to to get what they want. I heard (wont mention names) fixers paying 40-50 damn millions to get Grid Armor. How you ask? Well, exploits anyone? Economy is not working anymore. And I wish Funcom could please check people who got 100++ millions. Just check.

BUMP!

Megabio
    Originally posted by Ishii
    The problem is that because of the economy people can pay whatever they need to to get what they want. I heard (wont mention names) fixers paying 40-50 damn millions to get Grid Armor. How you ask? Well, exploits anyone? Economy is not working anymore. And I wish Funcom could please check people who got 100++ millions. Just check.

BUMP!

No that's not an exploit.. that's high level cash. Where do you spend your money level 100+? Stores? Pretty much the only outless is treatment kits / nanochargers. Everything else is just Player to Player.. Which makes the cash pool build up. Many people makes 1-3 million a day just looting mobs on rubi-ka-2.. And I know that people on Rubi-ka-1 (with the super-inflated prices) can make hundreds of millions in a week or two. Legit.
    ~Chris

Has Funcom ever said why they only make this nano available in disk form? While they make us crats and MPs work for our profession-balancing equipment, at least we can just camp a mission booth for a little while and get it. Have they said why they hate Fixers enough to make them go through what you have to go through?

Scorus

MEGA *BUMP*

I'm a fixer -----so----> I WANT MY GRID ARMOR !

Originally posted by Scorus
    Has Funcom ever said why they only make this nano available in disk form? While they make us crats and MPs work for our profession-balancing equipment, at least we can just camp a mission booth for a little while and get it. Have they said why they hate Fixers enough to make them go through what you have to go through?

Scorus
    they have told us that it is meant to be special and so difficult to get
    but they havent explained why they hate us so, or given us any real communication that they understand our problems.
    I dont mind it being difficult, but at the moment it is near impossible. everything they give us comes with a huge price on it.

oh well.. back to singing i guess

the mcs

Why is it that anything fixers want that is cool requires trade skills... are they betatesting them on us?? think about it the mcs cant be bought must be built and the grid armor is disk only... ghey.
    I feel i should be the one getting payed to play this game...

Its a rare drop thats really powerful...of course you want it, of course its cool, but not everyone can have it.

What would the game be then?
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I agree that fixer armor should stay as it is, not because I don't like fixers not but because it IS EXTREMELY POWERFUL. You want it because of this. And very powerful items should not be in stores. They should not be easily available. Much like high level rings and such are not given as rewards and can only be found. The only increase to availability that I think grid armor could get is if there was a way to create the disc through a tradeskill and that tradeskill used other slightly less rare items.

I think you should get grid armor yes, but you should have to work for it. And it should be rare. The boosts to DMSmod that armor gives is incredible.

Give fixers their armor... not in shops, but make it drop a tad more often.

Same thing with nullity!

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

yes, I agree senatorjesse, we should have to WORK for it. at the moment we cant, as it is completly up to luck, not our work if we get it. also it isnt the all powerfull fix some people think it is, it has a couple of well documented problems with it. it is however something that almost manages to bring our class up to the level of the others, of course AFTER we have either camped the drop mobs for weeks, or payed out up to 50million for a DISK, and drop a load of IP's into another DARK BLUE skill that hardly any other fixer uses for anything useful
    lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

whats o powerfull on the gridarmor?
    its just adds some more ac or?
    actually i nerver had one, i never seen the stats. all i know is how its look like.

We fixers r pissed in every way of gameing. i think FC hates us.

1. summon items crap. who needs that? i know it would be impossible to make them permanent. but the reqs r awefull. i never heared a team mate saying "can u sommun me a crappy random weapon plz?"

2. we r the masters of nothing. all we can do is scare mobs with our speed. jeah! we can bliz missions. which dont brigs us any XP and theirfore we wont get any LVL ups

3. cause our prof is hard like hell, FC decided to give us the MCS. and how r the reqs for it? insabe like everything else for fixers.

4. the gridarmor, its the only nano that defines what fixers r. master of the grid (we should be but engies have beacon warp and doc a grid warp too, why?) and of cause if the gridarmor is soooo powerfull, why r r the reqs so insane high and why can a Tank armor be bought in shops??? its nearly the same.

all i want is @ least one type of gridarmor which is available in shops.

btw, i hate agents! this class ux like hell. they can use realy ever nano from every proff, their aimed shot does dmg like hell and the little wheenis r still cryin.
    i swear u, if i ever see an agent with gridarmor i will run mad and kill everything which comes in my near.
    i wish DEATH to all agents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast