Thread: Uber OT Ring

Post Uber OT Ring

Before War of Uber OT Ring Expansion was launched hobbits were considered to be gimps. However Bilbo returned form Tara raid with phat lewt, though Gollum accused him of ninja looting his Uber Ring. Bilbo retied and started an alt, Frodo. He twinked him with all his money but kept uber ring and notum armor for himself. After some time lvl 150 caster Gandalf visited their guild and told them about his suspision: Uber ring is pre-nerf Uber OT Ring of Land Control. Bilbo transferred Uber Ring to Frodo and left for Retreat. Soon some strange twinks tried reclaim kill Frodo, ganking and griefing everyone around. Frodo teamed with some guildies, zoned and went looking for doc and tank. The War of Uber OT Ring begun.
    Hypocrit
    "That we occasionally violate our own stated moral code does not imply that we are insincere in espousing that code"

Finkle -McGraw on Hypocrisy

Thats both here and there.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))