Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Carnival needs to explain..

yes

i did use a form.

The way the story is getting twisted is too funny.

Red face

Silent night's full of assassins unfaithful to the Omni cause.

Look at the statistics.

Every event that included Ross and/or Radiman had an assassin from DC that got kicked and snatched up by Silent Night.

Aberic kills Radiman, goes neutral, and then is snatched up by SN after being reinstated to omni.

Freen attacks Ross, has yet to have any repercussions other than removal from DC, and is snatched up by SN.

It seems only the as*holes that defy the unspeakable laws of the factions they follow are the only ones that make the news and have their names known. Doesn't seem that anyone that actually makes acts of heroism ever gets tells saying 'You're the guy that saved soandso from certain death! good job!'...

instead, in game you get a tell saying 'I know you! You're the dude that attacked Ross!'

Immoral
    116 MA of RK1 and TheOrderOfChaos
    *cough* NERF! *cough*

Re: yes

Originally posted by meomy
    i did use a form.

The way the story is getting twisted is too funny.
    Doh. Guess this is what happens when you rely on Tisantous leaking information like a sieve from DC.

If I was still in charge of Division 9, I'd be speaking to my CI/CO ops that gave me that information as well.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

It is stupid though, attack your boss and keep in you job. Heck he should be marked for what he is...a terrorist and marked as a clanner so the rest of ya can go bury his ass!

p.s i say force him to clan for the simple reason we don't want them
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12